Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bee1

2010 Chat - January (part 5)

TanyaRC wrote:
It is only boring here when no one is around ....... You just never know what topic will turn up!!

btw, Gill...... Can you edit B's post at the top, or does she have to do it ??

Too true!

Oh, I guess I could change it, I didn't like to really. Hold on, let me look.

See you in a mo Paige.

I like how you edited it ....Frannie was here earlier and it was disconcerting to her because B kept telling her Bye ......

tyvm for helping.... I know that it rolls over every hundred pages, but did you know that the new thread doesn't open till it hits 112 pages ...??

WOW! fantastic ?

Zoonie's just deciding what to wear to the Wedding of the Year Smile

Paige .... that is very cute, but it is kind of big .... does it meet the guidelines for the size of a siggy .... I can't remember what they are ...

Zoonie wrote:
WOW! fantastic ?

Zoonie's just deciding what to wear to the Wedding of the Year Smile

Me too ..... I must go try on dresses and find something to wear....

yeh just realised that when i scrolled down lol , definetly making it smaller just incase

Seems I can go for a second time of revising my notes... Still 2,5 hours to go... Waiting can be long sometimes!

do u think this is better? might change it later if so , so that it is wider

Paige<3 wrote:
do u think this is better? might change it later if so , so that it is wider

I like it better ...!!

It took me a minute to find it, but here is what the guidlines say, just so that you know ..

Please also remember your siggy cannot exceed 250 px high and 720 px (total) wide and that you can only have one line of graphics in your siggy.

Lunch seems to be ready, so will have to go eat
See you guys later!

(Kijo, when you get back and read this: if you need to know something, PM me, I'll check today before leaving for the exam)

OK I am back from b-fast.

feeling a bit like T-rex cause my shoulders are locking up.

Kijo, what time are you supposed to go to the Dr today?? do you have a time or jsut show up??

TanyaRC wrote:
I like how you edited it ....Frannie was here earlier and it was disconcerting to her because B kept telling her Bye ......

tyvm for helping.... I know that it rolls over every hundred pages, but did you know that the new thread doesn't open till it hits 112 pages ...??

Frannie wrote:
good morning!

BRB.
The builder's talking to me.

Oh I am Fine Tan Tan, but I have been conserving energy all weekend by doing nothing.
I fear I have ruined my good pair of shoes cause now they are stretched out beyond belief.... and they are still too tight on my poor swollen feets!!! I have to go home and put on a pair of flats to go out in!!

Zoonie! i need a favour. I need you to ask Chupa on behalf on Joki and Snorks to be our DJ, as it seems Chupa is not on my friends list, and BG has no time this morning.

so happy that the first post got changed..not just for Bee saying gbye to me... but because it didn;t feel lik ea positive thing.. am sure she did not to see that every time she came on either....

Hi Gill, Kijo and Tanya

no halloween stuff for me please Kijo.. just split it among the others....

be right back, taking a walk to the garage

Why does no one want my prizes???

frannie you want NOTHING????
Come on! take your share!!!

No i have a nice pair of flats that are a size too big, but I bought them anyways cause they were awesome.
and they work perfectly right about now. : D

I love your prizes ..... but remember, someone gave me a bunch of Halloween stuff .....

Yeah, but I seemingly have a warehouse of it!!!
and no one wants my things!!!
: O

inu-kijo wrote:
Why does no one want my prizes???

frannie you want NOTHING????
Come on! take your share!!!

It's not that I don't want them.. I just have so much. If there's a dress or outfit, I'll take that, if you insist!

Just hang on to it and this year plan a BIG comp .... Kind of like Jackie tried t orun this year ..... I will help!!

inu-kijo wrote:

Zoonie! i need a favour. I need you to ask Chupa on behalf on Joki and Snorks to be our DJ, as it seems Chupa is not on my friends list, and BG has no time this morning.

Sure, if he asks me what he has to do, what do you want me to say?

Frannie wrote:
so happy that the first post got changed..not just for Bee saying gbye to me... but because it didn;t feel lik ea positive thing.. am sure she did not to see that every time she came on either....

no halloween stuff for me please Kijo.. just split it among the others....

be right back, taking a walk to the garage

Frannie, and everyone, sorry I disappeared, but that's how it is at the moment.

Frannie/Tanya why not take the prizes anyway and then do another game with them lol.

It did occur to me that the first post wasn't really one we'd all want at the top of every page, but at the time, I didn't want to tread on Bee's toes at all. I gather she's having a particularly hard time again right now.
Hope she doesn't mind how I changed it.

I don't think she'll mind.. in fact, I'd bet she will be pleased!

Gill .... When you see Bee, ask her to edit the post and put what hse would like there ... You only did it as an emergency .... We have moved a bit this weekend ..... We are a talkative bunch ....

I don't think it will hurt her feelings. We need to have a formula for this anyway .... Have you noticed how many posts our little group has compared tot he rest of the board ....

Kijo......Send me all the prizes ..... I will have a contest ....

if he agrees just ask to to put on his wedding outfit, and to snap a few different posed pictures for me and tag me, and I will take care of the rest.

i need the same from you and Tanya as well, when you two have the chance to indulge in my nonsense.

I am hoping by this Halloween I shant have any items left in my chest!!! : D

do you need someone to 'give away' the brides? I could volunteer hubby's pet Zubok for that.. He's already a friend of BG's

If Frannie doesn't mind, I would love to have them!!

Do you want Precious in a dress??

Oh thank you very much for the offer Frannie, but me and BG planned that out already!!! : D

Did you get your invite this morning though?
I thought they were quite nifty!

inu-kijo wrote:
Oh thank you very much for the offer Frannie, but me and BG planned that out already!!! : D

Did you get your invite this morning though?
I thought they were quite nifty!

OK just thought I'd ask... and Yes.. got my invitation

ok, myspelling and my spacing ... is suffering .... must mean it is bedtime for me ...

love to you all!!

(Kijo ... I will make the picture today and tag you ... : * )

TanyaRC wrote:
Gill .... When you see Bee, ask her to edit the post and put what hse would like there ... You only did it as an emergency .... We have moved a bit this weekend ..... We are a talkative bunch ....

I don't think it will hurt her feelings. We need to have a formula for this anyway .... Have you noticed how many posts our little group has compared tot he rest of the board ....

Sure she can do whatever she'd like to.
I didn't realise that the pages continued the way they do.

We need all the C&G logos available to all, and as soon as we see the thread approaching 100 one of us, whoever's around, should start anew.

I do sometimes wonder if Lea regrets inviting us over here Laughing

inu-kijo wrote:
if he agrees just ask to to put on his wedding outfit, and to snap a few different posed pictures for me and tag me, and I will take care of the rest.

Will go and do that now then, and a note to SIB.

Bye Tanya.... and I have to go get showered for work. Will be back if time allows

Zoonie wrote:

I didn't realise that the pages continued the way they do.

We need all the C&G logos available to all, and as soon as we see the thread approaching 100 one of us, whoever's around, should start anew.

I do sometimes wonder if Lea regrets inviting us over here Laughing

They are lucky to have us... especially as each of us starts branching out to some of the other threads!