Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bee1

2010 Chat - January (part 5)

TanyaRC wrote:
BEE!!!! How are you today??

hello Tanya - only 4 more days of madness at work left (I hope).
I'm doing OK - went to see 3 flats on saturday - one was already taken and the estate agent didn't courtesy to call me to let me know that.
The other two turned out to be same flat being advertised by two different agents - converted studio into one bed flat (very tiny rooms) and no gas - only two electric radiatiors. I like the location and it would be OK size for me but I don't think its worth what they are asking for it - so back at square one Sad

How are you? I have not been here for a while but had to stop by to congratulate newlyweds congratulations

TanyaRC wrote:
Hi Paige .... I like the siggy .... Much better size ...

Hi Tanya, Thanks , yeh fixed it up and added to it Smile
and now im trying to make a avatar to match Smile

DawnyDawn wrote:
I'm here....and I love to amaze, but please tell me this time I have no idea why????

because of such a lovely gift!!

Gill , can i know what the two diff pics are for the spot the difference?

theres a img link and then an img but they look the same to me , like they are completely the same one :I

TanyaRC wrote:
Gill ..... I am up to 17 diff and I am not even half way through the picture ..... you wicked woman .... congratulations

Mwah ha ha ha haaaaaaa!

DawnyDawn wrote:
Awww! Sorry everyone, I wanted to stay a while but work calls I'm afraid, I'll try and pop back at lunch xx

Darned work hey Dawn, catch you later x

Frannie wrote:
Good morning and I need a fast Gill catch up here... (or anyone) Has the wedding happened? Did Kijo find out anything at the Dr? A million questions that I can't think of

The wedding is just in progress Frannie, is it too early to offer you champagne? (there's a thread for the wedding that will run and run)

Didn't hear about the Doctor but Kijo will be back
(I keep losing my connection sorry)

Zoonie wrote:

Bee I slightly amended your post from the last thread as it was at the top of every page in this thread, hope you don't mind

hello zoonie
of course I don't mind - I have not been here since then so I didn't know mine was the first post of the thread Ashamed
thank you

@ bee .... That sounds frustrating .... It is very hard to find a decent place to move to here also ... I am good ... Getting used to new days off.

@ Frannie .... Dr didn't find anything wrong with her. Gave her some antibiotics and a shot ... She has to get another ekg ....

too bad they didn't find anything.. sometimes you just wish they would and then you can deal with whatever they say you have. Dr. Frannie diagnosis is fibromyalgia... but only because I've been through that chronic pain blah blah blah

so... if I have pics I posed for the wedding... am I to place them now, in that thread, or wait for the ceremony pics?

Paige<3 wrote:

theres a img link and then an img but they look the same to me , like they are completely the same one :I

yeah no difference, the link was just available and I thought people might like to view it in a separate window.

Bee, a difficult day for you my lovely and hopefully a good flat will turn up soon.

Just going to upload some pics.

Zoonie wrote:
Paige<3 wrote:

yeah no difference, the link was just available and I thought people might like to view it in a separate window.

Bee, a difficult day for you my lovely and hopefully a good flat will turn up soon.

Just going to upload some pics.

haha okay , okay so its the first post one and the second post one , haha i get it now Smile

Frannie, do you mean room pictures, or Misha pictures??

I agree .... I think that might be what it is too ...

OMG I did not mean to disappear, but got caught up in a lot of things, plus the laptop is running really slow, I have no idea why or how

DR update for all who are here:
like Tan Tan said, Dr said he couldnt find anything wrong with me, the list of test he did last time all came back negative (which is really a good thing) but still no idea what is going on, which is frustrating.
What given a concoction of assorted pills and 2 shots at teh office, another EKG was ran (both were fine... and blood pressure is always perfect) was sent off to the lab to do more blood test. am supposed to come back in a week, and was sent home with a prescrip of random antibiotics.

Frannie... are you talking about your profile picture for the wedding?
If so, just tag me with that, and you will be added to ceremony pictures. : D
If you mean room pictures, or any other assorted pictures, please feel free to share them in the wedding thread.

TanyaRC wrote:

Pictures of Misha with the brides

inu-kijo wrote:
DR update for all who are here:
like Tan Tan said, Dr said he couldnt find anything wrong with me, the list of test he did last time all came back negative (which is really a good thing) but still no idea what is going on, which is frustrating.
What given a concoction of assorted pills and 2 shots at teh office, another EKG was ran (both were fine... and blood pressure is always perfect) was sent off to the lab to do more blood test. am supposed to come back in a week, and was sent home with a prescrip of random antibiotics.

Frannie... are you talking about your profile picture for the wedding?
If so, just tag me with that, and you will be added to ceremony pictures. : D
If you mean room pictures, or any other assorted pictures, please feel free to share them in the wedding thread.

sorry you don't have a definitive answer yet on what's wrong with you.. I'll render my diagnosis of fibromyalgia.. but you'll need more negative tests to arrive at that.

I tagged you with all the pics yesterday.. me with each bride.. Misha and Zubok ready to go to the ceremony and then a portrait pic of each of us

Frannie wrote:
TanyaRC wrote:

Pictures of Misha with the brides

I would say post in the wedding thread ..

Cool, then that is fine dear! : D

I'm going to google fibromyalgia and see what all it says. : D

I was a bit disappointed.... i just thought one week and this nightmare will be over, but I guess nothing is that easy.

i can't remember the name of the antibiotics he put me on... its starts with an "E" and its like a salmon pink big round horsepill I have to take 3 times a day.

TanyaRC wrote:
whew ..... Gill..... I sent you a message ....... congratulations

I just glanced I need proper PS names though

Laughing gotcha!

I have one more pic to upload before I can post in the wedding thread - got to go and make the builder a drink though, brb

yes ..... You got me ...... congratulationscongratulations

Please keep the builder happy ..... just nothing alcoholic ..... lol

ok, ladies ..... I will check back later .... time for a nap ....

toodles!!

Bye Tanya!
Maybe I'll see you tomorrow (am meeting with a friend, we're going to have a shop till you drop day :p )

hello .............

wow its Australia day and bout everyone is going down to the city to see the fireworks , the neighborhood is so quiet :I

Paige<3 wrote:
hello .............

wow its Australia day and bout everyone is going down to the city to see the fireworks , the neighborhood is so quiet :I

Happy Australia Day Paige - my elder daughter flatshares with two Australians and they made her a special packed lunch to take to work today, all themed - how cute is that?
Oh and what are Tam Tams please?

Night Tanya, rest those eyes for goodness sake, they've been working over time.

Hot news - IMOM has been released from doing Jury Service as they had too many people called up.

hmm I just can't get with things today. If I wasn't working would head right back to bed. As it is, I only worked 2.5 hours yesterday before volunteering to save payroll since no customers. Doubt there will be many today, either, since it's snowing and schools are on a 2 hour delay

Whoot no Jury Duty!!! : D
and a celebration of Australia!

its a good day after all!

Zoonie wrote:
Paige<3 wrote:
hello .............

Happy Australia Day Paige - my elder daughter flatshares with two Australians and they made her a special packed lunch to take to work today, all themed - how cute is that?
Oh and what are Tam Tams please?

Night Tanya, rest those eyes for goodness sake, they've been working over time.

Hot news - IMOM has been released from doing Jury Service as they had too many people called up.

thanks gill Smile

aww how cute is that!!

earlier today i was wearing an australian day headband with two flags hanging on the top , and i put a mini australia day cape on my cat he looked so cute lol!

dk about tam tams.. i know what tim tams are though lol

Bee wrote:
hello Paige - Happy Australia Day

Hello again Bee Smile thankyou x

See you Frannie!

have to go too, lunch's ready!

see you all later

see you, WIFEY : *

See you BG enjoy your day

Paige<3 wrote:

thanks gill Smile

aww how cute is that!!

earlier today i was wearing an australian day headband with two flags hanging on the top , and i put a mini australia day cape on my cat he looked so cute lol!

A good day for girl AND cat then Smile

DOH! I meant tim tams, was thinking of Tanya (Tan Tan) rofl silly me - what are they?

Frannie wrote:
be back later if time allows.. gotta get ready

Bye for now Frannie.

Toulouse wrote:
See you Frannie!

have to go too, lunch's ready!

see you all later

see you, WIFEY : *

bye congratulations

Zoonie wrote:
See you BG enjoy your day

Paige<3 wrote:

thanks gill Smile

aww how cute is that!!

A good day for girl AND cat then Smile

DOH! I meant tim tams, was thinking of Tanya (Tan Tan) rofl silly me - what are they?

Frannie wrote:
be back later if time allows.. gotta get ready

Bye for now Frannie.

haha oh tim tams are THICK chocolate biscuits with diff layers of chocolate inside their delicious! i like the choc ones :good:

inu-kijo wrote:
Mmmm thats sounds weird AND yummy!!!!

: D

haha , they are yummy!! but never eat too much of them , they'll make u sick ! Laughing