Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bee1

2010 Chat - January (part 5)

Hi honey bunny ......

Frannie, I hope I didn't cause you to lose it ....

oh not at all Tanya.. found it though... so now did you get 2 cakes from me just now?

Hi frannie and Tan Tan!!! : D

I am working n some wedding things, and doing my laundry and all those good things.

me eithor.... I know that I meant to ..... I really thought that I had. at least one!! oh well ... I saw some on the trading forum. I will have to find out what they are worth and then go hunting...

so give me some deets about this weeding.. is there a certain time ya'll are gonna have the ceremony?

ha ha ha ha ...... I thought I was the only one who did that kind of stuff!!

No, I dont think there is a certain time..... I am sending out invitations a little later. (last minute, huh?)
but we are going to put up a thread for the event for the week or what ever and do some cool stuff. but we have been very busy.

Hehehehehe, you should see our crazy PMs, we are both really excited, but we are gonna be really sad when it is all over. : C

I know Gill said something about RSVP-ing the other day, and like 3 people jumped up saying that they didnt get invitations!
I was like Nooooooo! I hadnt sent them yet!!!!

hehehehehehe

Tanya, I swear I think I am getting worse every day. My shoulders locked up today, and I literally woke up from my sleep screaming.
right now I am VERY drug induced, so I am making it through, but I am ever so glad I see the DR in the AM.

oh me too Mindy.. in fact.. after I sent that I went looking for copy cat recipes of Tim Horton's Iced Cappucino.. too much sugar for this diabetic though :-(

I want the Saints to win so bad!!

Kijo, I am so sorry ..... I wish there was something that I could do. That does not sound good .... I know that feeling of waking up in pain and it is not fun!!

I would love to go get one but it's a little too late in the day for coffee. I see you are watching the game and cheering for the Saints? I'll cheer for them too, then. I am a Colts fan.

I am getting used to it honestly.

the Savannah Book festival is coming here soon, sometime in Feb. thought you would find that interesting.

Hi Tanya and Kijo.

Mmmm, someone outside is cooking steaks and it smells so good.

mmmmmm .... steaks ..... sounds yummy!!

Book festival sounds interesting ...

Ok, here's a new one ... the mayor shows in in the middle of playing the game, I didn't even try to save or anything! Just doing my visits and it kicks me out!

HAHAHAHA, yeah I guess that would throw me off to then!!! : D

Does PS have any items with like... rope looking stuff on it?? does anyone know?

oh I've gotten each one so far tonight.. that was 4 at a time though!

hmm rope stuff??? maybe try the tiki stuff?

CA counds like FL .... It has been rainy and cold here too ....

I am sure that when Bee gets in today, she will fix it to more of a welcome post. I wonder if Gill as the moderater of this board can fix it??

Okay, I just took my comforter out of the dryer and have to put the cover back on, so I'll be back

KIJO... are you still here? hope you see this... If I should win the Scavenger hunt.. please divide up my prizes between the others

and on that note... I'm gonna go .. see you all next time

I am here for another like 15 minutes. was just folding up my clothes.

see ya later Frannie.

Kijo, do you mind If I make a party room for the reception ?? I thought maybe you might have a progressive reception and stop and visit lots of people ....

sure Tanya, sounds great!
Gill has made a church room as well, and is serving b-fast on the wedding day. so sounds fab, hate to go, but i must.

will be back tonight at work so will see you then
the internet is so slow here right now, hopefully later it will be much better.

Alll by myself ..................................................................................I'm sitting here ... ..............................................All by myself ....

inu-kijo wrote:
Armell? Tan Tan?

sorry i was just checking to see what mb the aboriginal bear was in how are you hun