Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Anjaeriksson

Trade playfishcash for coins

[strike]I want to trade playfishcash for coins.

1 playfishcash = 1.250 coins
2 = 2.500
3 = 3.750
4 = 5.000
8 = 10.000
12 = 15.000
etc.

link deleted by smorkle. pm sent.

Smile[strike]

Not sure what you mean with this ...are you looking to trade cc with IS coins>

I would really like to trade with you is 3x4999 for 12 cc sound okay? Also would you be comfortable sending first as you just joined the forum?

f/r sent... can u send 1st pls... since i'm a safe trade referee... u can see my badge below my profile pic... congratulations

and pls list what you want to buy from the store that is worth 18750... congratulations thanks... congratulations

opps it's 15 cc's I'm after :S for the hippo pond. I've accepted your request Smile So I'll send you 3x4999 and 4x999 Smile I hope thats right

oh my I'm sorry hun I had to refresh (usually don't have to lol) but it was there Sorry for the wait I'll send the items to you now congratulations

I really hope it's just a delay with both of our game right now :S I hate when they take just a few extra minutes to get there. Let me know as soon as you do!

I cannot understand why you haven't got it yet but it took a refresh for me to see that I had got the pond. Maybe refresh hun Smile I took a picture of all the boxes in front of your door hun I know they got there, I just hope you see them soon!!

Oh sweetie!!!! I'm so sorry!!! I sent them to the wrong person (never done that before!) Someone with a similar name... (they sent me a facebook message asking why I sent the items to them) I will re send the items to you now. (hopefully willl get the other ones back soon) So sorry!!! What a stupid moment for me...

Hi, can I get the Forest Elephant (8cc) for 10,000 coins? Let me know what you'd like from the store for 10,000.

Hi, can i trade with u the Hippo Pond(12 cc) for 15,000 coins? Please add me if the trade is a deal and let me know wat instore items u wan for 15,000

glow88 wrote:
Hi, can i trade with u the Hippo Pond(12 cc) for 15,000 coins? Please add me if the trade is a deal and let me know wat instore items u wan for 15,000

Hippo Pond is 15cc. Smile

hey, i just need one fish biscuit, it's 3cc
please send me a message on FB what items do you want, and i'll send them over as soon a possible...
i already sent you a f/r because i don't know when will i be able to come here again because of some connection problems....
thanks!

Hi congratulations
I wanted to buy 15cc (for 1 pet wheel) for 18750 IS coins please Smile

A friend had give me those romantic window congratulations

I've sent F/R too with a note too... please let me know if u still can trade cc and what items would u like....
Thank you very much

hi! i would like to have all 3 of the garden faries (65cc total)
that is 81250 coins. kindly tell me what do u wish to have.thank you!

juni0r wrote:
hi! i would like to have all 3 of the garden faries (65cc total)
that is 81250 coins. kindly tell me what do u wish to have.thank you!

Just letting you know, the new 'secret garden' only provides two new plots. Its kind of a rip off if you purchase the faeries just to get the new room.

i would like to get the turtle, gorilla, hippo and invisible ring

if i have it figured right that would be 51, 250 just tell me what you want and i will get it for you

once u have accepted the trade, kindly pm me so i could know.thank you!