Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
myladyyawo

FADs LOOK A LIKE COMPETITION :D WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

yawosc10.png

Do you have an outfit that resembles one of your pet's outfits? Show us how much your pet looks like you! Lets see how fashionable you are! congratulations

Whether it is wearing a yellow or blue hoodie, a beautiful dress, t-shirt and jeans (or a Santa suit) Copy an outfit and take a picture. Then Take a picture of your pet wearing it as well. Post your pictures and Win congratulations

First Place: 4000 coins to spend on a wardrobe makeover for his or her pet!
Second Place: 2500 coins to spend in the clothing store!
Third place: 1500 coins to spend in the clothing store!

Competition Rules:
* Normal PSFC competition rules apply
* Must have a minimum of 20 posts to enter
* The pictures must be taken by you with either you in the picture or a sign with I LOVE FAD AT PSFC! written on it. No pictures from Google or online please!

:cap: 8) :flirt: :music: : :*pirate2*:

Winners Are:

1st Place goes to : Smorkle - for being brave enough to share a picture of herself in her housecoat!

2st Place goes to Chay - for her adorable little girl Kenzy in a beautiful Faerie outfit (such a little princess and her outfit looks so much like the faerie outfit that Zach is wearing with headband and all)

3rd Place goes to - Fashionista for putting up a picture of her outfit almost exactly matching one princess pinky's favorite outfits!

Thank you so much for entering ladies congratulations Great pictures! Let me know how you would like to spend the coins congratulations

wow!! great comp! common guys show us your Fashion...

omg..ok, i'm uploading my pic now but this picture better never leave this site!! omg! i can't believe i'm doing this. lol! hold please.

lol Smorkle I was wondering if someone would be brave enough to do that outfit!! Thank you so much for entering! I really hope that your picture helps give others the courage to post theirs congratulations

OMG amazing pic smorkle

Is it ok if we take a picture of our kids dressed the same as our pets? my daughter has so many clothes, I'm bound to be able to find something the same as Rosies lol

sara10.jpg

yawo112.jpg

Not that my entry counts but I thought I would post one to help get others posting as well congratulations Common guys don't be shy!

thanks girls. i thought a bit about it then just did it! at least my face is covered! ba ha ha ha!!! LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing

can't wait to see more entries!!!!

only 6 more congratulations It's not closing until Sunday (will be extended if members need more time) So keep chatting and then come back!!

She is so beautiful Chay, such a beautiful Faerie princess! I'll have to find a picture of my daughter wearing her Halloween princess costume.

bumping..common fad members...try this!! great prize awaiting...

yes, come on guys! if i can dress up in my robe and put a towel on my head, YOU CAN TOO!! LOL!! let's see you in your PS finest!!

Guest Guest

I HAD the yellow hoodie but it became too small to me lol... I would really like to participate in this contest,but the yellow hoodie is gone

KEEP THIS CONTEST BUMPED!

Guest Guest

No sorry... I was 5 then Laughing who knows where`s that picture gets 13x4999's Laughing jk

lol well you can still go through pictures and find one It doesn't have to look exactly like Rocky lol

Guest Guest

I`ll have to search,but nothing is sure congratulations

Guest Guest

EEEEKKK!! awww so sorry but I talked to my mom and she has no idea where are the pics.. Sad

good luck everyone congratulations

Sorry Lazar Smile Maybe next time. Could you do me a favor and remind fashionista about this comp Smile I know she said she wanted to enter Smile

i think i'm gonna dress up in another outfit!! LOL!
hmmm...let me see what else i've got. might surprise you tomorrow morning (well, morning for me)

Can't Wait Smile I don't think anything will out due your other outfit choice smorkle! I just hope others join in too...

bumping..common guys..this comp is cool! give it a try.. :victory:

Guest Guest

I`m gonna PM fash Sara Smile

Guest Guest
chay wrote:
aww..im so excited to see it fash...

eerm.. you`re welcome for PM'img fash??!! XD *sarcastic*

Laughing yes!!!!! Laz did i?

and while i was searching i thought of many other looks but my clothes are not ready yet! still on the washing machine!

I hope you like it!!!!

2843_110.jpg
my princess pinky!

fad_lo10.jpg

my look!!!!!! my favourite sandals!!!!!!!!!!

and my pink princess bracelet to remind me of my pet and my pink laptop!!!!!!!

wow very close resemblance fashionista! Even down to the laptop lol Thank you so much for entering congratulations

fash~ i love how your sandals have cute little cat heads on them!!

sorry sara~couldn't get my second outfit together yet... Sad

iiiiii adoooore them! it is full boby and the have also a red ribbon and a little bell!!!!!!!

how many looks can we post?