Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Paige<3

C&G Garden Guessing Game!

garden10.png
=
The object of the game is to guess what flowers/veggies (one kind each week , flowers one week ,veggies the next week , flowers the next week etc.)

you will have until thursday 12:00 gmt time(sorry this gives me more time to prepare if im busy ) to guess only 1 time which flowers or veggies will grow in each dirt mound example : 1st plot (from the left) homegrown rose 2 nd plot : forget-me-not 3 rd plot : homegrown sunflower etc.

ALL seed TYPES will be the same (all flowers or all veggies)

to win first prize all guesses must be correct!! and will win 10 000 coins to spend in stores , or save it for later

To win second prize all the seed types(when they bloom) you guessed must be correct!!! and will win 5 000 coins to spend in stores or save it for later

all participants with over 2 correct position & places will win a gmb Smile

(sorry about the prizes , i had quit before last Halloween and sent all of my things out
and now i only occasionally go on for the lottery and do a few visits.) but hey its free to play!

the contest is only run ONCE a week , but may be closed temporarily at any point of time if needed too

the picture will be posted in post 2'

NO TWS/NOT IN STORE SEEDS WILL BE USED

(thanks Gill for the extra notes)

MOST OF ALL HAVE FUN GUESSING!
=

this weeks and next weeks have been cancelled, sorry i dont have much time on my hands now anymore

hmm what flowers will grow here this week , take a guess and pm me your answers!

Paige, I take it that all the seeds you're using will be in store now? (no stored special edition ones?)

Zoonie wrote:
Paige, I take it that all the seeds you're using will be in store now? (no stored special edition ones?)

yes Gill , no tws seeds , it would be too hard LaughingLaughing thanks ill add this to the first post congratulations

OK, so we're guessing flowers this week, mmmmmm - thinking caps on then!

Zoonie wrote:
OK, so we're guessing flowers this week, mmmmmm - thinking caps on then!

hehe congratulations u have plenty of time congratulations

inu-kijo wrote:
Cute game Paige!!

its like a flower/vegi lottery!

Thanks Kijo congratulations , gl on ur wedding Smile

Paige<3 wrote:

OK here goes:

My left to right - flowers, I guess

Luscious Lip: Jasmine: Pansy: Jasmine: Lily: Hibiscus: Pansy: Orange Lily: Orchid

_Pandy_ wrote:
vegi?
just short for vegetables Pandy, but this week the seeds are flowers.

Zoonie wrote:
Paige<3 wrote:

OK here goes:

My left to right - flowers, I guess

Luscious Lip: Jasmine: Pansy: Jasmine: Lily: Hibiscus: Pansy: Orange Lily: Orchid

_Pandy_ wrote:
vegi?
just short for vegetables Pandy, but this week the seeds are flowers.

good guess Gill , will change the gmb prize a bit to whoever gets more then 2 right Smile gl

come on ceegeeans , take a guess u could win a 10 000 coins, 5000 coins or a gmb Smile

okay this is getting sad guys Laughing

probably about 30 people have clicked to look here and only Gill (Zoonie) has guessed

come on theres nothing to lose just take a guess , u dont even have to choose 9 , at least one!!

i will extend this to the morning to let anyone who wants to participate, participate

There's absolutely nothing to lose...if you CeeGeeans don't play I might be tempted to guess for you

ok i will guess

hibiscus, rose, forget-me-not, jasmine,day lily,celosia, aguilegia,, orchid, dahlia

Zoonie wrote:
There's absolutely nothing to lose...if you CeeGeeans don't play I might be tempted to guess for you

Laughing Gill Laughing , go ahead have another guess!! LaughingLaughing

spitfir3 wrote:
ok i will guess

hibiscus, rose, forget-me-not, jasmine,day lily,celosia, aguilegia,, orchid, dahlia

gl Spitfir Smile

sunflower, orchid, pansy, (whatever that new red flower is ..... sorry, don't know the name and ps won't let me in..), rose, orchid, forget me not, lily,orange lily ......

I am horrible with names .......... Smile

COMPETITION CLOSED - SEEDS HAVE ALREADY BEEN PLANTED - RESULTS TOMORROW Smile

I didn't need to have another guess - there are three of us in it to win it now!

I saw the red flower for the first time today, it looks a bit like a crysanth, but I didn't have the power to pull it up and find out lol.

Zoonie wrote:
I didn't need to have another guess - there are three of us in it to win it now!

I saw the red flower for the first time today, it looks a bit like a crysanth, but I didn't have the power to pull it up and find out lol.

yeh Smile

the red flower is a waratah btw Smile is this that the one your talking about?

because of minimum participants , a gmb will be rewarded if you only get 1 right Smile

spitfir3 wrote:
ok i will guess

congratulations spitfir3! i will send over a gmb soon Smile

sorry gill and tanya , none correct Sad

but i will send you over a bmb later for participating Smile

Thanks Paige for the prize ... At least I got some of the flowers right, just not in the right place ...... Smile

TanyaRC wrote:
Thanks Paige for the prize ... At least I got some of the flowers right, just not in the right place ...... Smile

hehe i will change something like that next time Smile

Paige<3 wrote:
Zoonie wrote:

I saw the red flower for the first time today, it looks a bit like a chrysanthemum, but I didn't have the power to pull it up and find out lol.

yeh Smile

aah right, ok, thanks - not a name I've ever heard before .

Paige<3 wrote:

Never mind - great prize just for entering, thank you x

Zoonie wrote:
Paige<3 wrote:
Zoonie wrote:

I saw the red flower for the first time today, it looks a bit like a chrysanthemum, but I didn't have the power to pull it up and find out lol.

yeh Smile

aah right, ok, thanks - not a name I've ever heard before .

Paige<3 wrote:

Never mind - great prize just for entering, thank you x

your welcome tomorrow i will make a new one , veggies of course and i will up the prizes , in hoping more people join , will give out consolation prizes and there will be new rules congratulations