Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xPink.Pixel.Princessx

I give up...

Ok im throwing in the towel with Pet Society...

Im poor....I have no cash what so ever....Oh sorry...My bad...I have just under 400 coins left.

I dont want to sell any of my items cause i love them so much and cant even click the sell button =/...

I dont have any CC So.....Unless Playfish totally mess up big time and give me free coins....like a couple of thousand...There is no way i can buy next weeks items...

So thats it....Im officially done with Pet Society totally hehe.

Ill stay on here and talk tho cause i love this forum...Makes me feel sooo happy =).

Mangoberri wrote:
I can send you some items to sell in the forum or to the store if you send me a f/r Smile

Aww...No thats fine thanks. You keep them. Id oly feel bad it i took them from you =0.

Iv sent you an FR anyways =).Am gonna try being a pet washer for a couple of days =).

Awww sweetie don't say that Sad I'll start keeping my pet dirty and unhappy so you can wash and brush yawo Smile The good thing is Playfish now made it so you get 10 coins instead of 4 for every brush or wash congratulations YAY!! Don't leave *Hugs*

Guest Guest

No! Please don`t leave Pet Society! I can send you a lot of items! We are already friends! congratulations

nooooooooo!!!!!!! don't give up!!!!!!! you can add me if you want I'm active player and you'll get more cash! i can help you if you want!!!! you can add more members to have more active friends!

There is no need to give up now ..just as Playfish are making it easier to get coins. I have over 350 people on my list ...about 200 active most days and if i get round to visiting them all I am making around 10000 coins a day ...about double what I was a week or so ago..just visit and wash/brush pets, you will soon get coins.

EDIT. Just sent a little gift for your to sell and get some coins to start you off xx

i usually don't have lots of spare coins, but when i want to buy something I visit Malù's friends and take care of them..... you'll be able to earn lot of coins this way! Don't give up!!

oh, too bad, you can hug all day so that you'll have coins again Smile

good luck Smile

I also love it here Smile

Oh, the forum has new features or has new look Smile

I actually deleted some people yesterday, so if you want, go ahead and add me. Tiddly Winks would love to have some new friends to visit. Just put your username here in your F/R, as I tend to avoid randoms and if I don't know a person, I won't add them.

pls try the gmb glitch..it helps makin coins..i hope it still works...im talkin abt the work offline glitch..hope it still works Smile

Ok im staying for a week or so....Im going to try and be a pet scrubber/hugger lol...so i can get some coins....Thanks to everyone who gave me items to sell...You are all true angels...Ill deffinatly be making an angel siggy for all you loverly angels

xPink.Pixel.Princessx wrote:
Ok im staying for a week or so....Im going to try and be a pet scrubber/hugger lol...so i can get some coins....Thanks to everyone who gave me items to sell...You are all true angels...Ill deffinatly be making an angel siggy for all you loverly angels

If you are REALLY good at multi-tasking, try this for more coins.

Set up a timer (either online or you have one) for 10 minutes. Then prepare the vegetable soup.

Go around hugging friends and washing and brushing them.

When the timer rings, go collect your soup and go washing and brushing again.

If you run out of friends to wash, just refresh your game.

For me, I can get 1000 coins every 10 minutes doing that, but it might cause carpel tunnel because of repetitive movement.