XD
If i hadn't said so down here i would fear for my life. Wink

HAHAHAHAHA Very Happy u shure were approve

Hi guys.
anyone from the old team left?
just visiting to hear how you are. Smile

most of us are on smp nowadays.

onions hosting a cmp server,

eric/sharok hosting a smp server with shep me frog po and a few others admining it

Hello and welcome back Finnen! I'm Voltage/Voltzahl an Adept(unless I was demoted for inactivity lol) I've been here for a little over a year, nice to meet you. From what I remember from diving into old forum posts you're an old Expert right? >_>

Hopefully your return will get some these other people like Frog and Mouf back too.

Holy moly guacamole with queso and stuffed burritos with bacon!!
ITS FINNEN :OOOO
How've you been man? It's been so long! I've become inactive due to losing interest in minecraft, but I am still AITM'er~ ;D

Hahahaha Very Happy frog Very Happy
well life has had its ups and downs for me. I work in the millitary now, and after work I don't have s**t to do. so I've been thinking bout playing some minecraft again. so happy the server is still up. but noone seems to ever be on it Sad so it's kinda emty playing alone Smile

so u guys are on some new servers? I'd love to ¨place some blocks¨ with you guys again Smile

Guest Snowy
FINNEN Very Happy

HollowThanatos wrote:
Ummmmmm...
Okay I need an introduction or something xD

Finnen was an old expert from the 2011 days of aitm. He ended up leaving for a while then magically returned. Btw welcome back Finn.

TheLostDarkness wrote:
I'm being hipster. I saw him on server first when he returned. Just saying that I am cooler than you all.

you don't even know me. the only cool here are those i surpassed in both skill and rank Wink
(and the whole old team, ofc)

Finnen wrote:
Hahahaha Very Happy frog Very Happy

well life has had its ups and downs for me. I work in the millitary now, and after work I don't have s**t to do. so I've been thinking bout playing some minecraft again. so happy the server is still up. but noone seems to ever be on it Sad so it's kinda emty playing alone Smile

so u guys are on some new servers? I'd love to ¨place some blocks¨ with you guys again Smile

Oo that's interesting. Military and work Surprised
If you're gonna play minecraft most peeps are on the SMP server. IP: smp.aitmsrv.com
Classic is less active than it used to be x) And I haven't really been on either Mad Maybe when school and stuff cools down ^^ Hopefully before then too. Hope to get to see you ingame soon ^^

well I'm fooling around in classic a lot right now Smile

Just so you guys know. I'm traveling around a lot of different servers, spreading the word of ¨All in the mined¨ and so my silver tongue shall preach of our greateness. and the ears of the week shall listen and hear. and the ones chosen by my words shall join our kingdome. and soon the soules of the dying shall run in oure hallways, fields and mountains. and our world shall rise into choir, and it's music will echo asbefore. and again, we shall be free.

in other word: I'm going to give life back to the server... Very Happy

so i talk about reviveing the server, and people start posting music... -.- okee...
anyway, those here who feel like joining my ¨quest¨ travel amongs other servers and try to spread the word, without getting banned.

Finnen wrote:
so i talk about reviveing the server, and people start posting music... -.- okee...
anyway, those here who feel like joining my ¨quest¨ travel amongs other servers and try to spread the word, without getting banned.

Been doin' that for a while.
We need more extreme methods i thinks.

P.S.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=5IbZb81bmZI&NR=1

ya ok her sum musek

been in the forrest workin whole last week. (no computer) and it seems i have som problem with java. so i can't play minecraft. have tried ewerything, reinstalling, installing new java and som other weard stuff on the internett. nothing seems to work Sad any tips?

I think minecraft isn't compatible with Java 7 or whatever version that was. So you'll probably have to downgrade Java, unless of course I'm wrong...in that case don't downgrade.

Finnen wrote:
been in the forrest workin whole last week.

Aaaaaahahahahahahahah ahah ahah hah hah cough cough ehe eheh ehehh, my symphaties, ahahah hhah.

hahaha. okeej mou :I
well i tried mixing with all the javastuff. don't know what the prob is Sad