Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tiddly Winks

I feel like celebrating!!!!!!

I just got a bit of news that is going to take the burden off my mind and am so happy I could burst.

Everything really is going to be alright, and I am overjoyed. Call it karma, good vibes, whatever you like. I am filled with so much gratitude right now that I could burst from indescribable joy!

Just wanted to share, because:

I feel absolutely amazing!!!

So pleased to hear some good news for a change ..(just saw your status on FB) So happy for you xxx

Guest Guest

Thumbs up, leprechaun ready,and big amount of hugs for you!
:good: :leppy:

Thanks everyone. Smile I don't know if I will be able to sleep because I am so happy, but I will try. Yesterday was so hard, but today, wow. congratulations

that is fantastic news hun.. sending more postive vibes and hugs your way x

!!!!!!!! great news Tiddly!!!!!! it is the best feeling!!!!! but as they say good things happen to good people!!!!!

Fashionista wrote:
!!!!!!!! great news Tiddly!!!!!! it is the best feeling!!!!! but as they say good things happen to good people!!!!!

awww thanks sweetie. Takes one to know one. congratulations

I'm going to try and go to sleep, but don't know if I can. I feel like I ate twenty candy bars and guzzled down several liters of cola.

i feel like celebreting too!

my pet hamster ran away from his terarium (that's not the reason for celebreting -.-)
i've been crying for an hour, and now my brother found him under the dresser!!
he scared me to death, but now i'm sooooo happy that we found him, i could throw a party! lol

big font again

Thanks you guys. Last night I actually slept soundly and it was a long time coming. I was so psyched last night. Of course, the fact that my husband slept without stress was very good.

I will indeed celebrate....in the way of hopfully taking the train to Paris next week sometime to meet up with Sophiebella. Smile

Hope you have a great time ...I love Paris, but haven't been for some years now xxx

It's official, I am going! I will leave on Monday and come back on Wednesday. I can't believe it, and all because I was talking about Paris view windows in another thread.

I am about to burst with excitement. congratulations

Guest Guest
OMG have a nice trip there! I wish to see the Eiffels tower... :heat:

I will definitely post pictures, my camera will not leave my side. Smile Weeeeee. I am soooo excited. I haven't done anything this spontaneous in over 10 years and wow, it feels good.

Guest Guest

I can imagine! It`s something that doesn`t happen every day congratulations

No it doesn't. Smile Maybe getting that Paris view window in that gold cash shop mystery box triggered something. Hehehe.

Guest Guest
Laughing btw my friend got a bubblegum pink lip from the CC gmb lol

yeah yeah, you said that yesterday. I just put it on my wish list...although Tiddly Winks' house is rather full. Hahaha.

Definitely. It will be fun. I sent a message to the hotel so all that needs to get done is the room reserved and then I'm ready to roll. I can hardly wait.

Guest Guest

omg have a nice trip tid

I will, I just hope I can actually sleep at night. Last night I was dreaming of Paris. Of sitting in quaint cafes and sipping flavored coffees.

Oh this will be such a wonderful time, I just know it.

Yesterday when I bought my train ticket, the guy was laughing at my enthusiasm. I kept saying in Germany 'I can't believe I'm doing this'. Planning this little adventure was very very spontaneous.

It reminded me of the film Hans Christian Andersen when Hans decides to drop everything and go off to Copenhagen. It's totally like that. The irony is, the first time I saw that movie, I thought he was crazy for deciding to go like that. Now I've done the same thing, so that must mean that I'm crazy too. Haahhahhaha. Of course, it's true, isn't it?

Guest Guest

I`m totally excited now! Please post a picture of you standing by the eiffel tower! lol I can`t wait to see it! Btw how long are you going to be there? congratulations

Guest Guest

But I`m sure that those 3 days will be the best 3 days in your life! congratulations

Not really, but they will rank up there. I think my husband's and my wedding day is the best day of my life. Smile

Guest Guest
LoL I can`t wait to brow up and have my own wedding! lol

aw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! la tour de Eiffel!!!!!!!!!! J'adore!!!!!!!

Have an Amazing Trip tiddly!!!!!!!!! and by TRAIN so graphic!!!!!so nice! can't wait to see pics!!!

I will definitely be posting pictures. Gotta start getting my stuff together so I don't forget anything. I am so excited. Now that the room is reserved, I can rest easy. congratulations

It sure is. It's funny because I never thought I could just do something spontaneous like this. I know for a lot of folks here, it's hard, becuase of the age thing, but I think the last time I really went off somewhere was when I toured through Europe with one of my best friends.

That same year, I took the ferry from Germany to Sweden. That was also a big deal, but I was in my mid twenties when I took those trips. Now, I'm 39 and am just dropping everything and running off to Paris. It's strange, but it feels really good.

When I talked to my mother in law last night, she was really excited about me taking the trip.

I just talked to my father-in-law and he sounds GREAT!!!!!!!! I am so happy tonight.

Guest Guest

I`m so happy for you Yvette! You deserve the trip and you deserve to meet Sophie Bella!
And if you are stopping by in Serbia anytime soon,be sure to stop in Pozarevac for a coffe! congratulations

Guest Guest

Just don`t forget to let me know if you are
I NEVER KNOW congratulations

So, I had to go downstairs and get a bigger suitcase. It's not the clothing that is an issue, it's packing the gifts for SophieBella. I have adapted to the idea that when you meet someone for the first time, it's always nice to bring a gift to remember the day by.

In case she's reading, I will not say what I am bringing, but I hope it will make her smile. congratulations

Guest Guest

If you have time,make her a little pet doll (of her pet) made of clay!

I don't have time to do that, but I do have something handmade that I am bringing. Today I did cutouts of the two pets for a little something we're going to do while I'm there. I just need to remember to bring my address book so I can send a few postcards.

Guest Guest

Aw that`s so sweet Yvette! I wish you the happiest vacation ever!