Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ToastedPancake

Hello! I'm new here :)

Heyy my name's Jaclyn and my pet's name is Lucky.
Nice to meet everyone! Or it will be nice to meet everyone since I haven't yet.

Anyways thank you in advance for welcoming me and I'm sure I'll have a good time here! This looks like a pretty awesome site! congratulations

Welcome to PSFC congratulations I really hope you love it here as much as we all do! We have a wonderful trading forum, fun games to play, and a great group of amazing people to chat with. Once you have 20 posts you can join in on the wonderful competitions and giveaways we have here, and win some really great prizes! Look forward to getting to know you Smile If you have any questions or concerns feel free to ask Smile

hi there ! welcome to PSFC congratulations i know you will have loads of fun here, theres tones of things going on all the time, if you have any questions dont hesitate to ask congratulations x

Hello Jaclyn and welcome! I love the look of your your pet Lucky...too cute! Hope to 'see' you around the forums, everyone is friendly and very helpful.

hugs
mayski & chanel

Hi welcome here!! all is well said by everyone..so if u need any help just ask, and will assist u as soon as we can..WELCOME!!

hope u like the site;)