SirDoom wrote:
Mine is a house.
A brick house.
4 x 4 x 5.

Lol nice I should just give up

I'm glad you understand the futility.

K so I've been thinking and came up with the following:
how about people post the date that the Giveaway should end Very Happy

:DD ty for teh compliment eric. I thinks teh competition should end on the....... Première de Mars (1st of March) Very Happy

:O and I though you couldn't read french... Anyways, I'm always busy on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I'm thinking that a Great day would be on a Saturday or a Sunday or Friday evening (eastern time).

D: but didn't you see my awesome French? I only learnt that like last week (I actually learned it last year but I only remembered last week XD) Anyways how abouts.......... le trois mars?!?! (please say you know what theat means! (it means the 3rd of March for thoses who don't)) Anyways I dunno Eastern time :/ any possible chance we could make it around 6:30-7:00pm +12 GMT (aka New Zealand time to me Very Happy) sorry bout teh inconvenience but i'm 12 what do you expect? Razz

Also... I have a feeling i'm kinda forking it up a little.... you know living on the other side of the world and all but you should do it! For me? Very Happy (You probably won't but it was worth a try Smile.)

Also i can count up to 60 in French! (Soixante ish 60 Very Happy)!

Your giving moufisto a chance at this contest? Well, there goes the neighborhood. I know who's getting that prize. It was nice knowing you other people. All compliments aside, kinda messed up you winning a AITM contest but wanting nothing to do with AITM afterwards.

Yeah, let's make it 1st of April. It's fair square. I start school on 1 march. 1st of april would be awesome. Also it would give more suspense to the contest since it's longer time and it's april fools day. I vote for 1st of april.

Ok New challenge: Mini game to help those that are in the Giveaway in classic (Non-SMP users)
So the thing is that the participants needs to find someone who has SMP and can get access to the AITM SMP server.
So the thing is that I will having numerous chests with stuff inside them. Your partner would have to search for items to fill up a chest that they would be given. Some items will deduct some points, some will gain you some points. Also there are some that are just worthless XD. Any questions. Oh the challenge will start On the weekends. not sure when, just the most people when they available Razz The points that you partner got will be added to your points in the contest.

I like this mini-game. I will try to free up time to get on the SMP and partner up with someone in need.
Note: You must have some good reputation built up with me Wink Kekeke~

bing! Something awesome just came in my head!!! the chests will be spread out like an obstical course so you'll also need a brilliant partner Very Happy

JohnsonTea wrote:
bing! Something awesome just came in my head!!! the chests will be spread out like an obstical course so you'll also need a brilliant partner Very Happy

I like how you managed to almost describe me in one word Wink

:trollface:

can we just do the mini game alone? i dont trust many people and i like working by myself Rolling Eyes

alecmacher wrote:
mike... you have to learn to synergize. if you dont synergize live will be difficult

haha mike has a hard time doing that! a lot of people have wanted war w/him in the past:oops:

DallinMinecraft wrote:
alecmacher wrote:
mike... you have to learn to synergize. if you dont synergize live will be difficult

haha mike has a hard time doing that! a lot of people have wanted war w/him in the past:oops:
haha

I reckon instead of us asking for a partner we should have like a draw or something to choose who our partner is. (It's a crappy idea but it means it's more fair Smile.)

hmmm random partners... remember there would be items that will deduct points, so I'm letting have the freedom to choose your partners... just saying

D: But i don't noes anybody with smp... except if eeyle has it.... I'm pretty i noes others but i can't remember Razz
Ooh I just rememberededed some peoples Very Happy Those peoples are only 3 peoples i think.... better keep thinksing Very Happy

TheLostDarkness wrote:
I have Smp but uhh... Yeah... You know... There is that thing so. I like people under 15 Twisted Evil

TheLostDarkness wrote:
Frogger409 wrote:
:/ I can't see whatever you posted, lost. It's just an empty post to me.
What about this? Surprised

Can you see it in a quote?

Alright so steeler and firecraft wants to be directly next to each other... However the plots that are available are diagonal to each other... How about just move my plot and those 2 can be next to each other. If that can be done that would be awesome Very Happy

TheLostDarkness wrote:
I have Smp but uhh... Yeah... You know... There is that thing so. I like people under 15 Twisted Evil

Crying or Very sad Why do you have to be such a pedo Lost?!?!?!?!!? You makes meh sad Crying or Very sad
But tell yah what Lostie Wostie Darky Warky Poo! If you be mah partner... I will stop calling you that and also.... Jeez i can't believe I'm saying this but.... I'll share mah Holy Llama with you... Or I'll give you your own.

Tell ya what, the participants can have a SMP partner that is already paired up with another participants. For example : If Frogger is the partner of all participants. he will have to redo the chest challenge over and over again for every participants.

TheLostDarkness wrote:

approve

Chocfishryum wrote:
Crying or Very sad Why do you have to be such a pedo Lost?!?!?!?!!? You makes meh sad Crying or Very sad
But tell yah what Lostie Wostie Darky Warky Poo! If you be mah partner... I will stop calling you that and also.... Jeez i can't believe I'm saying this but.... I'll share mah Holy Llama with you... Or I'll give you your own.

Sorry bud, Its my nature to be a pedo :3 And sure Very Happy Thats what I hinted at xD You chose the wrong person to do this approve

TheLostDarkness wrote:
MZ wrote:

approve

Oh Matti, we both know that its too late. Cool

MZ wrote:
TheLostDarkness wrote:
MZ wrote:

approve

Mattius isn't even a teen yet wtf are u talking about?

Sloth5950 wrote:
MZ wrote:
TheLostDarkness wrote:
MZ wrote:

approve

Mattius isn't even a teen yet wtf are u talking about?

Hahahhaa afro
Dont u get jokes? xD

You did WHAT to matti!? *pulls out a car battery and jumper cables* This is unacceptable but I believe shock therapy might help your little "condition".

enough of this nonsense. this topic has gotten WAY off track. Take it to Off Topic, back to the giveaway. When is this contest over with exactly?

lightning_po wrote:
enough of this nonsense. this topic has gotten WAY off track. Take it to Off Topic, back to the giveaway. When is this contest over with exactly?

That's what I've been trying to say xD This is becoming the new "screw you this is my music topic"