Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JohnsonTea

Minecraft Contest

TheLostDarkness wrote:
Chocfishryum wrote:
Crying or Very sad Why do you have to be such a pedo Lost?!?!?!?!!? You makes meh sad Crying or Very sad
But tell yah what Lostie Wostie Darky Warky Poo! If you be mah partner... I will stop calling you that and also.... Jeez i can't believe I'm saying this but.... I'll share mah Holy Llama with you... Or I'll give you your own.

Sorry bud, Its my nature to be a pedo :3 And sure Very Happy Thats what I hinted at xD You chose the wrong person to do this

I DON'T CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!! You can't really do anything to me through the interweb anyways so BE MAH PARTNAH Mad !!!!!!!!!
(please)

Heheh nevermind now lost! I have a partner now Smile (Thanking MattiZWE!) Your loss! You no gets teh holy llama now!

mikewater wrote:
The contest does not have a END point yet Surprised

Actually it ends on the 1st of April... (Ikr dodgy day much!)

Benster__2000 would like a plot.
PS Guys stop spamming this post with memes.. Thank you very much.

Oh YEAH!!! Me and lost teamed up Very Happy so...when the minigame start? Lol

KingKnightscareXXII wrote:
Oh YEAH!!! Me and lost teamed up Very Happy so...when the minigame start? Lol

This means war >Smile

Hmmm spacehulk. Pvp teams over dock in smp. With mobs and sealed sections. Classic wh40k senario. Ie find object and win

problem is will they be online at the same time though for pvp... So I'm planning to put random chest everywhere and then the players can go on a time that is suitable for them. Now I heard that the 1.1 map is going to erase when the server upgrades to 1.2.3 (Soonish) so no point in building an obstacle course in time...

I thought this contest is for everyone?

Why is it that KSHB is not allowed to be in it?

Yeh she isn't the greatest builder I agree but she should be judge just like the rest of the people who are in it

She knows she at her build limit

The purpose of the contest is to build something to win minecraft... Since she already has Minecraft (Pikachu skin) there is no point in her to own a full plot for others to join... If the people who owns minecraft were to be in the contest to win minecraft for a friend, then there would not be enough plots for all non minecraft folks. As I recall, KSHB was given half a plot so she is technically in the contest.

Alright, so I've finally started the construction of the Giveaway, gonna take a while to finish it though, but will be done shortly. So for those non minecraft contestants post your partners name. First come, first server on the maps that they will be playing in. Chose Wisely!! I cannot be chosen because I'm the maker of the maps, however Mikewater would make a great partner Very Happy

Just something I wanna point out here.
JohnsonTea wrote:
The purpose of the contest is to build something to win minecraft... Since she already has Minecraft (Pikachu skin) there is no point in her to own a full plot for others to join... If the people who owns minecraft were to be in the contest to win minecraft for a friend, then there would not be enough plots for all non minecraft folks.

You, Mike, and Po all have plots just saying Rolling Eyes . Also Lost may be a bit of a pedobear but he shall make a awesome partner in a no homo way that is. lol!

I dont really believe the last line :3 lol!

MZ wrote:

Just because he did what he did to you doesn't mean he's like that with everyone Cool . And lets not let this get out of hand and go way off-topic again Twisted Evil .

MZ wrote:

Just because he did what he did to you doesn't mean he's like that with everyone Cool . And lets not let this get out of hand and go way off-topic again Twisted Evil .

Yea, he gave me money for free, he's not goin to give you anything :3

whats the ip for smp again?i reset my minecraft like deleted everything >.<

mikewater wrote:
whats the ip for smp again?i reset my minecraft like deleted everything >.<

Do I hear something way off topic? Oh yes I do. approve you just got approved by Notch Very Happy

Chocfishryum wrote:
Mah partanah ish MattiZWE Cool

I don't need a partner. Wanna know why?

1. Cuz I'm not in the contest

2. I don't even have a partner D:

Zaynyboy wrote:
Chocfishryum wrote:

You forgot reasons
$. You already have minecraft fully

And #. No one wants to be your partner
Jk lol!

Zaynyboy wrote:
Chocfishryum wrote:

You forgot reasons
$. You already have minecraft fully

And #. No one wants to be your partner
Jk lol!
How dare you give my position away! Thanks For the missing reasons.

MZ wrote:
MZ wrote:

Yea, he gave me money for free, he's not goin to give you anything :3

how dare you people give my techniques away D:<

Just something I wanna point out here.
JohnsonTea wrote:
The purpose of the contest is to build something to win minecraft... Since she already has Minecraft (Pikachu skin) there is no point in her to own a full plot for others to join... If the people who owns minecraft were to be in the contest to win minecraft for a friend, then there would not be enough plots for all non minecraft folks.

You, Mike, and Po all have plots just saying Rolling Eyes . Also Lost may be a bit of a pedobear but he shall make a awesome partner in a no homo way that is. lol!

D: Lost would've been mah partnah IF he had said yes and not been such a pedobear Razz
But now there ish mz so ish algud

Chocfishryum wrote:

D: Lost would've been mah partnah IF he had said yes and not been such a pedobear Razz
#
Woah dont be so personalityist. I cant change who I am D:< So yeah, Me and Volt are gonna roundhouse winkick you Smile

TheLostDarkness wrote:
Chocfishryum wrote:

#
Woah dont be so personalityist. I cant change who I am D:< So yeah, Me and Volt are gonna roundhouse winkick you Smile

@Choc: Like i've heard lost say "a guy does what a guy does" so don't judge king.

@Lost: And indeed we shall. We will roundhouse harder then Chuck Norris Cool.

lol!

EricTheBarbaric wrote:
I don't have a partner, I'll take anybody lol.

I'll help a fellow Canadian Brotha out.

TheLostDarkness wrote:
Chocfishryum wrote:

#

@Choc: Like i've heard lost say "a guy does what a guy does" so don't judge king.

lol!

Pfft pfft, what do you guys even KNOW about a contest?
I will dodge the roundhouse kick like a dodge.
I will also crush u with my beard which I stole from Abraham Lincoln, gonna be worse bloodbath than the civil wars was.

MZ wrote:
TheLostDarkness wrote:
Chocfishryum wrote:

#

lol!

I will also crush u with my beard which I stole from Abraham Lincoln, gonna be worse bloodbath than the civil wars was.
You are going to dodge the roundhouse kick like a dodge? I'm gonna see how you do that.

Zaynyboy wrote:
MZ wrote:
TheLostDarkness wrote:
Chocfishryum wrote:

#

lol!

You are going to dodge the roundhouse kick like a dodge? I'm gonna see how you do that.

Dodge Challenger :3

Morons, once again very off topic, take it there. I had to intervene a few pages ago, srsly, back to giveaway.

lightning_po wrote:
Morons, once again very off topic, take it there. I had to intervene a few pages ago, srsly, back to giveaway.

To this I say...so john you made the thing in SMP yet?Cool

I made a platform with all you names on it Very Happy I will be working on it this weekend Razz possibly finish if I dont need to gather any more money XD

MZ wrote:
TheLostDarkness wrote:
Chocfishryum wrote:

#

lol!

Crying or Very sad What happened to teamwork man?? I feel unloved Sad

Sorries, i just had to make something clear, now back to topic C:

I still havent added anything to the platform. Tell you what, there should be something when you wake up on Saturday. I just need to put all my ideas from my head into the game now XD

JohnsonTea wrote:
I still havent added anything to the platform. Tell you what, there should be something when you wake up on Saturday. I just need to put all my ideas from my head into the game now XD

At the rate your going by the you get done the contest is going to be over lol! jk

you mean when voting commences which is on april 1st... 16 days ( 15 in some areas) Im just adding more suspense to the contest that is all.