Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Aezir

Server Maintenance

Attention SMP Players!

We are going for a server maintenance today (18/02/2012) from 11:00am to 11:05am (GMT -5)

Our weekly maintenance will reduce lags in the server.

Thanks for your time Wink
- Hoster -

Server Under Maintenance.

We had to turn off the server off for an emergency reparation.

We'll let you know as soon as everything is fixed.

Thanks for your time
- Hoster -

We are experiencing some problem with the server. We are working on it Wink

We'll get back online soon.

Thanks for your time
- Hoster -

It's up. A "User" crashed the server.

I'm about to remove all the commands.

Soooooo Atlantis chunk is totally corrupted. Keron is in that chunk. I removed the chunk and everything was running good but... yeah. I'll try something else.

Hi there,

We are experiencing some trouble again with the server..

The server will be under maintenance until we find the problem.

*You guys, stop crashing the server hehe, it doesn't help*

Thanks and we'll get back online soon Wink
- Hoster-

Ericrb : If you login in the server and it crashes, don't log back in until it's fixed. When you stay in, the server keep sending the problem log in a txt file.

Log file is way too big, I can't find why the server crashed. The server also can't keep up with minecraft.net and time. I still can not believe how many time we crash.

If you were there during the crash could you tell me if it was laggy? delay? sudden crash?

EDIT : Someone in the server is in a "invalid" chunk meaning if he logs back in, the server will crash. I have do idea who he is.

Server is down for a short while.

It's not a server issue. It's a physical upgrade XD

Hoster found the problem but it's still gonna take some time.

It's a weird over-heating problem. (Server is not affected)

Windows thought the server computer was overheating but it overreacted. Instead of shutting down the computer, Windows killed itself.

Flamix/Aezir/Too many name/Wub wub wub (hoster) will need to re-install windows, updates, drivers, etc.

Hello folks

I am still trying to fix the issue with windows... I got no ETA for now cause you never know what kind of problem windows can give you..

Like ericrb said, the server havent been affected by that issue since its on a different hard drive, but this issue might delay the opening of the server, I expect the server to be online for tomorrow.

Hope to see you soon Smile
- Hoster -

The server machine is fixed!

We are now proceeding to a stress test.

Server ETA: Tomorrow (1-03-12), the server will be online.

Enjoy Wink
- Hoster -

Hello cube head,

The server is now on and working perfectly.
There was no roll back or data lost.

If you got any problems, please contact:
flamix@aezir.com
PM ericrb
PM Sharok

Enjoy Wink
- Staff Team -

Please give us some time to review the 1.2 version.

If its stable, we will upgrade the server, if not well.. we'll wait till it gets stable I guess lol

Server down for maintenance.

ETA : Less than 4 hours. Smile

Server maintenance canceled.

There's a compatibility issue with Factions and Minecraft 1.1

To try and to make sure I'm right about the "compatibility", I installed the unstable/beta bukkit build (minecraft 1.2.3) and it worked perfectly.
I also tried an older version of Factions and it worked with 1.1

I am gonna wait for the stable release of Bukkit 1.2.3 before adding Factions.

Sorry Sad

Server will be back on in 2 minutes after some files cleaning.

Server Online.

My minecraft isn't working so if there's any problems, please report them before the next update.

We had a small downtime guys,
The server will be up in just a minute or 2 Smile

We are experiencing some major problem with the server machine.., not sure if its a virus or a graphical issue.

I'll let you know asap.
thx

Hi there,

Ok so during these last 3 days, we've been experiencing some problems on the server. 3 days ago, Windows crashed due to a graphical issue (160°F / 100°C). Because of that, for some reason, windows wiped itself.

We fixed the problem by re-installing Windows 7 and we were lucky to have the server running on a different hard drive. I didn't pay much attention about that crash,.. Where does it come from?.. How did that happen?.. So I just decided to run the server as a status of "UNSTABLE"

Day 2: The server machine was rebooting for some unexpected reason. I blame windows updates... After that windows updates, I saw some huge difference on the server machine. Everything started to roll really really slowly. It couldn't be because of the server Ram speed since we got 24 GB ram... We found the problem and yes, the graphic card was the issue again... As an exemple, take a monitor which got 500ms respond time and a regular monitor which got 5 ms respond time and that's what we've experienced.

A couple of hours later, the server crashed again! but this time, it wasn't because of the graphic card but because of the processor...
For some reason, we were using the full capacity of our I7 processor which caused the server machine to crash (BSOD).

Again there, we didn't pay too much attention about it, we continued to run the server as "VERY UNSTABLE". As long as the server stay on, everyone stay happy.

Day 3: Now today, the HDD, the processor and the graphic card on the server machine is getting closer from his end of life...
We are working on a way to fix that solution as fast as possible. There is no ETA for the server re-opening as we are not able to access the Server Hard drive anymore.

Now here are the risk:
- Server data files lost
* All the work done in AITM could be lost
* All your accounts in AITM will be lost as well
- Server Backup files lost
* There will be no possible way to recover that server if we cannot access that Hard drive

We are working hard to find a solution for that issue... We still didn't find any solution
- Linux OS = Not working
- Hard drive Program = Not working
- Recovery Program = Not Working

We still have some idea left
- Buy a Hard drive case for internal HDD. That will allow us to plug the HDD in usb to the server machine.
* If the HDD is dead, it won't work.
- We got the Geeksquad services from Bestbuy which offer us some free fixation services for our Network. We might need their help if nothing works and even though, they might no be able to fix it...

The server will be under maintenance till everything gets stable. There will be an ETA as soon as we get access to the server HDD files.
We thank you a lot for your time and sorry for the inconvenient.
-Team Aezir-

That is some very bad news, hope all ends well. Just lucky we encountered these problems before the server went public.

I for one am perfectly fine with losing everything. My favorite part of mc is the beginning.

Frogger409 wrote:
I for one am perfectly fine with losing everything. My favorite part of mc is the beginning.

I agree and disagree with this. Starting fresh is always fun, but i almost have enough money for a faction... -.-

HollowThanatos wrote:
Frogger409 wrote:

I agree and disagree with this. Starting fresh is always fun, but i almost have enough money for a faction... -.-

Dw, you can make a non-official faction till you get the monies Wink Just gather your peoples and build your base.