Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zoonie

2010 Chat - January (part 6)

nooooo..... There is a heart apron in the boxes, and a new tiger plushie in the boxes .....Precious is wearing her new apron .....

TanyaRC wrote:
Armell -- I think that they are new items ... I saw the post about it on the .... whatever you call that thing on the left that tells you of the newest posts on the forum ...

Tanya you have mail xoxo

cheerbella wrote:
armellproctor wrote:
cheerbella wrote:
I think I missed out on some of the ballroom stuff, im not sure though. i saw they had the more expensive ones still there. they need a pet society layway rofl. Sorry totally unlrealistic just struck me as funny so i had to share haha

yes it would be funny , there would be a lot of pets in debt

I'm just cracking up. Excuse me, pet society, could i put this on layaway? ROFl

Cheer you don't have a wish list yet ??

armellproctor wrote:
cheerbella wrote:
armellproctor wrote:
cheerbella wrote:
I think I missed out on some of the ballroom stuff, im not sure though. i saw they had the more expensive ones still there. they need a pet society layway rofl. Sorry totally unlrealistic just struck me as funny so i had to share haha

yes it would be funny , there would be a lot of pets in debt

I'm just cracking up. Excuse me, pet society, could i put this on layaway? ROFl

Cheer you don't have a wish list yet ??

I thought I made one. Does it not show up? I have been out so long and not able to play that I thought I updated it when I got back here. if not, i'll go update it. this forum is so hard for me to get used to. I m sure it'll be easier once i get a couple days in hehe

layaway ...... What a great idea!!

Armell !! You are the best!!! ty ty ty

Of course, i only put the new stuff on there. I have so much I'm behind on so much lol. I dont even know what all I lost out on lol. but like the ballroom stuff, i never did get the furniture and stuff. I got overwhelmed one day and was like I will just start fresh rofl. i let a game overwhelm me. then I realized that and started laughing and was like ok, i am under some serious stress lol.

Course when the ambulance had to rush me to the hospital from work, they gave me a pretty good talk too lol

TanyaRC wrote:
layaway ...... What a great idea!!

Armell !! You are the best!!! ty ty ty

i am happy that i can help xoxo

armellproctor wrote:
Cheer you have mail xoxo

WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOO!! thank you for the dress, Armell! I love it love it love it! I'm all excited and awake now heheh. ty so much!

cheerbella wrote:
Of course, i only put the new stuff on there. I have so much I'm behind on so much lol. I dont even know what all I lost out on lol. but like the ballroom stuff, i never did get the furniture and stuff. I got overwhelmed one day and was like I will just start fresh rofl. i let a game overwhelm me. then I realized that and started laughing and was like ok, i am under some serious stress lol.

Course when the ambulance had to rush me to the hospital from work, they gave me a pretty good talk too lol

what happened hun ???

cheerbella wrote:
armellproctor wrote:
Cheer you have mail xoxo

WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOO!! thank you for the dress, Armell! I love it love it love it! I'm all excited and awake now heheh. ty so much!

your welcome hun xoxo

armellproctor wrote:
cheerbella wrote:

what happened hun ???

Well, that day I wasn't feeling right. Like my stomach hurt so bad not like just normal kinda hurt you know? and i told my boss but i was like im fine but i had this feeling i wasnt we have this quiet room you can go into to sleep or just rest. I went in there during lunch and had been to the restroom quite a bit betfore not able to hold down liquids and i wokeup with this sharp pain and just walked out and was so DIZZy. i found my team mates and bby then i was shakng, pouring sweat and out of it. they said part of it was stress, some dehydration and the other, we are still tryin gto find out. but it was so scary.
and my heaartbeat rose to 130 and they thought i was having a heart attck(whch is what took my mom at age 40 when I was 17) so that made me have a anxiety attack and so yeah, it was very scarey. all i could think was I wwanted to be able to go home to see my kids. I was like please dont let me die.

Wow ..... I bet that did scare you a lot!! I hope that you are doing better ....

I know you were having a rough time at the end of last year Cheer, I am just glad you are feeling better and are okay now!!!

Yes, I am doing much better thanks! I am still weak and have to watch how much energy i use and take it easy in between working but i'm def doing better. It made me snap out of a slight depreession and take stock of what I have instead of what I dont and kinda got me back on track. if that makes sense. i was here and doing ok before but maybe just going through motions and didnt realize how much i had became this huge stressball about so much. i mean, no matter how little it was, i stressed over it. so now I'm trying to relearn how to not sweat the small stuff like not having things I want in a game lol., not having everything perfect when I do things, etc. its a hard thing to relearn. whew! lol

inu-kijo wrote:
I know you were having a rough time at the end of last year Cheer, I am just glad you are feeling better and are okay now!!!

Oh yea and it only got worse, way worse. guess it had to before it got better. But since then I found out I owe the IRS 6000.00 and just stuff like my car issue im having and my schedual not alllowing me to see my kids all that much it really has kinda been a lot but I see it this way now...I'm not the only one with problems and I can only do what i can do. I can't keep stressing over the what ifs or im going to end up dying too young. so this game along with my thought process and some altering should help me stress a little less.

wow ..... That is a lot that you have been dealing with..

I hope that you can see the light at the end of the tunnel now ....

TanyaRC wrote:
wow ..... That is a lot that you have been dealing with..

I hope that you can see the light at the end of the tunnel now ....

Yeah. I do. I am just happy I realized things before it was too late. I have really felt a lot better since I realized some things I was doing to my own self lol. Even my kids can tell a difference and so I am happy to say I am doing a lot better. there is not other option than to get through it and survive lol. thats why I have great friends like you guys to come hang out with and destress hehe.

Okay I will be back in a few, gonna make some dinner and tidy the lobby up a bit, then i will come back and take my meds. : D

armellproctor wrote:
cheer you have mail xoxo

Armell. Armell, Armell! You are making me giggle and squeal! ty! you know how I love the color pink lol. thank you so very very very very much! Laughing

armellproctor wrote:
tanya you have mail sweetie xoxo

I am going to have to start calling you Angel Armell!!

ty ty ty ty ty

You are the best!!

armellproctor wrote:
you two are so nice to me all the time , xoxox

aw shucks. Id say its the other way around. I think so much of you guys. You're always there when I need an ear. you're just awesome.

There are so many things that are really the smallstuff. We just have to realize what they are and not let them overwhelm us. I love the friends that I have made here. they have brought me to tears with laughter and sorrow. Any burden shared is lightened. Any joy shared is multiplied.

TanyaRC wrote:
There are so many things that are really the smallstuff. We just have to realize what they are and not let them overwhelm us. I love the friends that I have made here. they have brought me to tears with laughter and sorrow. Any burden shared is lightened. Any joy shared is multiplied.

Tanya, You couldn't have put it any better. I agree with you. You are so right on! thats why i knew I needed to get back here and to be around friends lol. bc it always seems to be okay once I'm here and with people who have been there or have an idea or you know what i mean. congratulations

I agree.... I was gone a lot during november planning my nieces wedding and December because I didn't feel good .... I really missed it ...

Ok I am back!

looks like you guys are all on the verge of mushy stuff..... o__O

inu-kijo wrote:
Ok I am back!

Us...no never. yougot the wrong forum. ROFL!!

who is it that just planned a whole wedding and posted all those pictues ...... and you think we are being mushy !!

I was starting to wonder!

hehehehe

I keep forgetting I brought broccoli cheese soup to work, I was sitting here thinking I brought chicken and wild rice.... : /

Haha!

TanyaRC wrote:
who is it that just planned a whole wedding and posted all those pictues ...... and you think we are being mushy !!

HEHHHEHEHEE LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing

TanyaRC wrote:

but, it wasnt on THIS thread.
haha!

inu-kijo wrote:
Ok I am back!

Kijo you have to start playing again so that i could send you something, and there is nothing mushy about any of us here we are tough as they come eh!!

or you can tell me something that you need, and I can send you that! : D

armellproctor wrote:
na ah i need nothing but laughter and joy and good times lol

AH, I love laughter. it's awesome!

Hi guys, I cannot stay long, I think this is my only post for today, as we're about to get ready to go skiing...

First of all, don't worry because my status said I need lots of hugs, lol, it's nothing bad or anything, I just had a really bad afternoon yesterday. First half of the day went great, first slope I did was red, but really easy. Afterwards we did the slopes we were used to from last year and all went wel.

But then it got downhill though. We did a blue slope and in the end of that slope, I thought I was able to go straight down, but... anyway, I didn't fall, I was able to stop just in time, otherwise I would have hit some barriers. Although, because I was able to stop, I made my way through the barriers. Was quite impressed, I don't know how to say it otherwise, but it did something to me. It took a lot of energy away, but I didn't feel it straight away.

So we decided to go up again, to ski down to our hotel, but we had to do a red slope. But because the first one was a red slope and I did good, we thought I was able to ski down... I managed to do 2/3 of the slope, but I fell down out of pure exhaustion, I couldn't go any further, so BF went to the lift guys and asked for help. Which in the end was me in an orange stretcher thing...

That's all that happened yesterday, I didn't get injured or anything, but was quite 'impressed' by the events. I'm really scared to go skiing today, but they always told me that when you fall of a horse, you have to get back on it as soon as you can.

I'm really exhausted, so I hope everything goes well.

>> if Zoonie gets here, please let her know if she doesn't read back. I didn't want to put the entire story to my Facebook, because there's some people who don't need to know everything.

So, I have to go now, get ready and take it easy today.

Miss you alll!

*poof*