Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zoonie

2010 Chat - January (part 6)

Hi Paige, Hi BG Smile

Gosh it's so wet here, really torrential rain.

inu-kijo wrote:
Thanks Paige! I knew your pet was in a few of them, so didnt want you to miss em!

thankyou for including her in some of the photos

Zoonie, we have the same weather ; )

Sorry guys, I'm still here, but have to get things done for my brother, takes some time... After that I'm going to take a bath/shower (not sure yet, cannot decided LOL) and I need to get other things too...

staring at a picture trying to hurt my eyes at the moment.....

1 more..... : /

Toulouse wrote:

Sorry guys, I'm still here, but have to get things done for my brother, takes some time... After that I'm going to take a bath/shower (not sure yet, cannot decided LOL) and I need to get other things too...

You have a lot to do!

IMOM walks quite a long way from the train when he gets to London, I'd bought him some Timberland boots for walking in, instead of his office shoes...just as well, he said they were really tested out today!

I dont think i have ever owned a pair of rainboots, do you have to get them really big to fit over your other shoes? or do you pack the other shoes to take with you?? (strange question i bet.... )

OMG! there was LITERALLY a face staring back at me! Whoot! I found the missing thing! *dances*

just realized i still havent send out Hunt prizes this week.....

O__O

Zoonie wrote:
Toulouse wrote:

You have a lot to do!

IMOM walks quite a long way from the train when he gets to London, I'd bought him some Timberland boots for walking in, instead of his office shoes...just as well, he said they were really tested out today!

I'm afraid so. I'm nearly done packing, just little this and thats and check everything
but this thing I need to do for my brother takes too much of my time, I'm getting really annoyed by it actually...

Good thing for the timberlands! You really need them these days!!

inu-kijo wrote:
staring at a picture trying to hurt my eyes at the moment.....

1 more..... : /

I did the Valentine one last night - you and Tanya are going to kill me!!!
Glad you like them tricky though, it tests my brain trying to compile them.

inu-kijo wrote:
I dont think i have ever owned a pair of rainboots, do you have to get them really big to fit over your other shoes? or do you pack the other shoes to take with you?? (strange question i bet.... )

OMG! there was LITERALLY a face staring back at me! Whoot! I found the missing thing! *dances*

O__O

hee hee

these aren't really rainboots, just sold as waterproof like http://www.timberlandonline.co.uk/on/demandware.store/Sites-TBLGB-Site/default/Search-Show?cgid=all_boots&start=0&sz=100&pkw-ggl=timberland+boots&gclid=CIXE9YWhyZ8CFRk_lAod6FhZzg&pid=PS_mns6inauth44&start=10&source=search&color=214

other than that we have our wellie boots, as discussed on C&G before - and you change those when you come indoors Smile

Well done on finding the face congratulations

Uh huh just seen the time, my hair's wet and I have someone coming in an hour, need to have some toast or something and then sort myself out - so have a nice Friday. BG if I don't bump into you again today, have a wonderful holiday -

see you guys later
x

See you later Gill, good luch with the hair ; ) (am going to the hairdresser myself this afternoon)

Chances you'll see me again today are very very small, I will have to leave in 5mins, because otherwise I won't be able to get everything done

Thanks!!
x

Sweetie, I am so sorry, but I have to go now
I won't be able to come online again this morning, I'm afraid, so I will have to miss you for a week now!

Well it is time for me to go, so i must say goodbye to you as well, wifey!!!

: *

Good luck sweetie!
And keep me posted on your results if you get some next week (you can always PM me on facebook)!!!

See you later : *

quick hello to everyone
and wishes of wonderfull weekend for you

First chance I've had to stop this morning and came over to wish BG a fabtastic time skiing next week but looks like I've missed everyone....

If anyone sees her and I don't get back please wish her well on her trip for me

and Good morning to everyone here, hope everyone's well and that you all have a great weekend xx

Okay I am back, is anyone here, or has everyone already run away for the weekend??

looks like everyone's gone

I'll be signing off too then
byeeee

Just stopped by to drop off some hugs ......

On my way out the door!!

xo xo xo xo

bye ......

inu-kijo wrote:
I am! Me! Me!

haha hello kijo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congratulations

i see youuuuuuuuuu

Hope you have a good weekend Kijo.

I was busy with a lady from the cat re-homing charity, she came to get to know Socks, as no one had really met him before, except Mo, who is a bit out of favour with them at the moment.
Anyway that went well.

Then I was busy with the builder, ooh errr - bathroom floor is tiled now, and he's using mosaic tiles instead of skirting board around the bottom of the walls and for a window sill...it's looking good so far.

I've got only 5 minutes (even less) to come here and wish you all a wonderful week! Have had the busiest day this week, am already tired and still got a lot to do!

Anyways, I wish you all the best and see you in a week
(I return on Saturday, Feb 6th, very late, so I have no idea when you guys will see me back)

*waves*
miss you all!

See you BBG *waves* travel safely and have a lovely time with lots to tell when you get back

Sorry Wish was doing chores and inspecting the work at the end of the week in the bathroom, it's looking pretty good so far!

Novia, are you still here?

Hello to anyone who may be lurking. It's Friday, woohoo!

I am good ...... I am home .. The excitement of my day was that I went and got new glasses .....

Oh dangit, that reminds me that I was supposed to drop off my new sunglasses because I dont think the prescription is right. they were making me busy. Hmm, I hope they are open tomorrow.

They should be ..... unless you got them at a DR's office ....

I am getting old ........ I have my first bi-focals ...... lol

I had bifocals when I was 12, haha

But then for some reason I didn't need them anymore.

I get them from my doctor's office but I just checked and they are open until noon tomorrow. I better write myself a reminder note.

Well, I guess I am a late bloomer then ..... I waited till I was 44 ....

They are taking a bit of getting used to ........

Yeah, I remember it being a challenge. I remember being down when I first got them, cause I felt they were for "old people" (no offense). But then my uncle showed me he had TRI-FOCALS!!!! He said "you're not old until you get trifocals" hahaaha

I agree .... theya re for old people ..... I am old !! As I was explaining to the eye Dr some of the problems that I was having she asked me " how old are you?" and then just went .... well you know, it is that time ..... lol

I don't mind getting old .... I still have another 40 years in me ...congratulations