Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
thecockatiel4

banned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why zhuge!!!!!!!!!!!

y am i banned i didnt do anything if i did im srry i just want to see my friends agian and this is my favorite sever EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!Very Happy Sad Embarassed

According to your info, you were abusing your mason powers, along with griefing. You also have a account linked to you which is also banned for griefing.

so first, cockatiel gets banned for playing a GAME when all he has to do is type /undo and then / / / / / / / to get rid of them, and then i get demoted for doing NOTHING! my computer has a wireless keyboard and the signal kept getting glitched and typing random "spamming" then, when kittycat333 and gamechap12 and i play a game where i am a creeper and i sphere air over her builds, (to be undone later, mind you) i get frozen., we try to explain and i get off with a warning. then, it's my bedtime (im only eleven) so i go off to bed. then, when i come on the next morning it says "kicked by (console) reason: idle 20 min i think "oh, i always thought it was thirty for masons." then, it says logged in as RSmeep13 "rookie" and a YELL "WHAT HAPPENED TO ME!" and i start crying over here and yell a lot and leave the server and come back and check my info and then scream at micke so loud he must have heard it wherever he was on the globe. COMMAND SPAM! what does that even mean?! and then greif? what did i greif? are you talking about my game with gamechap and kitty? this is just unfair!

RSmeep13 wrote:
so first, cockatiel gets banned for playing a GAME when all he has to do is type /undo and then / / / / / / / to get rid of them, and then i get demoted for doing NOTHING! my computer has a wireless keyboard and the signal kept getting glitched and typing random "spamming" then, when kittycat333 and gamechap12 and i play a game where i am a creeper and i sphere air over her builds, (to be undone later, mind you) i get frozen., we try to explain and i get off with a warning. then, it's my bedtime (im only eleven) so i go off to bed. then, when i come on the next morning it says "kicked by (console) reason: idle 20 min i think "oh, i always thought it was thirty for masons." then, it says logged in as RSmeep13 "rookie" and a YELL "WHAT HAPPENED TO ME!" and i start crying over here and yell a lot and leave the server and come back and check my info and then scream at micke so loud he must have heard it wherever he was on the globe. COMMAND SPAM! what does that even mean?! and then greif? what did i greif? are you talking about my game with gamechap and kitty? this is just unfair!

I warned you not to mess around, and after i left, micke reported this
walls of dirt and lava cutting through ppls builds, tunneling under houses filling with lava

the walls were for a game we were playing i'm sorry they hit other ppls builds i didn't realize how big they were. and the lava/tunnel was under octo and kitty's houses and partially her gardens. they both gave me premission. ask them. i don't care i know that they will tell you just that

My friend RSmeep13 was demoted when he was asleep. I can tell you all this because he had a sleepover with me.Sleep When he got home he called me telling me he got demoted. I am sad about this because he was very nice to me on the server and he helped me build a lot because he was a mason. He is not sure if they demoted him to novice or rookie, either one is pretty bad considering he did not do anything and he was a mason going on artisan. RS helped me get ranked up every time and i'm a pupil! Kittycat333🐱is one of his friends and they liked to play together in Huge5. He has many well, Huge builds there. Plus, RS NEVER greifed. I think that whoever demoted RS made a Huge5 mistake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

- ?

RSmeep13 wrote:

I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!

Look it happened you've said your case its done forum spam will just lead to getting banned here too.

RSmeeps, spamming helps you how? First of all, you should have thought about that before you abused your powers, griefed other peoples work, built on other peoples work and when told not to swear at a admin. Your infact frankly lucky all you got was a demotion and not a ban. You still infact have a chance to re-earn that trust (not likely) but still possible. You brought this upon your self, though I am not that suprised. You and the group you hang out with have been nothing but trouble makers who grief, abuse powers and whine. You lot are going down one by one like flys from your abuse. You ALWAYS get caught and make some whiny post telling us how you dislike it. Suggestion would be to take your punishment, build and re-earn back that trust other-wise you'll be packing your bags alongside thecockatiel4.

DemonicD3 wrote:
though I am not that suprised. You and the group you hang out with have been nothing but trouble makers who grief, abuse powers and whine. You lot are going down one by one like flys from your abuse. You ALWAYS get caught and make some whiny post telling us how you dislike it. Suggestion would be to take your punishment, build and re-earn back that trust other-wise you'll be packing your bags alongside thecockatiel4.

Yes I've noticed that too so although I'm just a artisan I'll keep a eye on Kitty and any others associated with RS and cocktiel. Twisted Evil

Spoiler:
RSmeep13 wrote:
I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!
You are probably gonna get banned now for spam. Have a nice time chap.

Sorry for teh long post.

I stopped reading, scrolled down and saw meep's spam. Shall we put this in the museum, so when people try to make up lies to defend their grief, we can refer them to the "what not to do" section? Please lock this before I hemorrhage from the stupid.

ok rs. this person is begging to be unbanned. he/she didnt write this so u could tell about being demoted. if u want to talk about it, post a new thing up for everyone to see.

There is a reason why he got ban.

There is no unban permitted unless there is a good reason.

"Wasting" (Like you call) 100 hours in a server takes about a week which is nothing.

Spamming on the forum resume to a permanent ban in the server and forum.

[Topic close]

- Higher commands