Find results in...
Moufisto

Kbai All In The Mined

Alright, you've got me.
I'm gone, as you wanted.
Start celebrating already.

P.S good work noticing i was still GM on forums (y) Zhuge? : D

invaderpopz wrote:
!?!?! D: WHAT!?!?! THWAHTH!? GNAIU!?!!! D: NUUU WHAT? WHAT THIS IS JOKE? HUH WHO WHAZAH? D:D:D:

I agree D: WHAT!?!?! THWAHTH!? GNAIU!?!!! D: NUUU WHAT? WHAT THIS IS JOKE? HUH WHO WHAZAH? D:D:D:

NOoooOOoOOoOOoooOOOOO
Why you leave? Who wanted this? Nobody wants you to leave >:0 I don't want you to leave. @_@ Why is this happening and how can I fix this???

Bye Crying or Very sad Sad Sad (I would have posted an epic picture, but i aint got time)

HUH.
MOUFISOTOUSODADRINK IS LEAVING?
(haven't talked to you much but)
BAIIIIII Sad

MOUFISTO WTF!!!!!!! FIRST YOU GET YOURSELF DEMOTED NOW THIS??? DON'T MAKE ME GET SOMEONE TO TRACK YOUR IP SO I CAN BEAT THE HELL OUT OF YOU!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Ok I got a solution *Ahem Mofisto I hereby ban you from everywhere except AITM so you must staay on AITM for eternity with us.

PS. WHO WANTED YOU GONE I SHALL FIND AND KILL THEM!

Here's the pic i promised.

Sorry for the small size, I couldn't resize it.

HollowThanatos wrote:
Zhuge wrote:

Sad

I like the song, but is that really the appropriate time for it?

Zhuge has the (annoying) tendency to change topics at the most inopportune times.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

pinkie pie (me) is sad.

If you happen to run across one of those "life" things everyone keeps telling me to get, send me a couple? I can pay you in diamonds on SMP.

Moufisto DON'T LEAVE I don't care why your leaving don't do it will be bad, AITM will not be as good and I will not be on as much if you leave.

might even look at other servers...

D:< Idk if I'm allowed to say what I'm thinking about zhuge on the forums, but not cool man. I still have no clue what the story is, but zhuge just played want you gone when mouf is leaving, meaning zhuge WANTS HIM GONE to all you guys who think he randomly changed the topic -.- obviously, mouf leaving has something to do with zhuge, so I'm pretty ticked @him until someone tells me the full story.

Mouf is making a joke out of himself. You gm suicided and now none of the gms trust you. He is leaving aitm for another server. Also i posted that vid cause you were leaving not that i wanted to.

Zhuge wrote:
Mouf is making a joke out of himself. You gm suicided and now none of the gms trust you. He is leaving aitm for another server. Also i posted that vid cause you were leaving not that i wanted to.

It's mutual.
And I didn't leave AITM for another server, I'm already admin on so many others so don't start thinking i had something to gain from this. I left it because I'm sick of the current GM's bullshit, you're all a fucking joke. If GM's ever expelled as a rank, and things turn back to normal.. maybe I'll be back. Excluding Doom and Onion for previous statements.

FYI Experts, the GM's don't trust half of you. You ever wonder why you're not OP on SMP?
Get a fucking clue.
I'm done here. Last post.

Moufisto wrote:
Zhuge wrote:

It's mutual.
And I didn't leave AITM for another server, I'm already admin on so many others so don't start thinking i had something to gain from this. I left it because I'm sick of the current GM's bullshit, you're all a fucking joke. If GM's ever expelled as a rank, and things turn back to normal.. maybe I'll be back. Excluding Doom and Onion for previous statements.

FYI Experts, the GM's don't trust half of you. You ever wonder why you're not OP on SMP?
Get a fucking clue.
I'm done here. Last post.

The rank moderator isn't completed. That's why I only promoted 2 people to Moderator and the rest : 2-3 on gamemaster and 4 in admin. But I guess you didn't know that.

You're actually good at making rumors, kudos.

lol you have no right to talk or even suggest anything. By giving up your rank, you gave up all power and voice you ever had.

Guest Snowy
Mouf...no... Sad