Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Spindle_shanks

Why am I in Jail?

I seem to have lost all my permissions in SMP (tp, build, pretty much everything).
Also, my colour seems to have reverted back to grey, instead of the usual purple.

Why is this? Why was I jailed?

Cause you resisted investigation. Right after mwater said it wasnt him his stuff got griefed. That puts you in a bad spot. Also there were other incidents like A full enchant table going missing

zhuge also jailed me once for a ridiculous reason, albeit he released me early, but NOT WITHOUT letting micke break in and murder me.... AND he seems to be connected with Mouf leaving....... Not sure I can say I'm on his side right now without moar facts....

Your policy is fail Zhuge. You have no evidence. You did not explain anything to me. You failed to catch whoever started the whole thing off, and you have lost my trust and respect. (Not that you cared anyway)

Someone broke into both my homes and griefed them. In one, I also got diamonds stolen.

I am not guilty of anything. Someone is trying to frame me for some reason.

Look, I really like this server and I don't want things to get nasty, so keep me in jail for as long as you see fit, but know this: You've got the wrong person and you're wasting both of us' time.

EDIT: also,
Zhuge wrote:
Cause you resisted investigation.
WTF does that mean? I HELPED in the "investigation" by telling YOU want happened. How are you even a mod?

invaderpopz wrote:
zhuge also jailed me once for a ridiculous reason, albeit he released me early, but NOT WITHOUT letting micke break in and murder me.... AND he seems to be connected with Mouf leaving....... Not sure I can say I'm on his side right now without moar facts....

He didnt let me break in. i found the entrance to jail when i made my house, and i got punished for that.

also the reason you were jailed for was for griefing.. ?

Are you talking about me? Because I have never griefed on SMP.

If you are referring to mikewater's shop in SI, I really don't know what happened there, but it's someone trying to inflame things between me and Mike. And he/she is failing, because I have nothing against Mikewater.

Yea testi theory if it happens and you are jailed its appllefreak then. Atm we got 2 suspects

I have no quarrels with your moderatory techniques and procedures, I only ask that you communicate better with us on what is happening.

But I'm not going to apologize for anything, because I did nothing wrong. I leave things up to you zhuge...

I feel TheLostDarkness has something to do with my homes being griefed and stolen from, as he tought that I stole his diamonds.

Micke1990 wrote:
invaderpopz wrote:

He didnt let me break in. i found the entrance to jail when i made my house, and i got punished for that.

also the reason you were jailed for was for griefing.. ?

okay, yes, but did you not grief me FIRST, and did you not grief me WORSE than I griefed you!? But yours was justified because we were at war... strange... but anyway zhuge let me out early, so we should not talk about that anymore. Plus, you and me are good now, so I don't wanna get back into that.

Spindle_shanks wrote:
I feel TheLostDarkness has something to do with my homes being griefed and stolen from, as he tought that I stole his diamonds.

Woah Hold on. You think I would grief a home that I built in my own town? Plus, in the time gap between when I played it, I was building my new area. I don't see this as being fit to drag me into it. You have no evidence. Plus, where were these diamonds? And where is the home? Apart from LostCity, I have no idea where you reside.

Getting evidence of griefing in SMP is a lot harder then it is in Classic. There is no hide command, we cannot watch players act when they think they are not being watched. We have no block info (single greatest mod tool ever). Every mod when it comes to things like this is pretty much doing there own investigation techniques as that's all they have. If anybody doesn't like it, that's really too bad. However which would you prefer? Spend a couple days as a non-builder or have griefers roaming around free on the server, freely destroying all your work? In Classic that was not acceptable, in SMP that's a lot worse and building in SMP is 40x as hard. Not even in wars is that acceptable. You may dislike zhuges technique of catching griefers but if you got better ideas on how to catch those involved, please do share.

There has been too much griefing going on and that's just what I've been noticing since I've been on SMP which isn't that long. People filling homes with obsidian, I've just recently cleared up IMP's house of water/ice grief. People griefing up farms and messing up wiring. People placing lava in peoples homes or structures. It's not acceptable. As far as I know, there is no rules against stealing. That is what locked chests are for, if you don't use them then its your own fault. Only thing is that if you get caught stealing, don't complain if they come after you with there friends/alliances. To those who stole TheLosts diamonds should expect nothing less then that when they are found out.