Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
daltongordon

The Story Of The literal sticky keys cause of the milk

The Story Of The Sticky Keys

It was a day quite like this (well i really have no idea what weather it is where
you are) and i went into the kitchen to find some breakfast and had no such luck.
Upon finding no breakfast worthy of my stomach i decided to just get old trusty
(Milk) and continue updating my fbook account when i saw the BEAST
(dun dun DUN)! She was the meanest thing i ever did see she had the
wickedest eyes and the meanest face, she saw me from across the room and
i knew today was the day i was gonna get it. She started across the room like
it was any other day when IT happened. She was sick and tired of me being
on facebook so she did the absolute worst thing i could have imagined,
She.........spilled.........the.........MILK!!!!!!! and not only did she spill it and make
me cry, it was on the laptop!!! Making the keys *sniff sniff* Sticky -_-. I bet in
a thousand years you couldnt guess who had the evil capacity to do such a thing!
....... it was the,......cat!!!!

I

Now

Hate

The

Cat

-_-

So i went on a vacation which involved a long car drive and a laptop with notepad:lol:

So this story doesn't relate the message that pops up about sticky keys when you hit "shift" a bunch of times...

So ur keys got sticky from milk ? less putting sugar in it! and try using a wet(not soaked) qtip to get away the sticky between the keys.. might work

@ john How dare you use me in ur sign!! And even overline half my sentence! :'(

jk

I spilt Dr. Pepper on my keys a while ago. I cleaned them all, but the volume up key is still sticky to this day.

._.

i spilled juice on my old laptop. needed some remapping to get space, and dot.

I used to have a laptop where I did that to the keys, then the backspace didn't work. Then I used the delete button (deletes the character in front of the cursor) and the left arrow to go back. After finally getting used to this method, my left arrow key fell off. Then I had to click every time I wanted to delete, which after I finally got used to that, the delete key finally broke. Then I had to highlight, right click and delete or use control + x to delete my text. Then the battery finally died. After that I took out my hard drive and RAM , then beat it to a million pieces with a sledgehammer.

@lightning that poor laptop my right shift doesnt work and i have to slam the "g" key

@johnson i like your signature Very Happy

my backspace key is broken. If I hit it on the left side of the key (the more convinient side) it pops out ._.

JohnsonTea wrote:
So this story doesn't relate the message that pops up about sticky keys when you hit "shift" a bunch of times...

..... I thought it was about that too.......

Also @demon I don't think we want to know what you had in mind.... Shocked

I once brought to school sliced green beans in a plastic container, but the container had a crack in it so it leaked all over my bag. My computer ended up being fine but my USB cooling pad (my computer overheats easy... its a Dell) now sounds like a wood chipper. They love me in the library.

Oh and one time at a party, I was pouring beer into a friend's cup, and he moved the cup suddenly and I poured beer all over my roommate's keyboard, then he put it on top of his heater over night to dry and it melted his keyboard lol.

Zaynyboy wrote:
MZ wrote:
Okay

?

GIMME A COOKIE