bloody_s

bloody_s + firework

this is the first server im on

Built 103603 and deleted 65250 Blocks
didnt know that were so many

spend a total of 98,7 hours on the server
well ... so thats the reason why i think today is wednesday

still most of u dont know me yet
y guess its cause im living in europe ...well most of u arrive its like 10pm already

for those who dont know me yet
im bloody_s, the new artisan

im building in pupilhuge1, where all my builds form a more or less large area
i started with the tower in the river... though it was in main38
im sorry that i forgot who copied it to pupilhuge1 thanks to you anyway
well when the tower was done i started a castle in main39 but this one got copied aswell
with this spet the hard work started ... i wanted to go on building the castle ... but i kind of couldnt, as i couldnt look at it without any bad feelings...
well the reason for this was, that is was just placed direct into a lake.
it was like ... oh ... half of my caslte is swimmig... seems a bit unrealistic ... so lets start fixing
it was about 1day to get the rough strukture and about 1,5 days to realize that it would have been smarter to paint the water
the ones of your who made something bigger with water will know, that its hm ... a bit hard to handle as there appears air on the ground when working on top of it

well ... when i managed this i was like ... hm what do i do next
i started to build the hill and the ... i call it "cliff" u call it mountain
when the hill was done i thought like ... hmm i need to add something ... well my girlfried just said ... how about a forest ...
and i said yes a forest sounds nice to me

but i didnt like the picture in my head ... a forest with that leaf-model would just look like tele tubby land...

so i made a shadow... with this cloud ... the meteor was just fun ... it was once made to protect my castle form a catapult one of you placed next to the caslte... but today they are used to show that i dont like things .. (its a nice way ... as everyone understands)

i guess the point when i started to build the hill was the point when Eeyle created the area bloody_s in pupilhuge1

well i see this takes to long ...
the last thing i just made was a river going down into the landscape ...

though i didnt see the result combined with all my other things i would still say it will look pretty good
when i finished this yesterday i thought about ... hm ... its great ... but noone will notice if you dont lure the ppl ... u know what i mean ... when someone calls ppl it takes like hours until they come....

so this is how i PLAN to LURE YOU
I am going to have a little firework today ... just for the opening ... i tested it yesterday and when i showed it to demonic he promoted me ... so it seems to be good (demonic plz dont tell them what exactly i do)

so to all of you who want to see the firework and my are

i Welcome you to join me at 10pm CEST
ps. as i need to prepare the whole thing i have the request: dont come earlier, it will just ruin the thing for you... i will start like 10:15 CEST Central european standard time

guess thats all i want to tell you today
im sorry for writing such a long text and plz forgive any mistakes i made, as im no native speaker

cu at ALL In The Mined pupilhuge1

Are The fireworks gonna be AAANINATED!?

I'll be happy to join you.

You joined in march? Well you are quite new then ain't it?

rebell with your fellow artisans bloody_s... Rebell with us rebell..... dooo iiitttt.... dooooooooooo iiiiittttttttttttt! Rebell bloody REBELL!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Chocfishryum wrote:
rebell with your fellow artisans bloody_s... Rebell with us rebell..... dooo iiitttt.... dooooooooooo iiiiittttttttttttt! Rebell bloody REBELL!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

maybe im gonne do some purpur rockets ... hope this is enought to show my loyalty

bloody_s wrote:
Chocfishryum wrote:

maybe im gonne do some purpur rockets ... hope this is enought to show my loyalty

Purple* rockets!? I wonder how that will work. Shocked

bloody_s wrote:
Chocfishryum wrote:

Mmkay thats good :3

Chocfishryum wrote:

hehe look what I started... whoops ^-^

Fireworks were great bloody Very Happy You're the type who I wouldn't be suprised to see make expert in no time Razz

yesterday we had our little firework, i hope everyone enljoined it.
afterwardt i recieved a great gift: my own world
though this is pretty nice i am going to finish my area in pupilhuge1 first
as soon as i am done i will ask for a favor. i think u can imagine what it is ... it would be nice if the whole area would be pasted into my world up to the tower in the lake and as much of the lake as possible, as it took a long time to make everything fit around the castle.
well thats going to be my request ... as soon as i am active in my own world i will also like to have some ppl whitelisted .. but i still have to decide who ... i rlly would like to allow everyone to join me ... but ill decide later

thnx for the fun im having with all of you

cu online