Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
the_pungulator

What should I call my Youtube channel?

I chose it and put up my first video. the name of the channel is thedailypung because i plan on doing a video a day.

I checked your video pung, and it was super laggy. Can you do something to sort the lag out please? Also try doing some commentries. Another thing, can you play it on full screen?

-Zayny.

Since people here like to make videos, why not just create a Allinthemined youtube channel, people who make videos can upload videos via there channel and those videos are linked into the global channel which would be viewed by all. Kinda like Machinima has creative directors they make content for them from there own channels are linked on the machinima channel.

Zaynyboy wrote:
I checked your video pung, and it was super laggy. Can you do something to sort the lag out please? Also try doing some commentries. Another thing, can you play it on full screen?

-Zayny.

I put all the answers to those comments in the description of the video, except the full screen, which it was set on, I just couldnt figure out how to cut out the little thing at the bottom.

DemonicD3 wrote:
Since people here like to make videos, why not just create a Allinthemined youtube channel, people who make videos can upload videos via there channel and those videos are linked into the global channel which would be viewed by all. Kinda like Machinima has creative directors they make content for them from there own channels are linked on the machinima channel.

That's a good idea actually. I support this idea. approve

the_pungulator wrote:
Zaynyboy wrote:

-Zayny.

I put all the answers to those comments in the description of the video, except the full screen, which it was set on, I just couldnt figure out how to cut out the little thing at the bottom.

Press F11 Very Happy