Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
applefreak197

Can I Have a Chance at Adept

Can i please have a chance at adept? I know i do not deserve it after using x-ray texture pack in smp (sorry again) and stealing mikes wool (he forgave me i think) but that was in smp. I have got demoted twice in classic (for reasons everyone knows) and for spam (we cant kick novice for spam but it can go against me for promo?) All im asking for is a chance. Isnt that what a trial is about seeing if you are good for the rank? Please just consider this.

~Thanks in advance,

Apple the Freak

Well, first is first. You asked. Bad move.
Secondly, the decision isnt yours to ask to make. If they feel you worthy, they will trial you. If not then not.

Generic reason: Having a non-clean history lowers the chance that you'd be promo'd considerably. This just goes to show how important it is to keep your name clean.

Frogger409 wrote:
Generic reason: Having a non-clean history lowers the chance that you'd be promo'd considerably. This just goes to show how important it is to keep your name clean.

Apple, your first bad move was asking for a promotion. They don't give away promotions because you ask for them. Secondly, your entire post was almost entirely you listing what you've done wrong and what could be hold accountable to you. I mean, come on lol.

applefreak197 wrote:
Can I please have a chance at adept? I know I do not deserve it after using x-ray texture pack in smp (sorry again) and stealing Mikes wool (he forgave me I think) but that was in smp. I have got demoted twice in classic (for reasons everyone knows) and for spam (we cant kick novice for spam but it can go against me for promo?) All I'm asking for is a chance. Isn't that what a trial is about seeing if you are good for the rank? Please just consider this.

~Thanks in advance,

Apple the Freak

This was a bad idea all around(Demonic and Lost and Frogger all already explained why) but also I would like to point out "and for spam (we can't kick novices for spam but it can go against me for promo?)" when did we start not kicking for spam? I do it all the time after warning them to stop.

TheLostDarkness wrote:
Nuu, ow wl eye cp wd dpt?

And I thought I understood this language.

So are we allowed to kick novice for spam, after a warning them of coarse? I have done it plenty of times.

Block spam roughly 50 or more blocks with no general order.
Chat spam roughly 3-4 messages really fast.
Swearing is one warning and then kick if they repeat.
This is what I do... I dont know if this is the actual guidelines :/