Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Voltzahl

Minecraft related Skype hacker.

Ok first off I'd like to inform you all that Jonty800 the man that brought us 800craft was(and probably still is) working on a MC client to replace WoM.

Now here's the part about the hacker. A person by the name of 'Dennis' has found the skypes of players on the other server I play on(one of Jonty's hangouts) and claimed to be a person Jonty was getting help on his 800client from, and then sent the players a file saying it was a updated 800client he wanted them to test. Upon clicking it they found out it was a Trojan horse virus with keylogger.

This may have been a isolated attack but I'm warning the y'all just in case.
Also 'Dennis' has a main ingame name which is 'GrimWeaper' so watch out if he ever comes on the server, here are people affiliated with him
-'Steph' -Main IGN: AuburnBorbon
-'Mads' -Main IGN: l33tn00bs
-'Tyrell' -Main IGN: Doomking517 & heart_of_pain_111

I already know so does the cacti.

Read your au70 posts Smile.

Extra info: This is not just any script kiddie.
The code is REALLY REALLY advanced, so we're talking about a serious hacker here. (It's written in Chinese too, Asian level hacker D:)
He very likely won't hit us, but be aware.

kevinsweijen wrote:
The code is REALLY REALLY advanced, so we're talking about a serious hacker here. (It's written in Chinese too, Asian level hacker D:)

This ^
I was going to add that but I wasn't exactly sure because I have no coding experience.

Volt. How did the guy warning bout them find your server?

Oh hello mysterious stranger on skype claiming to be a guy helping some guy I don't know but works on a video game I play. Yes, please send me that updated copy of that program I have and use that's not official and is a valid copy according to this guy I just met on skype claiming to be some guy. Yes, I will accept that unknown file from that person I don't know claiming to be this guy. Derpdaderpdep.

DemonicD3 wrote:
Oh hello mysterious stranger on skype claiming to be a guy helping some guy I don't know but works on a video game I play. Yes, please send me that updated copy of that program I have and use that's not official and is a valid copy according to this guy I just met on skype claiming to be some guy. Yes, I will accept that unknown file from that person I don't know claiming to be this guy. Derpdaderpdep.

Common sense hurts.

Need to stay positive...

But hey! Some people might not know about that and download it anyways! It is a good move to warn them!

Wtf. Alright, can we ban people that haven't been on our server before? I would ban Grim Weaper for haxoring.

BugBoy wrote:
Wtf. Alright, can we ban people that haven't been on our server before? I would ban Grim Weaper for haxoring.

Lol ban everyone that hasn't been on all in the mined? wth are you talking about bug?

fire_crafter100 wrote:
BugBoy wrote:

Lol ban everyone that hasn't been on all in the mined? wth are you talking about bug?

I don't think he ment ban everyone that hasn't been here. More like asking if its ok to ban someone even if they haven't been here before, just because bad things they've done on other servers.

There is that plugin that logs bans from other servers. It's like "globalBan" or something.

Voltzahl wrote:
fire_crafter100 wrote:
BugBoy wrote:

I don't think he ment ban everyone that hasn't been here. More like asking if its ok to ban someone even if they haven't been here before, just because bad things they've done on other servers.

hmm well I highly doubt that they would come on anyways classic is pretty dead right now Crying or Very sad

CryHavoc21 wrote:
What happened to it? Did someone walk up to Classic and stab it with a knife?

Yes Zhuge commanded his Dock ships at it then Eric prickled it with his cactus spikes then Sharok shot a missile at it Onion threw onions at it and Doom trolled the server to death.

haha just kidding but what I mean by it's dead is that there is like hardly anyone on we will get a few novice then and there but not much I see about 3 or 4 people on classic everyday it would be nice to get on but damn wom is having big problems

3-4 people on classic, around 18 today on IRC >_>

>_>
>_>
>_>

fire_crafter100 wrote:
CryHavoc21 wrote:

Yes Zhuge commanded his Dock ships at it then Eric prickled it with his cactus spikes then Sharok shot a missile at it Onion threw onions at it and Doom trolled the server to death.

haha just kidding but what I mean by it's dead is that there is like hardly anyone on we will get a few novice then and there but not much I see about 3 or 4 people on classic everyday it would be nice to get on but damn wom is having big problems

It did pick up a week or so ago and now it's dead again but we now and then get a novice in
I am starting to think doom is right maybe mojang is doing something to get rid of classic.
I wonder if we can get all the classic servers off mc.net and create another separate website with more stable uptime

Sheppard250 wrote:
fire_crafter100 wrote:
CryHavoc21 wrote:

It did pick up a week or so ago and now it's dead again but we now and then get a novice in
I am starting to think doom is right maybe mojang is doing something to get rid of classic.
I wonder if we can get all the classic servers off mc.net and create another separate website with more stable uptime

Yeah that won't be possible as its probably a form of copyright infringement.

I'm starting to become more active on Classic again anyway, so I can spend more time with Eric <3. XD

Kisuke wrote:
I'm starting to become more active on Classic again anyway, so I can spend more time with Eric <3. XD
Uh, no.

Ericrb wrote:
Kisuke wrote:
Uh, no.

Oh hell naw

DemonicD3 wrote:
Ericrb wrote:
Kisuke wrote:
Uh, no.

Oh hell naw

D'aaaaaawwww

Ericrb wrote:
Kisuke wrote:
Uh, no.

Love you forever and always, babe.<333333

I found this circulating in net

No idea who did it, but the person has some serious photoshop skills

Ericrb wrote:
Found you Kisuke:

Nah, that isn't me, here I'll take a pic for you:

I decided not to wear any makeup just for you. <3

Kisuke wrote:

More like because you were banned from SMP. Muhahahaaa.

Voltzahl wrote:
Kisuke wrote:

More like because you were banned from SMP. Muhahahaaa.

Yes, but that doesn't matter, no need to talk about that.

chirstain wrote:
Sometimes I get to a topic here and wonder "what the hell did I just click on?"

Agreed.

kevinsweijen wrote:

Spends time to write advanced keylogger to hack minecraft accounts.. that logic <.< awesome world we live in

Micke1990 wrote:
kevinsweijen wrote:

Spends time to write advanced keylogger to hack minecraft accounts.. that logic <.< awesome world we live in

Not just minecraft. Every. Single. One, of your accounts. Meaning any online accounts you might use like PayPal, Credit cards if you purchase anything, or anything of that sort.

And school essays! Think of the school essays! He/she could just steal typed essays! The tragedy!

Pedobear wrote:

I very rarely use block capitals but, this is just... *FACEDESK*.

I know this guy, and I know how awfully pathetic he is with code. Please understand this program is an old program created by somebody else, not the 'serious hacker' you call Dennis. He is a little boy who likes to ride his high horse. But aside from that, I believe the program which he has obtained is indeed a keylogger, and I have witnessed its effects. So take precautions.

Secondly, I'd just like to point out that it isn't 'written in chinese', it is a process known as obfuscation which involves changing the appearance and layout of the code, (i.e. to chinese symbols in this case) to make the code almost uncomprehensible to the general programmer. It can be done via a program. I think Jonty800 did decompile this program we're talking about, and it is a basic, but functional key logger. For more information about the 'obfuscation' you can read here: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obfuscation

Anybody who was physically stupid enough to download anything from him/them should run scans through their computers, specifically for malware. I recommend using microsoft security essentials, as it is reliable, free and detects this keylogger.

Anyway, don't be afraid of the guy, he is a douche (excuse my french), but he isn't any level of a hacker, in fact, he has trouble programming a calculator that can add/subtract/divide/multiply. That should put your minds at rest.