Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SirDoom

Art thread!

I made this mask for Halloween.

And if you don't consider masks art then call it a painting.

DemonicD3 wrote:
You sir, just wasted a perfectly good 1 dollar bill. For shame.

Actually I didn't. As long as a certain part(I think the serial number or something else on the back) is untouched its still a valid form of currency. The back it still intact and clearly visible if I were to take it off, meaning its still legally usable. Now the question if someone would actually take is a different story.

Also I repainted it for Halloween, added more blood to it mostly. Edit: later is now.

My project is dead but i still enjoy making models, here is a vending machine. You'll have to open it in a new tab to see the finished product. Is it wrong that i was drinking Pepsi when making it?

Halloween is just volts cover, really hes going to be robbing a bank. That's why hes got a mask and a hoodie. He needs more 1 dollar bills for his mask.

TheLostDarkness wrote:

Posted from my iPad so it will probably fail.

Yeah, iPads tend to fail at everything. Nice drawing btw Very Happy

Took me half an hour^^ (•‿•)

lunalunarwolf wrote:
http://imgur.com/20Id1?tags

Still not getting how you even make the pic appear

Click on the little icon when writing your message that says "Insert image" when you mouse over it, and paste the link in there. Click Preview to make sure it works, if it does post, if not then try rightclicking on the image and clicking "Open In New Tab" and linking to that instead.
Btw, I like the drawing

You...actually made that?

Because that's ridiculous, like seriously....atho I'm disappoint son, there are no eyes.

Sorry about the crappy phone quality. :/ These are just some rough concept drawings for two characters for an Epic I have to write for Mythology.

I was bored so redid some of my old models. Here is what i started with, a simple wooden crate. To make it look better i made better use of the texture map without making it bigger, and increased the poly count from 300 to 500

ok 3 years ago i though i was the poops and me and my neighbor were into drawing bad wolves so i made this video and its realllllllllllllllllly funny and i spelled delilah wrong so hahahahhaahhahf,mlfmglf ok have fun