Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sheppard250

Save Classic Community

Mollstam has removed the link to MineCraft Classic on the homepage. We need as many signatures as we can get to prove that the MineCraft Classic community cares. Many communities will be destroyed by the removal of this link because without the link, there will be no new guests to play on servers. This will cause all Classic Servers to shrink until they completely fall.

Sign the petition to save the Minecraft Classic Community

http://twitition.com/p66zh

They claim it was a group decision, and that Mollstam didn't do it, or something along those lines i heard.

#chinesewhispers

Moufisto wrote:
They claim it was a group decision, and that Mollstam didn't do it, or something along those lines i heard.

#chinesewhispers

They claim it wasn't a group decision, but solely based on Mollstam decision. They also told us Moufisto is gay.

#chinesewhispers

Ericrb wrote:
Moufisto wrote:

#chinesewhispers

They claim it wasn't a group decision, but solely based on Mollstam decision. They also told us Moufisto is gay.

#chinesewhispers

Ohshit! Caught!
I bet Volt told them. >=c

Moufisto wrote:
Ericrb wrote:
Moufisto wrote:

#chinesewhispers

#chinesewhispers

Ohshit! Caught!
I bet Volt told them. >=c

GAY?!
After all those nights we spend together and I hear it from here? you durrty hommosexuel, you wil buuurn in tha lake of faaire!

Doom, your display pic is/was amazing, especially for this moment.

Moufisto wrote:
Doom, your display pic is/was amazing, especially for this moment.

Yeah it is. And yes Mouf I told them everything, EVERYTHING!

Just saying but I don't have a Twitter nor want one. So I can't sign it.

Volt: The AITM whistle blower.
You have to escape to some other server now and seek asylum. Mou will hunt you down, but we all respect you for bringing the truth to light.

You can still google minecraft classic multiplayer and find the servers to play. I just tried it but my flash is outdated.

this might help some, just goes to where the link on the mc.net site used to
http://minecraft.net/classic/list

Edit; also, can someone please remind me what the screenshot button is?
Edit 2; Nevermind, found something better. Our work on minecraft classic need not be lost forever. Followed a train of thought/internet links, and i found a way to put classic maps into full minecraft!

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/144710-tutorial-classic-levels-in-full-minecraft-pictures-included/

Proof needed?

Proof Given!
A creepy looking USS Iowa, deep inside of a square mountain [known as ArtisanHuge2], with some torches.
Regular terrain was spawned outside of the classic map.
Also, another use for this would be to make arenas using the easy tools of classic, then importing them onto the full version server. [if the server and regular client maps are the same file type].

FYI, i only have the maps that i got [ArtisanHuge2, ArtisanHuge3, and AdeptHuge] for personal use, so i don't think i've broken any rules by dumping them..

So, ya. Also, thanks to Invaderpopz for sparking this search, more specifically his post that said
''You can still google minecraft classic multiplayer and find the servers to play. I just tried it but my flash is outdated.''
i did google. and i found. then, i found much more.

Sorry if the post is too big, its now 6 in the morning and i'm gonna use tired as my excuse for this.

We can transfer classic worlds to survival since... forever... SMP 1.0 back in 2011 or 2012 was built with classic stuff.

Rrtaya_tsamsiyu wrote:
hmm, ok. well atleast people can get their builds for themselves now

... as long as they have smp

SirDoom wrote:
Rrtaya_tsamsiyu wrote:
hmm, ok. well atleast people can get their builds for themselves now

... as long as they have smp

this method lets you put the classic maps into your single player games too

wow eric you're so rude what a cold way to shoot someone down taya was just trying to help. Anyway my worlds have all been deleted so I couldn't see my old stuff again anyway *cough cough* I am hurt by the way I really liked some of that pixel art

This member is banned until Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:15 pm
For the reason : That is rude.

invaderpopz wrote:
wow eric you're so rude what a cold way to shoot someone down taya was just trying to help. Anyway my worlds have all been deleted so I couldn't see my old stuff again anyway *cough cough* I am hurt by the way I really liked some of that pixel art

So rude? Shooting someone down? I just said you could do it a long time ago and added that we already did it for some structures on the server.

You know what's rude? Giving you a timeout on the forums.

Erric's picture is perfect for those couple posts.

I hope Invader wasn't really banned...because that seemed to be in a joking tone to me...

On a related note Erric is incredibly rude and should most likely be banned. <3

This member is banned until Mon Aug 08, 2013 21:45 pm
For the reason : No you :'(

Hey, it's a joke. I would totally look like an ass if you remove that part huh? Sad

Voltzahl wrote:
Erric's picture is perfect for those couple posts.

I hope Invader wasn't really banned...because that seemed to be in a joking tone to me...

On a related note Erric is incredibly rude and should most likely be banned. <3

It's perfect for many occasions <3

This member is banned until Fri Aug 10, 2018 22:27 pm
For the reason : He's rude.

This member is FAABULOOUS until LIEK 4EVA.
For the reason : So sassy <3

-Doomy
Well there's our happy little Doomy.
      -Ericrb

This member is cubed until Mar 13, 501AF
For the reason : He is a cactuar

Guuyysss guuissee staahhpppp it gettin' outta controllll