Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Itsliberty

Hello everybody..

Thanks for making this site
I was searching about the new items on youtube & I found this site!
I feel excited about it & need sometime to figure things out ::
Well.. Thanks again

Guest Guest

Welcome to PSFC! It`s a great site,with 1st exclusive spoilers,a lot of competitions,and a lot of language corners you can join in!
The PSFC team is always there to help you! Any question,they are there for you!
Build your post count in the caffe or game arcade to reach the minimum of 20,so you could participate in our lovely competitions and giveaways!

Thanks, Lazar congratulations

Hello Eaman-welcome to this site! Your pet, Penncy is too cute! Have fun and see you around the forum.

hugs

mayski & chanel

Itsliberty wrote:
Thanks for making this site
I was searching about the new items on youtube & I found this site!
I feel excited about it & need sometime to figure things out ::
Well.. Thanks again

Hi and welcome ...it is a rule of the forum that you have a valid facebook link ..so could you please provide one in your profile. Full information can be found here

If you have any problem with this please post in the thread and we will do our best to help you

I have my name on my profile!
Before a while, facebook gave us the option to have our own link. I mean: our chosen name on the address. If you know any other way to get this number thing please let me know Smile

Thank you: Lazar, Maysky & chanel for your warm welcome
Maysky : Glad that you like my pet

Welcome congratulations happy you found us! I hope you really like it here congratulations

For help with your facebook link click HERE if you still need more help just let us know and we will do our best to help you fix it.

Itsliberty wrote:
I have my name on my profile!
Before a while, facebook gave us the option to have our own link. I mean: our chosen name on the address. If you know any other way to get this number thing please let me know Smile

You need to copy and paste the link from your PROFILE page in facebook. Full instructions are found in the link I gave previously.
You can then set your facebook settings so that only friends can see your profile. Just make sure that you allow people to add you as friends if required. You can always ignore requests if they don't have a message with them.
I'm sorry, but it is a requirement of the forum that you have a valid facebook link.

Thank you fashionista & myladyyawo for welcoming me Smile
Beautiful avatar picture BTW, God bless the little one myladyyawo

Hiya and welcome to the group Smile

Thanks for fixing your facebook link hun...its working great now congratulations

Hope to chat to you more around the group

I'm sure after you spend more time here you will feel even more comfortable hun and I know you will fit in really well here x

Itsliberty wrote:
Thank you fashionista & myladyyawo for welcoming me Smile
Beautiful avatar picture BTW, God bless the little one myladyyawo

Thank you so much Itsliberty Smile

Welcome here in PSFC.. keep on posting so u'll reach the required post of 20 to enter in any of our competitions and giveaways..ohh u now have 21 post u can start joining in any of our comps here..its great!! and u will enjoy too..This is a great site! Hope you'll like the site, hope to chat with you soon habibti..

oops we have a special arab corner, click HERE

hello there Smile

WELCOME!!!

Enjoy here like we do congratulations
nice to have you here Smile

Hi and Welcome, I too found this site looking for the latest items to be out and have been here weekly since just so I can stay on top of the latest items. Now I am looking forward to learning how to trade what I have extra of and buy what I don't have. Lots of new things to learn.