Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ann_arabit

hi to all...

hi, i am ann, from the philippines, and bella is my pet, bella and me love all things pink, and we are surely excited with the new items tomorrow, hope to meet a lot of friends in here...

im starting to read some of the competitions/games and its exciting, wish i can join in next time...

aw!!! you have to do is to complete, 20 number of posts! it is easier than you think! you can always comment or trade for something and voila 20 posts complete!

can i trade now, even if i just registered? im looking for the new heart cushion pillow and tiger plushie, and when can i sell my extra items? i have a lot...

i believe that there is no problem trading related to the number of post! you can always go the trading section take a look at the shops or make a thread saying what you are looking for in the looking for section of the trading or even make a new thread with the items you wanna sell! i will visit your shop for sure! :happy:

Guest Guest

Hello and welcome to this forum! An answer to your question,yes,you can trade ..
If you want to win free items, you must build your post count to 20. Then you can enjoy this forum! I`m sure that you`ll like it here and that we are going to be super friends! Thanks congratulations

of course you can trade also you can use safe trade referrees in your every trade safe trade referrees shown in green just say 'i need help' then they will help you Smile

thanks to all, i feel so welcome and super excited about the whole thing... il probably look around 1st before i trade my other extra items...

Look around, have fun, and visit often .. This is a wonderful place to call home ..

thanks, and its my first day and im surely having fun and will definitely enjoy visiting often....

hi there hun Smile welcome !! I know you will love it here, we are like a family community and there is always something going on congratulations if you have any questions please dont hesitate to ask congratulations x

hi and welcome to our forum. Post around in the Cafe/games sections and you will soon have enough posts to join in our great competitions.
We also have a safe and friendly trading environment with safe trade refs ready to assist you when needed.
Any problems, please just ask ...but above all HAVE FUN congratulations

You found a great place for PS addicts..lol

WELCOME ANN! welcome here in PSFC! keep on posting so u'll reach the required post of 20 to enter in any of our competitions and giveaways..

Hope you'll like the site..enjoy!!