Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
glow88

Is there a way to prevent hackers?

Hmmm,

I am worried of the hacking going on around..
I am wondering if there is a way to prevent your account from being hacked?
I think even if we have like a really strong password, or change your password often, its not really useful...Cause I think the hackers have a way or a software to retrieve our password no matter how strong it is ><
I just hate the hackers...So scary...

Haha ! besides email, is there other way to detect our facebook password?

most hackers cannot get into your facebook account without your password so never show have this information in your facebook profile

Cange your password often, and dont have the same passwords for different accounts.
You would be suprised the amount of people who use the same password for everything they do online, so if you sign up for a bogus site (we've all done it) with the same email addy and pass word you use for facebook or your email acocunts then the admin of the bogus site can use this information you used to register on the bogus account to try them on facebook, yahoo, msn and such

just wanted to stated that PSFC is set up so no one, not even admins can access your password.....all we see is ********* but not all sites are set up like this

I would say definitely avoid those "get free playfish cash, pet society gifting", and other playfish or pet society groups on facebook they are known for hacking programs and things that mess with your game and facebook account.

Haha thanks for the advice lea =)
hmmmm its quite true to use different passwords but haha thinking passwords are annoying! I tend to forget them If i have like alotssss!
but i will take in mind about that!

mylady :- wow i did not know those groups tend to be dangerous...
will take a note not to join any of them...but haha all those groups are just fake! wonder why ppl bluff so much Sad

just, hide your e-mail, and don't use the same pass for everything Smile
that's what i do...

from my knowlegde they don't find the password... they are changing it... no clue how but i know that this is easier than finding him..

if they changed it, how come chay sucseeded to log in after the hack?