Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zoonie

The FEBRUARY Chat - part 1

sweet dreams army

I know Kijo but lots of time fruit is more convenient (even thought I have been know to walk down the street eating a carrot).

98% of the time we eat homecooked food (not just because of the eating plan but because I prefer to know what's in my food and it's also cheaper that way) so I tend to do lots of stews and casseroles which are full of veg.

Homecooked foods are sooo yummy!!

and much better for you anyways since there are no MSGs or added chemicals in it.

I actually heard somewhere that there are foods that have obiesity additives in it..... like this certain chemical actually makes people gain weight. so there is this diet (has a picture of a fat statue of liberty on it.) and the whole plan of the diet is just to NOT eat those food with this additive in it, and you loose weight..... not sure how full of BS it is... but there you go.

I have a online diet handbook thing that switches you from day to day between like protiens and carbs or whatever, and the way it switches it up makes your body confused, and helps you loose weight quicker.
I lost about 7lbs a week on it before I quit, I could send you a couple of smaple weeks if you would like to check it out.

inu-kijo wrote:
Zoonie!!! I like your new avi!!!!! : D

So do I congratulations

I'm sorry am really in and out - builder keeps needing to know things.

Gotta go home, be back in a few.

: D

(cause i got internets at hoooome again!!!! )

*runs away*

thanks Kijo but I'm quite happy with SW - I have done it before and I find it much easier than weight watchers and the beauty of it is that you get to eat normal food like steak and spag bol and english sunday roast - no food is forbidden it just some food you can have as much as you want and some food you can only have a bit. There are rules that you need to follow but you still can have chocolate or wine every day and lose weight. last time I've done it I lost 2.5 stone ( 35 pounds) in about 9 months - they recommed that you don't lose more than 2 pounds a week because if you loose it little by little you more likely to keep it off as you don't deprive yourself of anything.

Most people go wrong by saying I will not eat that or I can't eat that - that's your first step to failure as you will crack one day and binge on that that you "forbid" yourself to eat. I have been there myself. I have to say I blame England. I never had weight problems til I came to UK. I was slim UK size 8/10 ( I'm UK size 12 now which is US 8 so you ladies work it out - I don't know how US sizes go but my coat tag says UK 12 US 8 )

sorry FF crashed on my again *mad*

Kijo - now that you have internet at home again - maybe you want to check this:

http://www.slimmingworldusa.com/

it's US page of what myself (and Wish and Dawn and Cogsy) are doing. It's been introduced in Texas but we also have an on-line version here (not sure if that's been rolled out in US too).

Just read up on it so you can understand what are we (sometimes) talk about.

Cool i will check it out, just got home--stopped by a work place for a potential second job, looks very promising. have to come back to talk to the owners later. : D

a size 8 US is not big at all i dont know what is wrong with you!!!!

I wish it wasnt a site where you have to join to learn the rules.... everyone is always out to get their dime.....

OK it's lunch time here and I've gotta go and pick up my shoes from cobbler.
I dropped it off on my way to work and ask him to get it ready for 1pm - he's based next to unerground station. Otherwise I would have to wait till saturday to get the heals replaces as I totaly worn them off last weekend.

Not sure if I'll be able to come back here after lunch - must catch up with the work load.

Have a great morning/afternoon/evening and take care

Kijo I am US size 8 now after I've lost 3 stone (42 pounds).

I will search at home - I still might have PDFs from time when I was doing it on-line. It has not changed that much since then - then maybe I could e-mail it to you if you are interested?

I would love to at least read it! : D

always into that sort of thing. not sure if I will follow it anytime soon, but who knows?

Just ogt your message, thanks hun!!! will check that out in just a few minutes!! : D

Gill, I found your socks!!

pictur10.png

Have yet to see any sort of pattern yet.... i think its all by lotto.

inu-kijo wrote:
did everyone else PS go into maintenance??

yep ...it is a maintenance planned for about 1 hr 30 mins

i hope they give us our DIY windows back... Mad

how is everyone today?
i'm awful.... my grandma fell on some ice and broke her hip.... she has to go on an operation
i hope she gets better...

tweet40 wrote:
i hope they give us our DIY windows back... Mad

how is everyone today?
i'm awful.... my grandma fell on some ice and broke her hip.... she has to go on an operation
i hope she gets better...

I am sorry to hear that. I hope that she gets better also Smile
btw. I am Chupacabra or sometimes called S.I.B (Sunny Island Boy). I don't believe we have met. It is very nice to meet you.

Great news!

I was away so didn't even know about the maintenance this time.

Hiya there SIB!

Sorry about your news Tweet, sending get well wishes your Grandma's way xxx

Zoonie wrote:
Great news!

I was away so didn't even know about the maintenance this time.

Hiya there SIB!

Sorry about your news Tweet, sending get well wishes your Grandma's way xxx

Hiya Zoonie,
How are you?
New Hideeni finally and new gift. 12 different coloured roses you can collect Smile

well that's a bit more interesting than one gift that goes on for ages!

Thanks for the pic and info SIB. I'm fine thanks, how about you?

Did you get a petling?

Oh and fabulous job on the wedding DJing btw - top class (no pun intended rofl)

Zoonie wrote:
well that's a bit more interesting than one gift that goes on for ages!

Thanks for the pic and info SIB. I'm fine thanks, how about you?

Did you get a petling?

Oh and fabulous job on the wedding DJing btw - top class (no pun intended rofl)

I know...finally!!! that little reindeer plushie is gone. Ithad been on for too long:)
You are welcome for the pic and info...I was happy to catch that silly creature Hideeni.
I have 2 petlings now. My fist is grown up . He is a dog and is called "My Boy Blue"
my second I got today. She is a kitten called "Mrs. Bigglesworth" 8)
hehe
Thanks for the compliments on the DJing! Chup was very honoured to play at the wedding. He hope nobody minded all the reggae he was slipping in now and then.
Mrs. SIB passed her exam..yeah...she is so thrilled...as am I that she is finished and doesn't have to study anymore Smile

Oh dear...my silly pet society is showing me I have mail but there is nothing to collect....lol...probably some glitch with new hideeni gifts:)

Hi everyone, just a quicky, I finally think I've got time to chat and WHAM!! Big pile plonked in front of me...oh well, I suppose I have to work :sarcastic:

I've been trying for the last 15 minutes to pick up the new rose and grown pet prizes but can't connect, not in maintenance just won'e connect., I'll try later at home when *fingers crossed* my lappy is fixed.

Laters taters xx

Zoonie, I LOVE the bunny-article

(quick peek while BF's under the shower, when he gets out, we're going to order fooooooood)

also, quick heads up: I'm okay, I'm sore and in pain, but I'll manage. I am thinking of having a day off again tomorrow, but I hope I might not regret it, because it's the last day we're able to go ski. I was thinking of going to the center, with a book and sit there in the sun. Aaah, the sun! It felt like it was 25°C during noon, when we were pic-nicking (not sure about the writing, but hey...). And I was thinking to go to the souvenirs, I saw something pretty, need magazines and maybe buy a gift for BF, for his patience with me this week.

He's ready lol, so I think I'm "poofing" :ROFL

Hi Dawn, Hi BBG - thanks for the update.

Sorry I was called away as the builders were finishing for the day and needed to run some stuff by me.

Congrats to Mrs SIB, didn't realise she'd have her results back quite so soon.

I'll be back in around 10 mins, just got one more conversation needed.

Still so many chores to be done and all I want is someone to make me a big mug of tea!

zoonie, just visited you, and sox is crying from hunger Sad(
poor sox..

Hiya Wish, Tweet - and thanks for the news of Sox, I can't get PS to load though, boo hoooooo.

How're things my lovlies?

Hey there Gill, Tweet, BG and Chup (also Dawn ??)
All good over here....another pound off for me this week only 10 lb's to go to my "perfect" target I'm gonna drink to that...

How are you all ?

I see ther is a glitch with the roses and my petling is all grown up too !!

Sox is all grown up too Wish.

Was just chatting over the bathroom with OH, and I took some pics, must locate the lead to upload them.

Oh ...bathroom is finished - wow, I thought the pics you had the other day looked really great !!
WHat's next on the house then ?

We have the dining room to do now - wooden floors, plastering, and a bit of painting ...that's all though thankfully !!

What else is up in Zoonie-land ?

Wish Fairy wrote:
Oh ...bathroom is finished - wow, I thought the pics you had the other day looked really great !!
WHat's next on the house then ?

We have the dining room to do now - wooden floors, plastering, and a bit of painting ...that's all though thankfully !!

What else is up in Zoonie-land ?

Oh no, not finished.

A delay, gaaah.

The mirror for above the basins is missing in action, also one of the basins, which means the granite people wont cut the top, as each basin has to be templated individually.

We have a few accessories to go up and the cleaning to do.

So - the builder has taken out everything from the downstairs cloaks, and tomorrow will do the underfloor heating and screed the floor.

We bought all the fittings from a supplier who actually recommended the builder, so it's not his fault things are missing.

Next is replacing the dining room ceiling, and then we'll be decorating the bathroom, cloakroom, hall/stairs/landing, our bedroom and ensuite, the guest room and ensuite, the girls' bedrooms, the study, dining room, kitchen, drawing room, spare bedroom.

Oh and utility room, which I want another double wall cupboard in.

Then we recarpet.

We've hit a snag though, the decorating (just painting) is coming out at about twice the price I bargained for.

After that we need to start on the outside (faints)

LOL...........another Money Pit Laughing ...so much stuff to do - we have the same problem. We need to spend a fair amount on the gardens and then need a new kitchen, to have the whole of the hall (massive) plastered and wooden floor ................OMG

BTW - sorry about screwing up the chocolate contest Ashamed

...but - you can edit my posts ?

It's never ending once you have a house of your own!

No worries about the contest, no one else saw it.

Yes, if you start a group you get moderator tools for that group (only)

I don't intend using them if I can help it though Smile

Zoonie wrote:
It's never ending once you have a house of your own!

No worries about the contest, no one else saw it.

Yes, if you start a group you get moderator tools for that group (only)

I don't intend using them if I can help it though Smile

Ok...as long as it's you

Sorry Wish, that was ED hotline from the press office

She's got one of my friends a new-wait list Chanel nailvarnish - big brownie points for me! lol.

She also fills me in on the QT about potential forthcoming events, although one's been cancelled due to a press leak (wasn't me!!!)

Obviously any posts can be modded by the forum Admin and usual mods (the list is on the left) and I just have mod tools for this particular forum.
If you have any queries just ask.