Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zoonie

The FEBRUARY Chat - part 1

the 'special treat' is a raging yeast infection... happens every time.. 7 days after the start of antibiotics

You're out in the world out there
Impossible dreams can take you where
Ooh, You can win it all
Sneak out, it's the way you feel
Reaching up to make it real
Ooh, Together we can win it all
No more running in a golden cage
There's only one way you're gonna go from pain ♫

Have you seen this btw?

Bleeding Heart Glitch!

icon_p10.gif by MaMaShiShi Today at 2:37 am+
----
-

First topic message reminder :

I bought a Bleeding Heart Seed yesterday and planted it in my garden.

Today,
I went to my garden, and there's a beautiful bleeding heart growing. So
I happily pluck it out of the ground to put it in a pot... and I get
the message 'you've just grown a Waratah!'—and that's what's in my
chest now!

What?! I paid 500 coins for that seed! I want my Bleeding Heart!

Good Morning All

Oh frannie, Laughing Tanya just popped up on my FB to explain it to me. HEHEHEHE

But nope, i am good on that, I guess that is a blessing. : D

Morning Zoonie!!

Morning Gill

I found another glitch in the game.. you can't leave food out in the room the petling is in! My little puppy Diogi ate a Holiday treat off the table!

Hi Gill .....

I saw that glitch ... did not know about the petling one ... That could be disastrous!!

Zoonie wrote:
Have you seen this btw?

Bleeding Heart Glitch!

icon_p10.gif by MaMaShiShi Today at 2:37 am+
----
-

First topic message reminder :

I bought a Bleeding Heart Seed yesterday and planted it in my garden.

Today,
I went to my garden, and there's a beautiful bleeding heart growing. So
I happily pluck it out of the ground to put it in a pot... and I get
the message 'you've just grown a Waratah!'—and that's what's in my
chest now!

What?! I paid 500 coins for that seed! I want my Bleeding Heart!

Good Morning All

hello Gill, i want my bleeding heart back waaaaa........lol

Frannie wrote:
Morning Gill

I found another glitch in the game.. you can't leave food out in the room the petling is in! My little puppy Diogi ate a Holiday treat off the table!

Oh wow - good to know! (eek!!!)

By the way, the song today was

I am gonna try the offline trick and see if my what my flower is. If it stays a bleeding heart, I will pick it, if it changes, I will refresh and put it back in the ground ....

my trees were fruitful enough today that i bought my own petling. : D

joki and La La!!

the offline trick works .... I pulled the flower up offline and it was the other thing Sad then i did the refresh trick and got my bleeding heart back in the ground .. it just means that i can't pick this flower ... but that is ok, I like where it is ....

inu-kijo wrote:

ah kijo i am so glad that you did xox

joki and La La!!

inu-kijo wrote:

joki and La La!!

Let's have a petling thread - somewhere to post pics and introduce all the pets' pets.

Who wants to start it?

Apparently the bleeding hearts stay so long as you don't pull them up?

I just ran and moved the sparkling juices out of the Joki and Snorks' honeymoon room! There was a love potion in there too, so I've hidden that as well! hah!

Oh a petling thread! How CUTE!! : D

I dunno what all they do, but mine is a HYPER little thing!!

when i first opened PS this morning.. there was a pic of the holiday treat (the sundae looking thing) in a red circle with a red line through it.. was hanging right over the dogs head... and sure enough.. it was gone off the table I had it on.. and not in the chest either

Frannie.... he must have ate it and did not like it ....

The petling thread is a good idea, but they have one on the main forum .... if you want to go out and play with them ..

Oh Tanya, i meant to tell you that I am working on the banner competition. : D

TanyaRC wrote:
Frannie.... he must have ate it and did not like it ....

The petling thread is a good idea, but they have one on the main forum .... if you want to go out and play with them ..

OK Tanya can do that, but we could have a list here too, of our members' petlings, so we remember names lol.
I got very confused about someone who was donating to the Registry

I just fixed two pics for a Find the Difference comp

TanyaRC wrote:

I am playing with stuff to see how it looks .......

What do you think ?? This is not intended to obligate you to use it, I just need a purpose when I make things or they turn out looking stupid ....errr stupider ... Laughing

Gill ...... I didn't get a chance to ask you earlier ... You said too gothic .... I was going for romantic and viney ...

and like I said before, I don't expect you to use it, I am looking for input on how to improve ..

Kijo ..... That is awesome .... some of the entries so far are very lame ... ummm I didn't mean to say that too loud ...

YAAA .... a new FTD contest!! I will play tomorrow ... I must leave in a few ... i have an appointment to take a kitty to the vet in 4 hours .... must get some sleep .....

and I hear mark's alarm going off.. which means I can now have the bed to myself... can get at least three hours before needing to wake up for work.. going to say goodnight to all!!!

Tanya, did you post a pic and i miss it??

and yes I agree with your comment about the others, not saying that mine will turn out any better But I figure i will give it a go!
: D

and yay! for another spot the difference!

Kijo, I thought about it ... I have been playing with a couple of idea, but they are not turning out .. I think the problem is that i am having a hard time wrapping my brain around an idea that would be good for the whole forum ... Does that make sense? some of that stuff that has been posted is horrible ... sorry ... imo ...

Night Frannie x

Kijo, I'm thinking with the newsletter for the FB page, that I'm going to send links to threads on here now they're all in one forum and not likely to drop like a stone off the front page (like the old forum)

A lot of people say they forget to look at the FB group anyway (so do I to be honest) and it will also avoid people telling us they belong to the group, when we don't know who they are.

We have to announce the February birthday dates.

Oh, and have you all read about the Triple Paw Points initiative?
On Saturday it's Groups' Day - so every post in a group will earn you 3 points instead of 1!

TanyaRC wrote:
TanyaRC wrote:

What do you think ?? This is not intended to obligate you to use it, I just need a purpose when I make things or they turn out looking stupid ....errr stupider ... Laughing

Gill ...... I didn't get a chance to ask you earlier ... You said too gothic .... I was going for romantic and viney ...

and like I said before, I don't expect you to use it, I am looking for input on how to improve ..

Gill .... you are avoiding me .....

TanyaRC wrote:
TanyaRC wrote:
TanyaRC wrote:

Gill .... you are avoiding me .....

Sorry no, not avoiding you - was posting in a petling thread, doing photos for Name the Differences (see what I did there) answering the phone and typing replies for here! Meanwhile the posts were rolling in here, I only saw Frannie left because someone else said goodby (oops)

And I found this

Zoonie entertained the mother of the bride!

Let me look again Tanya.

Yes Zoonie, that sounds like a great idea. : D

(i honestly don't look at the group that often to be honest anyways, but its very useful for sending out mass emails of information without worrying about forgetting someone off your list. ; D)

just let me know if ya need me to do anything!

and you must tell me more about this graphic you are wanting sweet dear, I have a full day of nothing to do when I get home, and no internets, would love to make the group, or anyone who wants/need something. : D

aww how cute Zoonie and Lieve together! : D (i forgot her pet's name...) i put her in some of the wedding photos as well! : D

TanyaRC wrote:

You said too gothic .... I was going for romantic and viney ...

I can see romantic and viney but I think it's the font, the upper case G and the t in particular that seem to lend it a more Gothic feel, even though it's pink.

I guess I imagine romantic to be more rounded, even though that one has the curly details.

Does that make sense?

inu-kijo wrote:
Yes Zoonie, that sounds like a great idea. : D
just let me know if ya need me to do anything!

and you must tell me more about this graphic you are wanting sweet dear, I have a full day of nothing to do when I get home, and no internets, would love to make the group, or anyone who wants/need something. : D

Seeing as you have time today then would you do a Newsletter please?

Just add a link to the main group page and then a link to the Birthday Notification thread and say that as we have the whole group, birthday records and greetings are now on here.

Remind people there are comps going on, and the rest is up to them!

As for any banners or logos for the group, I'm trying to rotate the ones I have for the different threads, it's just important really that they're not too huge when they figure on every page.

I'd quite like a new avatar if anyone's bored? One that has Zoonie smiling and shows his whole body rather than just his head if possible???

I missed Army going Sad *waves*

Gill ... love the photo!! It is very cute!!

I was mainly teasing about the avoiding part ... I know that you are busy ... congratulations

I noticed the new name ......

Thanks for the input Gill ... I do understand what you mean. It is funny how the diff cap letters look ..... I will keep looking for the perfect font ...

Kijo ..... sounds like you are gonna be busy today ..... newsletter, Zoonie, and a banner ....

Nah, wont take that long, I keep trying to stop myself from working on the banner now, cause I wont have anything else to do later!!!

why arent you shoo-ing me off today??
hehehehe

gotta run!!! BYE!

TanyaRC wrote:
Gill ... love the photo!! It is very cute!!

I was mainly teasing about the avoiding part ... I know that you are busy ... congratulations

I noticed the new name ......

congratulations I know you were teasing, am spreading myself a bit thin. I still need to type the list for the Gift Registry, and despite Frannie not being here now, I need a coffee too!

TanyaRC wrote:
Thanks for the input Gill ... I do understand what you mean. It is funny how the diff cap letters look ..... I will keep looking for the perfect font ...

Kijo ..... sounds like you are gonna be busy today ..... newsletter, Zoonie, and a banner ....

I know it's the font that's available, do I sound picky? I guess there must be a more rounded one out there, one that's still decorated.

I like that pic, it's got a lot of character I think, is Lieve's pet Molly? or am I now mixing someone else up too?

Kijo - I've been looking to find what the Dr said???

inu-kijo wrote:
awww poor Tan Tan... Cats... they always know when to be scarce, huh?

Fran, he has decided it was RA after all (after telling me last week it couldn't be)
told me to take the rest of his random antibiotics, then loaded me up on more pain pills and naproxin and asked to come back in 6 weeks.

Toulouse wrote:
Took a 'heavy' painkiller yesterday before heading to bed and it's bearable today, my legs don't feel so tired anymore so I think I'll be able to do a couple of slopes today. Am thinking about doing a blue one to come to the apartment, but dunno if I feel confident enough. After all, the first one we HAVE to do to leave is a red one and I'm able to do that one...

Toulouse wrote:
Frannie, so far I've got 100 photos congratulations I forgot to bring a card reader or cable to put the pics on my laptop :rolleyes: It's very pretty out here, although today it's a bit cloudy

We both are enjoying it, I put the events of the first day behind me, because I was quite down, I felt like a big failure and pathetic they had to come and get me on a red slope, but it really was way too steep and I used too much energy. I really couldn't go any step further and fell down.

To catch you up a bit .....

Yes, Lieve's pet is Molly ....

Kijo told me of a good resource for fonts and I love playing with them .... I must have 300 on my computer already ...

Thanks for all that Tanya

I'll be back shortly, just have to make coffee and have a word with the builder - look after the shop would you please? Smile