Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Village Mayor-petsociety

Hacked Items In Pet Society

latest10.png
Trading Of Hacked Items Information

Do not make posts offering or requesting hacked Valentine items. Anyone caught breaking this rule will be banned from PSFC. Please also note, that members with these hacked items in their Pet Society account are very likly to get banned by Playfish, there have been many reports of accounts being banned.

Anyone trading or asking for hacked items also faces a ban from PSFC!

List of items that can't be traded in the board are:

* “I Love You” Wall Hanger
* “Love” Wall Hanger
* “Be Mine” Wall Hanger
* “I Heart You” Wall Sticker
* Pink Heart Wall Sticker
* Red Hearts Wallpaper
* Lovely Red Bear Plushie
* Lovely White Bear Plushie

Any items that are not released in the shops or listed below are also hacked and not allowed to be traded!

* Red Heart Wall Sticker
* Heart Pouch
* Cupid Bear Plushie
* Pink Heart Mobile

THERE ITEMS ARE IN MYSTERY BOXES NOW AND SO SAFE TO TRADE FOR!

items10.png

You have been warned about this, thanks everyone.

Guest Guest

Thanks steve for the warning! Hope that this will affect a lot of traders congratulations

Can we ask for items with picture in the first post? I think Hackers should be banned from Internet. They are ruining everyone's fun.

it is so scary now ,the last thing i would want is hacked items why are people so cruel trying to ruin a good thing as this game is thank you for keeping a watchful eye out it is much appreciated xoxo

Can I use the pic of realesed items in my Looking for Thread, cause I don't kow the names of the items?

I thought they had patched it so the hackers wouldn't be able to do that. But, I guess I'm a dunce with this stuff.

I guess I should have known since I encountered this sort of thing in the past. To me, it completely detracts from the game and makes it not as much fun. Part of the fun is the challenge of trying to get desired items.

this is an informative thread, informing members that is they try and trade or ask for unreleased items they will be banned from PSFC, and may also have their Pet Society account deleted by playfish

Thanks for shedding light on this, I was wondering how one of my pet's friends had all the valentines stuff so early - I thought maybe they worked for PS. And recently I heard that people with scores in the millions somehow hacked that too? So silly, it's just a game, why mess with it!? Sad

Deerlet wrote:
Thanks for shedding light on this, I was wondering how one of my pet's friends had all the valentines stuff so early - I thought maybe they worked for PS. And recently I heard that people with scores in the millions somehow hacked that too? So silly, it's just a game, why mess with it!? Sad

not all scores in the millions are hacked ...mine have been hard worked for. But yes, if someone has a huge amount of paw points then they possibly are hacked. I've been playing for about 15months now and have 1.2m ...as I said all hard earned. Ashamed

Wow, that is a big score! Congrats!! I was trying to figure out one time how many hours a day someone would have to play to get such a high score!! But I notice now with more points to clean pets my score is racking up much faster. So I take it the people with 919 million are probably hacked! Smile

for sure ..you can guarantee that . I have over 350 friends on my list and around 200 active out of them. I try and do my active visits daily, but it takes me all day doing a few at a time. Just about to start my first 50 of the day Laughing

I visit a few people ..then go off and do something else, usually come in here to check the forum, etc, then after a while, go back and do some more visits.

Ohhhh, I see what you were saying, I thought there was a trick I didn't know about (maybe if running multiple computers at once or something like that) where you could visit your pets at the same time to cut your visit time in half. Have a good day - off to bed for me!! xoxo