• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kasijab

New Hideenni gift

From TOF

Boxes of Love!
By Sirius

Hey Pet Society fans! The reindeers are gone! Yes, that’s right, Hideeni has something new! What? Well he’s ready for Valentine’s and handing out roses for your friends! And there are 12 different roses to collect! So sign on to Pet Society via Facebook now to see if you can find him today!!

Long Stem Red Rose Hideeni Long Stem White Rose

The reindeers aren’t the only thing gone though; they decided to take the remaining anteaters back to the North Pole with them! And that means there’s a brand new special prize on the lottery wheel! Spin to win! Smile

And if you are wondering just what happened to “?”, well he surprised everyone this week by introducing new mysterious items on Monday! If you haven’t found any yet, get searching, as these items are available for a limited time only (they will be removed from boxes when the mysterious items are updated during the week that begins on February 15th)!

Guest Guest

OMG new gifts!!?

Just a warning ...I found a friend that had found hideeni and clicked to claim my gift only to be told that this friend had given out all their gifts ...so it looks like they are not unlimited as hideeni was before

kasijab wrote:
Just a warning ...I found a friend that had found hideeni and clicked to claim my gift only to be told that this friend had given out all their gifts ...so it looks like they are not unlimited as hideeni was before

i always get that msg... i'm too slow... bwahahahha!!! =))

haha_13 wrote:
kasijab wrote:

i always get that msg... i'm too slow... bwahahahha!!! =))

the same with me XD

i'll collect roses after everyone completed their collection... in that way, i will not compete with others... weheh

Guest Guest

That`s ok clair..
It`s facebooks problem.. xx

But what if you have a GReen rose and the gift was a green rose?

okay, i'm confused now!
i have two black roses, and two purple roses!
isn't it, that you can have only one of each colour?
 haah10.png

dont know if its ok in that way or today we have at our chest only 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!btw my pet society is soooooooooooooooooooooo slow

yeah me too!! but thanks game sill loading ..

got it but again blue rose my brother claimed peach rose (this one dont have it Sad stil 4 to complete them) also fb is sloooooooooooooooooow