Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Frannie

The FEBRUARY Chat - part 2

OMG sorry was distracted by trying to find some things for Dawns birthday !!

Really can we NOT talk about pizza.....I SO need a slice of Pizza right now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really K-B.....I am trying to shift my last 9lb's to my 100% target weight....LOL

I don;t even like Pizza !! MadLaughing

Toulouse wrote:
I like pizza

Sorry BG....how are things ?? Did you have a good break ? What news about exams?? Smile

Wish Fairy wrote:
Sorry BG....how are things ?? Did you have a good break ? What news about exams?? Smile

Hi Wish, I'm okay, just wondering about a couple of things and really really bored...
I had a good break, thank you for asking. We're both a bit 'homesick' to the entire week and it's weird to adjust so quick to the normal routine (although that might be for the better).
Still no news about grades, I will have to wait for a couple of more weeks now. It's like one huge countdown for me... Waiting for grades, counting down before I can go to the dentist for a checkup and before she sends me to the hospital to get my wisdom teeth removed (they bother me a lot now)..

Toulouse wrote:
Wish Fairy wrote:

Hi Wish, I'm okay, just wondering about a couple of things and really really bored...
I had a good break, thank you for asking. We're both a bit 'homesick' to the entire week and it's weird to adjust so quick to the normal routine (although that might be for the better).
Still no news about grades, I will have to wait for a couple of more weeks now. It's like one huge countdown for me... Waiting for grades, counting down before I can go to the dentist for a checkup and before she sends me to the hospital to get my wisdom teeth removed (they bother me a lot now)..

I know what you mean about the breka in routine - somtimes it feels weird!
Oooh wisdom teeth....you know, mine hurt like mad and I left em and left em until it was unbearable, but then had them out and it was SO easy - no problem at all. Thank goodness they've gone! I wonder why I put up with it for so long Sad

It feels pretty weird and also a bit disappointing
I should have had them removed a couple of years ago, but too scared, still am too afraid, but there's no other option I'm afraid. I think I'll be glad when I get them removed!

Night everyone, I have a few things to sort out before bedtime, and I fancy an early night.

See you tomorrow x

Toulouse wrote:
I think I killed the thread congratulations

Time for me to go to bed anyways

bye!

Zoonie wrote:
Night everyone, I have a few things to sort out before bedtime, and I fancy an early night.

See you tomorrow x

Me too - see you soon Smile

Sad Ive missed everyone

Must sleep soon anyway, hope to catch you all tomorrow xx hugs xx

bogie wrote:
Sad Ive missed everyone

Nooooooooooooo Bogie............... did I miss ya ?!!

Wish Fairy wrote:
bogie wrote:
Sad Ive missed everyone

Nooooooooooooo Bogie............... did I miss ya ?!!

Wish

Im about but not for much longer Sad

How are you???

your going away soon i think?

Sad missed you too wish

Must get off to bed the flashing ads on here are hurting my eyes Sad

Miss you all lots xx

eeegghhh I didn't miss ya...and then missed ya anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh well, hope you're ok too!!

...................................Must go to bed now !

Hi, All! Looks like I'm in a completely opposite time zone than most of you. I hope I can connect occasionally at least. Never did get to know many people here because I wasn't on often enough. But it's good to be back, and I'm going to make an effort to get to know you.

SashaGirl wrote:
Hi, All! Looks like I'm in a completely opposite time zone than most of you. I hope I can connect occasionally at least. Never did get to know many people here because I wasn't on often enough. But it's good to be back, and I'm going to make an effort to get to know you.

you and i are on the same side of the world. they are all fast asleep dreaming of coins and love heart cherries now tee hee hee. hi hi!

I guess so! So many yummy things to get - wish I could get hold of some of the chocolate. Sasha is a choco-holic, just like me!

SashaGirl wrote:
I guess so! So many yummy things to get - wish I could get hold of some of the chocolate. Sasha is a choco-holic, just like me!

me too! actually i love all things sweet...i don't really discriminate! LOL

how is Oregon these days?

I love sweets of most kinds. But chocolate - hard to resist! Yummy!

We're getting some sunshine right now and loving it. How about Southern California? You're winters are usually pretty nice, aren't they?

SashaGirl wrote:

We're getting some sunshine right now and loving it. How about Southern California? You're winters are usually pretty nice, aren't they?

lol winter? we don't have things like that here LOL jk
it's been raining here on and off - can you believe it! we're not as green as you guys but it's starting to green up a bit more on the hills and stuff.

i'm off to eat some lunch (late)
be back in an hour or so Smile

smorkle wrote:
SashaGirl wrote:

lol winter? we don't have things like that here LOL jk
it's been raining here on and off - can you believe it! we're not as green as you guys but it's starting to green up a bit more on the hills and stuff.

i'm off to eat some lunch (late)
be back in an hour or so Smile

Okay. I hope to catch you here another time. I'm off to try and get something accomplished this afternoon. Imagine that - I can't "play" all day! And now I guess it's just about time for Sasha to go visit all of her friends. I'd better work fast if I want to get anything else done!

Whoot, just got online... I predict another slow night... : /

What to do to occupy my time tonight??

:lalalalalalalala:

No one ever wants to hang out wiff kijo no mores.....

i am watching season one of Big Bang... gosh, so funny!!!!

Oh no, I always fall asleep at the computer after I get home when i can't get offline. (I lay on the bed with the computer and always fall asleep while typing....)

Right now I am at work, so i am good here. : D

I guess work is kinda quiet around that time of the morning for you ?
I have to go to work soon......can't seem to get motivated this morning and have tons to do

I work form 11Pm to 7AM
Right now its 3:00AM

but usually there is someone online.... especially around this time.

Just slow lately... : /

So been catching up on some old TV shows.... cleaned my bag, and made 2 different agendas for the week.... hehehehe
and yet, I am still bored!!! o__o

Yes cleaning your bag out is a sure sign that you're bored LOL!! I have a million boring jobs to do today (do my accounts, call a client, clear out the dining room so we can start decorating, go to the bank .....................

Laughing I was getting worse, but then I decided i needed to stop and just watch the shows.... this will be the last one of the night, i have watched 7 now, but they are so good. I love em!!!

I love it so much! ; D

But I didnt start until season 2, So i am online watching season 1 now... and will probably end up watching all of them again. : D

Well, I have to go make a start .......
Enjoy the rest of your morning Kijo - maybe see you later :-)

Alright hun, I think i see you around the time I am dozing off in my own bed, so hopefully I will see you then.

♫Caught up in the in-crowd, now you're in style
Anna Wintour gets cold, in Vogue with your skin out♫

Good Morning Smile

and today US$1 is worth approximately 64p in GB£

€1 = 88p

thank you, that is your market data today from Zoonie!

inu-kijo wrote:
do you guys have Jay-Z over there???

o__o

We do. Although he's apparently an Arsenal fan, so I don't like him Laughing

True fact, he should be called Jay Zed when he comes to England, we don't do zee

Oh yeah and he could do support from those old timers Zed Zed Top

hahahahaha, i am trying to research the perfect equation for a children illustration portfolio, so instead of drawing random things, I can focus on what I need to complete. : D

I dont really care for rap at all to be honest, just surprised me.

I think him and Beyonce are expecting a child though.... if that means anything to anyone......

Perfect Children's Illustrations=drawings which will translate well to marketing (e.g. pencil cases, lunch boxes, school bags, T Shirts etc.=
licence to print $$$

(am in a silly mood this morning!)

Hehehehehe.

I meant like how many pictures to include, what kind of pictures to include, how many anatomy pages should be included, ect. : D

all the good stuff inside the tiny little folder that is supposed to tell one person everything about me and who i am as an "artist" in less than 2 minutes.