Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

Problems after maintenance!

I;ve noticed on TOF that a lot of people are having problems since the maintenance...they have empty rooms in PS...including cash rooms

I've just checked and all mine are there!

Also people are saying their aquariums are empty SadSad

Anyone in here having any problems?

Oh no! So that means you cant get into any of your rooms to check on them then?

The other rooms seem to be okay, as I clicked on the chest. Right now it's just the front room doesn't work. I can't get my mail, but I can navigate the game otherwise. They said at TOF that it was because of the fishes and my front room (and meditation room) both have fish tanks in them.

Maybe they will send me all the new MI's as compnesation for my pet and her front room vanishing.

Wishful thinking I know...but nothing could compare to the shock that I had when I logged in and discovered my sweet little Tiddly Winks GONE.

so its only rooms that have fish in them?

Phew...glad Rosie doesnt like fish then...we havent got any fish out at all!

Does the items dissapear or you cannot redecorate your room? I will check later.

I have 6 people I have tried to visit and they're not there just a blank blue room,bunnyfuzzness is all alone there.You can't go see them in there other rooms.

There is another problem just being reported too ...there is no gift button in the cash shop ..so you can't gift items !!!

You can if you open the chest.

The problem here seems to be fixed, except for my fish still being gone. I went and bought a mystery box to test and see if it would help matters (got a ship bookcase) and now things seem to be ont he up and up. I can now access my front room.

They have just posted a sticky in Playfish that they are aware of the empty rooms and are working on it

Just checked and my bathroom is fine,,,did you have any fish in there? It seems the problem has to do with fish I think

Yes - problem is linked to fish in tanks. My garden is gone along with my pink cc fish tank.

Also I noticed that the cc gift option has been removed

when i clicked the cash items, it says, "it can only be gifted at point of purchase", does it mean that i can buy them first, select them from my chest and gift it to others (like other normal ps items) ??

geo5955 wrote:
when i clicked the cash items, it says, "it can only be gifted at point of purchase", does it mean that i can buy them first, select them from my chest and gift it to others (like other normal ps items) ??

I don't think you will be able to gift items from the chest either....Playfish are aware of the problem,so hopefully it will be fixed soon.
EDIT ...just tried to gift a cash shop item and it definately can not be gifted from your chest, so don't buy anything yet
EDIT ..Refresh you PS ..it appears to have been fixed

The missing room sticky has disappeared from TOF and people are reporting that their fish are back, so maybe that one is sorted already

-Serenity- wrote:
gift icon in my cash shop still missing

sorry to hear that . Mine is definately back, but I had to refresh PS to get it at first, maybe you should try that if you havent' already. Other than that, I have no idea why it should still be missing