Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MaMaShiShi

I Love Chocolate Box

I have not figured this out. I have only gotten 3 chocolates out of this box. Aren't we supposed to get one a day? Is there something I'm supposed to do in order to get the chocolate?

Sad

I've had one everyday, but I know Kasi has had problems with hers...and has not got chocs some days Sad

i get one every day, from all 3 boxes i have
i just keep them in my main room, so every morning, i get one when i log in

I've been keeping mine in my chest and just dragging them into the room each day ...so now I have put them all out in my room and we will see in the morning if it makes a difference.

I have
Secret Admirer
Be Mine Forever
Extra Special

And that's the order I received them in.
The chocolate box was a gift. Can't remember which day it was given to me. Maybe the 14 days had already started when it was given to me?
I think it was in my chest for a day or two. And then I put it in one of my rooms, not the main room.

Guest Guest
you just leave them out wherever you want. however, you MUST go into the room with the boxes in order to receive the chocolates for the day from the boxes.

if you have the boxes in the chest make sure you take them out EVERYDAY if you want the chocolates. it's much easier just putting the boxes in the main room so you can get the chocolates the moment you log in.

I put my in the other room and forgot to check, and from that I didn't get chocolates

Tiddly Winks wrote:
I sent you a You make my day, and Let's meet chocolate. congratulations

Oh thank you! That's so SWEET of you. Smile :chaplin:

Guest Guest
MaMaShiShi wrote:
Thank you for that explanation. Wish they'd tell us in the first place!

congratulations no problem! i realized this when i visited my room and stuff... i figured this was the case congratulations

Happy valentines everyone! Smile