Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MaMaShiShi

Treehouse Glitch

This is actually quite funny. One of my PS friends has a treehouse. She put the treehouse in her Secret Garden.
So I went to visit her Secret Garden. I clicked on the treehouse, not the icon, but the treehouse itself... it opens up just like you're going into another room... no big deal there... but what was funny was... my pet was not there! My friend's pet was there, and Hideeni was there, but ShiShi was nowhere to be found! I went back to the garden, checked other rooms in my friend's house... no ShiShi! She was gone! Disappeared!

I finally went back to ShiShi's house, and there she was, safe and sound.

Funny little glitch?

Here's a pic of the first visit when ShiShi disappeared—that's my friend's pet, RalphieParker, and Hideeni of course. No ShiShi!

And here's when I went back to visit again, by clicking the room icon—ShiShi and Ralphie.

MaMaShiShi wrote:
Yeah, it is a nice looking treehouse. I'm tempted to buy one too!

me too! but the cc items are a bit steep in price this week. ouch!

The tree house Is really good! I want it so badly now! >.<

ohhh i will realy like to have the tree house but i havent cc to got it with i just thing it will be one offt eh best initms smut will have because se like all the nature when she is a girl scouth like me

smorkle wrote:
MaMaShiShi wrote:
Yeah, it is a nice looking treehouse. I'm tempted to buy one too!

me too! but the cc items are a bit steep in price this week. ouch!

I love it, but yes, it is expensive - it's all expensive!

I have the treehouse.... and I name it the clubhouse.... at least it's giftable... not like the tiger petling!!!!! Yes, I tried the glitch too... and it erally does glicthed!!!!!!

just happened to me, but the hideeni wasn't there, and pet i visited was dressed as a tiger ^^

Anyone has a Treehouse to try that glitch? I think our pets get abduced by Aliens