Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
inu-kijo

♥ THE FEBRUARY CHAT- Part 4! ♥

TanyaRC wrote:
boo.... I am glad that you like it , but I cant see it .....

this should be it ....

Thats soooooo cool congratulations

did you do that tanya?

bogie wrote:
BooBear wrote:
Hello!! Had to come in just to show off my new siggy! Is it working?? Tanya - you are fab!

My dearest boo

new siggy congratulations

TanyaRC wrote:
Thanks for the info ..... I don't understand what makes a 4999 worth more than an 5 999's ...... It is not like they take up that much more room .... This is all virtual stuff here ....

I think its ease of trading for larger priced Items ie sending 24 4999 takes ages now put that into 999's it would take hours, so im sure thats why.

Ive missed most of the winter olympics Sad

Heart goes out the the Luge Slider who died family, did hear about that on the news Sad

Boogs! Are you OK lovely?

Nothing exciting here - just hanging out for a bit before bed. Should go soon though as I am getting tired!

bogie wrote:
Boo your siggy has gone what did you do?

Is it back? It looked like it went but then re-appeared!

TanyaRC wrote:
boo.... I am glad that you like it , but I cant see it .....

this should be it ....

Is it there? I can see it here, wonder why you can't??

yes, I did .... I am having fun making Olympic siggy's .... It is fun to find the olympic stuff and tailor it to the person.. I think Boo's turned out cute ..... imo ..... congratulations

TanyaRC wrote:
yes, I did .... I am having fun making Olympic siggy's .... It is fun to find the olympic stuff and tailor it to the person.. I think Boo's turned out cute ..... imo ..... congratulations

It certainly did! I love it. Smile

All I see is a red X .... as long as you can see it ... I am not sure if it is the server that I am going through or what .... me being a lowly American .... lol ... but yesterday my siggy kept going to an X ....

Boogs can you see it??

TanyaRC wrote:
thanks for the info Boogie .... That makes the most sense of anything that I have heard ...

tyvm for the chicken .... he is adorable!!

What are you trading for?? if you don't mind me asking Ashamed

BooBear wrote:
bogie wrote:
BooBear wrote:
Hello!! Had to come in just to show off my new siggy! Is it working?? Tanya - you are fab!

My dearest boo

new siggy congratulations

TanyaRC wrote:
Thanks for the info ..... I don't understand what makes a 4999 worth more than an 5 999's ...... It is not like they take up that much more room .... This is all virtual stuff here ....

I think its ease of trading for larger priced Items ie sending 24 4999 takes ages now put that into 999's it would take hours, so im sure thats why.

Ive missed most of the winter olympics Sad

Heart goes out the the Luge Slider who died family, did hear about that on the news Sad

Boogs! Are you OK lovely?

Nothing exciting here - just hanging out for a bit before bed. Should go soon though as I am getting tired!

bogie wrote:
Boo your siggy has gone what did you do?

Is it back? It looked like it went but then re-appeared!

Im good kids asleep had to empty a kitchen cupboard out and will now have to try and fix it back on the wall tomorrow after removing the pelmet from the hole set of cupboards Sad

KT almost pulled it of the wall climbing to get a cup out of it but pulling on it to get up there grrrr. how many times have I told them all not to do it!

Im just glad it did not come away and fall ontop of her esp. as it full of plates cups and glasses EEK

I did not see that siggy tanya showed when I looked back it was a cross ?

BooBear wrote:
TanyaRC wrote:

It certainly did! I love it. Smile

You are more than welcome!! I had fun doing it.. I love the ay the logo turned out and I got very luck and found the Union Jack flag that I could work with ... I appreciate that you made such a great picture of Boo so it was perfect that she was holding a flag ... congratulations

I am not trading ... I got some 4999's as a prize for a siggy contest ( I won ) and don't know what to do with them ....

Hmmm! Now it has disappeared again. How very odd. I will have to tinker with it tomorrow when I am a bit more alert! Laughing

Boogs - what a nightmare! Can the OH not help out with that? Sounds like a job I would have to nag to get him to do - I'm not very good with things like that. Glad they are all OK though.

Tanya - you are very clever! I did take a few photo's of Boo as I wanted to give you a few options. congratulations

bogie wrote:

Im good kids asleep had to empty a kitchen cupboard out and will now have to try and fix it back on the wall tomorrow after removing the pelmet from the hole set of cupboards Sad

KT almost pulled it of the wall climbing to get a cup out of it but pulling on it to get up there grrrr. how many times have I told them all not to do it!

Im just glad it did not come away and fall ontop of her esp. as it full of plates cups and glasses EEK

I did not see that siggy tanya showed when I looked back it was a cross ?

Wow ..... I am glad that it did not fall on her ... Children can be so independant ... If this has happened before and you technically don't mind her getting her own glass, maybe give her a step stool ... or keep her a glass in a special place so that she doesn't need to climb to get it??

Wonder why its not showing hmmmm

Oh I would love for him to do it, but if I wait that long...............

My xmas tree is in a box in my bedroom because I cannot put it in the loft alone

luckily Im a bit of a lad when it comes to fixing things around the house, even have my own tools congratulations

Boo , I am glad that we both are happy with it ... Would you like an avvy to match ?? BooBear in the same clothes with a similar background??

bogie wrote:

My xmas tree is in a box in my bedroom because I cannot put it in the loft alone

luckily Im a bit of a lad when it comes to fixing things around the house, even have my own tools congratulations

he he he ..... I am the fixer here too ... a couple of years ago, my BIL gave my hubby some tools for Christmas .... My MIL asked why he didn't just give them to me because Iwould be the one using them ..

All of a sudden she has become very independant the stool is a great Idea but with a younger sister and brother it just gives them a lift to places they should not be either. (not that my son needs help climbing he is like spiderman EEK)

It really scared her how the glasses did not fall out amazes me I was right there 2 feet away when she did it.

not sure which one of us screamed the loadest with fear and panic, but im sure she will not do it again!!

bogie wrote:

I know! That's why I said I would have to nag! Laughing

Our Christmas tree has only just gone back in the loft. I am sitting in our spare room which until yesterday was full of junk and an absoloute tip. So bad in fact that I couldn't get into the cupboard to put anything away and the desk was blocking the chest of drawers! There was barely enough room to walk in. IT's amazing what people coming to view your house will make you do.

TanyaRC wrote:
Boo , I am glad that we both are happy with it ... Would you like an avvy to match ?? BooBear in the same clothes with a similar background??

I would love one if it's not too much trouble. congratulations

TanyaRC wrote:
bogie wrote:

he he he ..... I am the fixer here too ... a couple of years ago, my BIL gave my hubby some tools for Christmas .... My MIL asked why he didn't just give them to me because Iwould be the one using them ..

When we moved here 12 years ago 1/2 the street thought I was a young lad as I was always in overalls and a baseball cap.

The house was the money pit (yes just like the film) OH went through the floor the day after we moved in and that was just the begining of the building site chaos hehehehhe

It amazes me how children get places that they are not supposed to be and when you ask them how they got there, they give you a blank stare and say I don't know...... It sounds like you have some very independant children . I hope it scared her enough that she doesn't do it again. I know lots of people who keep a low stool in the bathroom so that the kids can wash their hands ..

Did you look for grey hair in the mirror yet?? lol

My little one is the same! Our sofa's are at right angles to each other so the arms are relatively close together but not close enough to be touching. I caught him the other day standing on the arm of one sofa and leaping (without the aid of a safety net, but with the prospect of missing the sofa and hurtling over the back of it into the window!) onto the other one! When he saw me he just got up, grinned and said "Look what I can do Mummy!"

Aaaaaarrrggghhhh! Not quite on a par with the cupboard Boogs but he gave me a scare. Laughing

Boo Last year my xmas decs went back in the loft the week after easter The more I nag the less he will do.

I cannot get to cupboards in our room either due to my clearing and sorting bags & boxes of stuff that needs to go in the loft. its a nightmere I have clothes hanging all around the room, until he helps me put the stuff up there Sad

BooBear wrote:
My little one is the same! Our sofa's are at right angles to each other so the arms are relatively close together but not close enough to be touching. I caught him the other day standing on the arm of one sofa and leaping (without the aid of a safety net, but with the prospect of missing the sofa and hurtling over the back of it into the window!) onto the other one! When he saw me he just got up, grinned and said "Look what I can do Mummy!"

Aaaaaarrrggghhhh! Not quite on a par with the cupboard Boogs but he gave me a scare. Laughing

it sounds like you missed the first performance ........

bogie wrote:
Boo Last year my xmas decs went back in the loft the week after easter The more I nag the less he will do.

I cannot get to cupboards in our room either due to my clearing and sorting bags & boxes of stuff that needs to go in the loft. its a nightmere I have clothes hanging all around the room, until he helps me put the stuff up there Sad

All sounds very familiar! I ended up putting my washing in the boot of the car yesterday before the visitors came! Laughing

TanyaRC wrote:
BooBear wrote:

it sounds like you missed the first performance ........

I think you might be right there! And this was my face as I tried to explain to the 4 year old who knows everything why it might not be a good idea!

TanyaRC wrote:
It amazes me how children get places that they are not supposed to be and when you ask them how they got there, they give you a blank stare and say I don't know...... It sounds like you have some very independant children . I hope it scared her enough that she doesn't do it again. I know lots of people who keep a low stool in the bathroom so that the kids can wash their hands ..

They have a step in the bathroom for the sink to wash hands and brush their teeth. my daughters were never a problem but have done some crazy things recently, my son on the other hand was climbing before he could walk!

BooBear wrote:

The little dare devil, they do not see the danger or get that feeling that we get like shooting pains that rush to your fingertips with fright ontop of your heart in your mouth.

To stop harley escaping the house we put a small bolt on the front door high up but to stop him opening the door.

a few weeks back he found out he could climb up the passage walls to the ceiling and undo the lock.

Tanya all my grey hairs were coverd up today when my SIL came round and covered them up congratulations

The frights my son gives me i'm suprised my hair has not fallen out

You are so much my twin Boot of the car now thats Classic congratulations

Im sure he is just like my little man in one ear & out the other they know best :rollyeyes: they seem to have no fear or sense of danger Sad

bogie wrote:
TanyaRC wrote:

They have a step in the bathroom for the sink to wash hands and brush their teeth. my daughters were never a problem but have done some crazy things recently, my son on the other hand was climbing before he could walk!

BooBear wrote:

The little dare devil, they do not see the danger or get that feeling that we get like shooting pains that rush to your fingertips with fright ontop of your heart in your mouth.

To stop harley escaping the house we put a small bolt on the front door high up but to stop him opening the door.

a few weeks back he found out he could climb up the passage walls to the ceiling and undo the lock.

Tanya all my grey hairs were coverd up today when my SIL came round and covered them up congratulations

The frights my son gives me i'm suprised my hair has not fallen out

Sounds like it would be a good idea to keep H & G apart! That's just going to be asking for trouble getting the two of them togther! Think we'd look a bit like this at the end of the day.

I think H wins though - G hasn't tried to climb the walls yet! Laughing

he he he ...... My mom had some of those same experiences with my brother ....... but of course I was a perfect child ......

TanyaRC wrote:

bogie wrote:
You are so much my twin Boot of the car now thats Classic congratulations

Im sure he is just like my little man in one ear & out the other they know best :rollyeyes: they seem to have no fear or sense of danger Sad

Oooooh! Yay! I love it. congratulations

Boogs - just to make it even better, I actually drove to my sisters with it all in the car cos I couldn't be bothered moving it! Laughing

Thanks Boogie .... I think that she is cute holding her flag!! Maybe I should have an Olympic siggy shop .....

grrr I hate this forum everything I just typed dissapeared Sad

bogie wrote:
grrr I hate this forum everything I just typed dissapeared Sad

It has eaten my posts before too .... And sometimes I hit the wrong button because they are backwards here from another forum that I am on ....

Boo - good idea we would be nervous wrecks by the end of the day!

Tanya - Thats because boys are stupid and us girls are not my brother was the same Laughing

Boo - Your a star we are so alike, I would have been the same

Tanya I find it hard here, (its too busy) I have stopped multi quoting because it quotes everything so the quotes keep repeating themselves over and over, and there is only 3 of us here EEK, what would it be like with loads of us here like the old days?

TanyaRC wrote:
I hope that you didn't need to open the boot at your sisters ......

Fortunately not!

bogie wrote:
Boo - good idea we would be nervous wrecks by the end of the day!

Tanya - Thats because boys are stupid and us girls are not my brother was the same Laughing

Boo - Your a star we are so alike, I would have been the same

Heehee! Me twin!

bogie wrote:
Tanya I find it hard here, (its too busy) I have stopped multi quoting because it quotes everything so the quotes keep repeating themselves over and over, and there is only 3 of us here EEK, what would it be like with loads of us here like the old days?

I struggle here too! Takes me ages to sort out what I want to do. This could be us!

I agree .... I do find the multiquote thing very tedious .... If I use it I try to edit the posts, but then that takes a while and makes me slow ...

Meeting

I would love it .... .. My hubby keeps dangling a trip to Europe over my head and I keep telling him about all these great places that I have friends now ,,....

Well, sorry ladies but I am going to have to go. It's gone midnight and I need to sleep. Smile Lovely to chat and thank you Tanya for my siggy and avie. Will see if I can get them to work, although the siggy has re-appeared for me again. Take care. See you soon.

Bye Boo!! I will send a link to the avvy to fb so that youhave it handy ....

Boo -

I was trying to edit a multiquote when I lost everything Sad

On the plus side the moving advertisments on the left have eased off, they were really hurting my eyes when trying to read the other day.

TanyaRC wrote:
Meeting

I would love it .... .. My hubby keeps dangling a trip to Europe over my head and I keep telling him about all these great places that I have friends now ,,....

How wonderful, be sure to let us know when your comming as me and boo will need a new hidding place for laundry

It would be great to all meet up congratulations

BooBear wrote:
Well, sorry ladies but I am going to have to go. It's gone midnight and I need to sleep. Smile Lovely to chat and thank you Tanya for my siggy and avie. Will see if I can get them to work, although the siggy has re-appeared for me again. Take care. See you soon.

Sweet dreams my dear sweet Boo Im not far behind you xxx

Sorry Tanya but Im going to head off to bed now too as the kids will be jumping on my head in a few hours Sad

I have my eyes peeled for a vase congratulations xx

See you soon