Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
inu-kijo

♥ THE FEBRUARY CHAT- Part 4! ♥

he he he.... I know .... I was just teasing .... I am happy to be considered a novice ..... at least that means that I know something.....

I read her entries ..... she is realy trying though ...

I was on with her .... i think it was last night ... and she said something about not feeling well and they couldn't figure out what is wrong with her ..

poor thing, I REALLY know how that feels, hopefully that can fix her soon and she wont have to be in any pain or anything.

Do you think she wants a Hidenii outfit, I can make it, and you can send it to her with the siggy if you want, since I never see her anymore.

ok, the trap is baited and I am not going back out in the cold for 20 minutes ....

btw ..... you never did tell me if you liked it .....or if you did, I missed it ....

Just wanted to say a quick hello before leaving to class, lol (so not in the mood, but hey, dragging other things with me to keep myself occupied if it gets too... whatever).

so...

HELLO congratulations

And bye!!

*poof*

No Tanya, I hate it!
I dont know what was wrong with your eyes to make something like that today.

Hi Sharon, Hi and Bye BG.

(sorry trying to figure out a way to find a Comcast Field Area Representative instead of the stupid 1-800 people who want to charge me an arm and a leg to get my cable turned back on.)

hehe he ..... you lie like a dog too .......

I went back to look at something and it showed Armell online so maybe she is lurking ......

ARMELL ... come out, come out ..... where ever you are ....

does this help Kijo ....

Comcast Customer Service
(912) 354-7531
145 Park Of Commerce Dr
Savannah, GA 31405

LaughingLaughing ...did she here you Tanya?
She sent me a note in PS..so she is around somewhere !

How are you all today anyway?

I dunno Tanya, I think this is different, these are like people who dont work in the office? and they can like cut you deals and what not cause they dont.

one guy left a flyer on my door when they cut it off saying he could turn it back on with no disconnect fee.

But when i call the comcast office, they want me to pay everything form last month and this month, plus 108 deposit, plus 50 reconnect fee (which is more than the bill itself is!!)

I just got my first check at my new job yesterday and the whole thing is going to cable... which is disappointing.... Just really frustrated with Comcast atm.

I guess life without cable in the US sucks. At least we still have some free channels in Uk which are pretty good.
We don't watch much TV so we don't pay for satellite or cable but it's real expensive here Sad

Yeah Its really expensive here too, I am not even home that much anyways, So I guess i could go without, I just see why they overcharge you for stupid crud when obviously they didnt get the money in the first place because it wasn't there.

Its just always SOMETHING it seems like, and its getting really old and depressive.

Kijo .... I am sorry that your cable was cut off ..... It is very expensive to not have money sometimes .... A friend was telling me that the local electric co where she is can charge you a 400 deposit if you are late with your bill ..... not dissconnected, just late .....

I don't think that Army heard me ...... it doesn's show her online anymore ....

I still haven't caught a cat ...... grrrrrrrrrr....

well, i've done it again. wandered away for a second and forgot what I was doing. Sorry. I'm about to fall asleep, so I'm off to bed now. Good night and Have a great day tomorrow! :Oops:

Tanya, I can send you an extra cat - you mean the lottery one, right?

Zoonie wrote:

taht should help you out Furbiem, hope to see you on here again soon! (and Tanya is hunting real kitties)

yeah i know Tanya, I have had to pay a deposit at the cable company before, but they are a lot nicer than these comcast people.
I mean, its like I am really trying to get everything under control, and when i think I got it seems like something else crumbles beneath me, you know?? : C

I know i shouldn't talk about stupid things like this on here. I just dont feel well, and then all of this rubbish is happening too.

OK - I guess I ran you guys off being a scatterbrain! I have that affect on threads. Sorry. So Hi WishFairy, sorry I missed you, and Kijo, And Armell, and Tanya Smile

Hi Zoonie!

Oh, duh. I thought Zoonie was here and you had gone. Jeez. This new format has me a little doofusy, I really think I'll have to go to bed and try again tomorrow. Smile Nice to see you guys! Thanks for the link, Kijo!

furbie wrote:
OK - I guess I ran you guys off being a scatterbrain! I have that affect on threads. Sorry. So Hi WishFairy, sorry I missed you, and Kijo, And Armell, and Tanya Smile

Hi Zoonie!

Hey Furbie...sorry it was my turn to run off and do something else then.
Good to see you

Furbie ,,,, I love cats ..... but the one that I am trying to catch is a RL one .... I have an appointment for a S/N if I can catch a cat ...... I have some at my house that are too wild for me to catch and have to be trapped ....

TanyaRC wrote:
Furbie ,,,, I love cats ..... but the one that I am trying to catch is a RL one .... I have an appointment for a S/N if I can catch a cat ...... I have some at my house that are too wild for me to catch and have to be trapped ....

Aww, I love cats but not possible to have one with 2 mad dogs Laughing

When I was a kid, we had 2 strays that lived in our greenhouse - they were feral, but came to the back door to be fed each day. The mother lived for 26 years !!

wow ..... That is a long time !! I have three inside .. one is 12, one 4, and a 2 year old ..... I have .... depending on who comes to be fed .... about 16 outside ...

Bye Sharon ... Have a good day!!

Sometimes all I see are little eyes looking in the back door ......congratulations

Yeeee Haaaaa! (just seen a list of spoilers)

♫no you'll never win, no you'll never win - you'll just end up cryin'♫

How's everyone? I just missed Sharon...

TanyaRC wrote:

Kijo ...... seriously ... do you think that I need to change anything??

Nice work Tanya, and I got your message, thanks...glad you like the comps Smile

Gill!!

I love the comps!!

I made Army a new siggy ... she has been gone a lot lately because she is not feeling well .... I thought it might cheer her up to know we were thinking of her ... I watch the Olympics and marvel at her beautiful country ...

I didn't realise she was particularly unwell Sad although I'd noticed she wasn't around so much, I just thought it was because of the Olympics and the time difference between us.

How are you doing?

The only thing I see Tanya is the blue on the symbol at the top sort of mixes in with teh background, andthe blue on the rings seems to disappear. but I really do like it hun. and I am sure Sophie will lvoe it.

Morning Boogs! : D

So..... I think I have everything taken care of now..... (or at least I hope so!)
Wont really know until I get home (at 3PM)

I am doing good Gill .... I am trying to trap a cat to take to the vet .... to get it spayed , but so far no one is cooperating and getting in the cage .... I am just about to give up ......

Kijo .... funny that you mentioned that .... I thought the very same thing ,.,..

Hey Boogs - this morning was the first morning I heard the birds singing when I woke up - yeeeeee.

Trapping cats is tricky Tanya, hah, I'm telling YOU that Laughing sounds like you have way toooooo many round there.

Hi Boogie!! How are you today?? Did you get the cabinet fixed yet??

Kijo ...... 3 pm ...... Is this the first time that you have worked this rotation of shifts??

Not uh. I did it once last week too.

I have 2 morning shifts, and 2 evening shifts at new job.
but one morning shift falls on a "weekend" of my other job, so its not so bad.
then tomorrow, (thursday) I work an evening shift, then come in here.

Morning Kijo, Tanya & Gill

Hard work catching cats good luck Tanya

I know Gill must have been a nice sound rather than the non stop rain yesterday.

TanyaRC wrote:
Hi Boogie!! How are you today?? Did you get the cabinet fixed yet??

Kijo ...... 3 pm ...... Is this the first time that you have worked this rotation of shifts??

Im good thanks Tanya, how are you other than trying to catch a cat?

Yes and I did not have to do it OH got home early and did it Laughing I just had to clean up all the mess and put everything back in it congratulations

inu-kijo wrote:
Not uh. I did it once last week too.

I have 2 morning shifts, and 2 evening shifts at new job.
but one morning shift falls on a "weekend" of my other job, so its not so bad.
then tomorrow, (thursday) I work an evening shift, then come in here.

Thats alot of shifts EEK

its not so bad once you get the checks Boogs. ; D

Although dreams of hair cut and undies just got thrown out the window... I will have to try again in 2 weeks.