Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
inu-kijo

♥ THE FEBRUARY CHAT- Part 4! ♥

oh bum tried to send you a gift boo and its now saying saving please wait???? what is going on not sure if the gift went or not.

and its still saying saving please wait...........

Frannie wrote:
hi everyone!

Hi Frannie!

Zoonie wrote:
Hi Frannie, I just got back in time to say goodnight - got booted and had to beat the router, and then had to get the lads in and to bed!

Cool siggie Boo and the avatar, way to go girlfriend Laughing

Thanks! Tanya made them for me. Figured Boo could support the team!

bogie wrote:
Im at your house boo so it not one of those some players in maintenance things they kept doing a while back

Thanks hon. Will keep trying!

Zoonie wrote:
Hi Frannie, I just got back in time to say goodnight - got booted and had to beat the router, and then had to get the lads in and to bed!

Cool siggie Boo and the avatar, way to go girlfriend Laughing

Sweet dreams me loon

Frannie wrote:
Heya Boogie... good to see you!

Great to see you to Frannie Ive been missing our morning chats followed by a smoke congratulations

bogie wrote:

Great to see you to Frannie Ive been missing our morning chats followed by a smoke congratulations

I've missed you too... Did you ever get your new computer?

Ok now my message says

save failed retry? if you press no make sure you use save and quit button in the top right of your game

Whats going on I did not try to save I sent a gift?????

Sorry Frannie, I started my new book this morning

http://www.mrwhicher.com/

so I figure I need to get in to it a little more before the sandman comes.

Can't do anything with PS although I was in there ok before my connection failed.

Oh and did you like my comment Boo, just proving I'm not a grumpy old woman Laughing

BooBear wrote:
If I ever get in Boogs I'll let you know if it arrives. Thank you!

Ashamed it was just a ickle something but the game is trying to save again so i can only think im about to be booted off.

Frannie wrote:
bogie wrote:

Yes I finally got it last wednesday congratulations so have had it for almost a week.

I can open more than one window without it crashing

I can now do several things at the same time, and boogie looks like shes on steroids Ive never seen her move so fast

Zoonie wrote:
Sorry Frannie, I started my new book this morning

http://www.mrwhicher.com/

so I figure I need to get in to it a little more before the sandman comes.

Can't do anything with PS although I was in there ok before my connection failed.

Oh and did you like my comment Boo, just proving I'm not a grumpy old woman Laughing

Ooooh Zoonie! That's the next book on my reading list - I have it ready and waiting.

I loved it! We all know that we are neither old nor grumpy - just experienced and wise! And willing to share our experience and wisdom with whoever wants to listen. congratulations

bogie wrote:

Yes I finally got it last wednesday congratulations so have had it for almost a week.

I can open more than one window without it crashing

I can now do several things at the same time, and boogie looks like shes on steroids Ive never seen her move so fast [/quote]

awesome! maybe you'll be by a bit more then! I've been gone a few mornings a week, working, but peak time is almost over. Spoke to Boss today, told her I'll be making my travel plans soon!

well.. going to go take a walk to the garage.. will leave you all here, though, as it's way too cold out there!

How could me loon and me boo be grumpy I know your both wise congratulations

Frannie we may all be about a bit more then congratulations

Sorry, got distracted reading the news. Well, as PS is not letting me play, I am going to call it a night and head to bed. Take care all. See you soon.

gnight Boo!

and I am back. Sweet Hubby found the lemon juice! I can't believe I don't have a single lemon in the house and am making Greek chicken.... but he saved the day!

thank goodness he found some or that could have mess up dinner

lol would have turned into orange chicken.... but we prefer the garlic and oregano

Sorry frannie im still here just mucking about in ps now that ive finally gotten in there.

Frannie wrote:
lol would have turned into orange chicken.... but we prefer the garlic and oregano

congratulations now your making me hungry

armellproctor wrote:
CANADA JUST WON GOLD IN SNOWBOARD CROSS

hurrah !!!!!!!!

Armell Congrats congratulations

How are you today?

Hi Army! yayyyyyyy Go Canada!.. my nephews are having the time of their life!

bogie wrote:
Frannie wrote:

congratulations now your making me hungry

armellproctor wrote:
CANADA JUST WON GOLD IN SNOWBOARD CROSS

hurrah !!!!!!!!

Armell Congrats congratulations

How are you today?

Hello sweetie thanks. she' from BC about an hour from me . i am not too bad today lol one day at a time lol how about you ??

The Younger one.. he's at Uni.. I forget which one.. majoring in film arts

Frannie wrote:
Hi Army! yayyyyyyy Go Canada!.. my nephews are having the time of their life!

Hello Frannie , i am glad your Nephews are having fun , i may venture downtown to see the toarch on the weekend to take some pics how are you hun xox

I'm good Armell, starving and ready to eat my arm, but rice will be done in 5 minutes. How are you?

armellproctor wrote:
i guess they will be glued to the TV tonight , our hockey team are playing Norway tonight

I believe they have tickets.. It's the older ones 22nd bday today

Thats the best way Armell one day at a time, I do the same.

Im ok getting tired but then it is nearing midnight so understandable congratulations

They do look like they are having fun Frannie congratulations must be exciting for them

well girls.. hate to do this.. but time for dinner!!!!!!!! catch you all later

Sorry you two but my eyes are starting to blur now, so its time for bed

See you in the morning I hope x

& to you both

Frannie wrote:
armellproctor wrote:
i guess they will be glued to the TV tonight , our hockey team are playing Norway tonight

I believe they have tickets.. It's the older ones 22nd bday today

Happy Birthday to your Nephew , what a wonderful Birthday to see the hockey being played xoxo

bogie wrote:
Thats the best way Armell one day at a time, I do the same.

Im ok getting tired but then it is nearing midnight so understandable congratulations

They do look like they are having fun Frannie congratulations must be exciting for them

both boys (men?) are very sports minded anyway.. and live downtown.. so I guess close to a lot of activity. Anyway.. gotta go!

your off too Frannie enjoy dinner.

Sorry Armell and you only just got here too Sad but I really must be getting to bed

bogie wrote:
Sorry you two but my eyes are starting to blur now, so its time for bed

See you in the morning I hope x

& to you both

Take care hun , see you tomorrow,
and i also have to go for about 20 minutes , i will be as quick as i can Frannie hope you are still here when i get back, if not see you tomorrow hun xoxoo

he he he ......

Remember we were talking about some of the oddities around here .... They are requesting pictures of pets for an upcoming new banner, but no white pets or light colored clothing. Are they stupid or what ?? how hard is it to cut out a white pet??

It really isnt. I did ALL the wedding pics, and use your pic all the time.

its not that much of a problem. even you who are a novice at photoshop obviously does it with ease.... so wow. that is really lame.

novice hmmmmmm...... he he

I do it all the time!! I am trying to shame them a bit .... I posted and asked if I could enter my picture if I dressed her in pants and a lond sleeve shirt ..... he he

hey ..... how do you like the new siggy I made for Armell ..... She has been so down lately .... I thought it might cheer her up ....

Cat catching!

Sorry trying to go over the hunt, I have someone in there who doesnt seem to understand the rules.....
and have FB chat going as well.

Whats up with Armell? is that why she hasnt been around lately??

you should ask then if you can out the pic FOR them and post it as a GIF so they dont have to do it, since its so hard.

and I meant nothing by the word "novice"

how annoying... i wrote that message a good bit ago, and it is just now sending it.

No, but I have been thinking, it doesnt seem to matter where we go, C&G seems to be its own little world, no matter how we try to be involved with everyone else......