Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
leafy

introducing myself :)

hi my pet's name's leafy we're on level 27 i found this website wen i was googling pet society spoilers i have issues with surprises i like to know wats goin to happen

hi welcome! very happy to have another new member...

But as a member of PSFC we have a rule here that all must have a valid facebook link, as yours when i click goes to my own homepage, can u pls fix it, u can click HERE, hope it helps. any more questions feel free to ask and we'll assist u as fast as we can..

again welcome!!

Hello Leafy! When I think of leafy, I think of deep green leafies.... romain lettuce (sp?)

Welcome to PSFC, we all know your going to love it here, as with all our members we say to take 5 minutes to nose around and get used to the site and any questions ask any moderator/admin or even the members who are all friendly and more than happy to help out.

We usually have the spoilers here on thursdays and fridays and always first before any other website. so your in the right place!

Hi Leafy!

You will love it here!Everyone is friendly and helpful Smile

Nice to meet you,you will make some awesome friends here.

Kathy

Enjoy your stay here in PSFC Smile
PSFC always have the spoilers 1st congratulations
You'll love it here Smile

Welcome congratulations I hope you love it here as much as well all do congratulations There are a lot of things to check out along with many friendly members to help you if you need it or just to have a good chat with!

If you need any help or you have any concerns feel free to let us know! Also if you need help with your facebook link you can find a very helpful page in our help and advice part of our forum congratulations

done click away guys i was surprised how simple it was lol