Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
inu-kijo

FEBRUARY CHAT --Part 5!!

The Good Dr. will trod through this forum tomorrow.
You have been warned Laughing
hhhaha

Time will tell:)

awww later you two!
Thanks for the food conversations! HAHAHAHA

yeah Tanya, I have Cankles today, : C

Sgetti! o__o
MMMmmmmm

was just talking about how I was going to be cooking for you soon!

Im so glad you are here Tanya, if you read back we know who is gonna kick Kijo's butt if she does not look after herself congratulations It will take me longer to get there though :rolf:

Chup !!! I just took a picture in your house !! Very cute white tiger!!

Thanks Boogs .... I will try to look out for her as much as she will let me ....

Ok must get off to bed, I just yawned and almost turned my head insideout!

Lots of love at you both see you tomorrow

Oh and then SIB comes in so I must give him a massive

Ok now im gone night night *poof*

Her's is really cute! I added something special, you should look her up on here.

I know arent they great??/

been taking my time to make them all clever. Snorks even has a laser gun! : D

and I love the monter. hardest part was getting the tentacles from purple to that colour green. But i think they turned out really well.

I told BG that we were the trendy siggy people.
She picked the theme, couldnt have done it without her.

I guess I have to feel like I get my creative-ness out somehow, and lately this is the only thing that I feel like I can do right.... so just been really making things nice so I can feel at least a little good about it.
If that makes sense.....
: /

I almost didnt make it this morning..... that last hour was HELL.

I worry about you ..... I know that you need the money, but I wish that you were closer tobeing well before you took the 2nd job ....

I love the way that you ... what do you call it ... miter? .. the corners..

All the photoshop work that you have done lately had been superb....

hello hello , i just got back from the hair saloon , how are you both? did you see all the new items ? they are so great i can't wait , i wonder which are in the MB?

Hi Armell!! Did you get a hair cut?? I need one .....

The new mb items are the milk can, the cow plushie, a mask, and the small cactus on the rock ../

TanyaRC wrote:
Hi Armell!! Did you get a hair cut?? I need one .....

The new mb items are the milk can, the cow plushie, a mask, and the small cactus on the rock ../

Hey Tanya , i got my hair cut last Friday, today i got it dyed a nice deep red , i love it,

I actually think the second job is better for my mental state. I have been feeling a lot clearer.... a lot less depressed. ect.
Just the physical self needs to catch up.
I HATE feeling useless.
I HATE people looking at me funny
I HATE hurting so much that I can't do anything.
Its almost too much to handle, and thats REALLY pathetic.
rubbish! i started crying!

I dunno.
Its hard to explain. At the Hampton the people arent very nice....and even though i get to see you guys a lot its not really enough RL socialness.
Here the people are all really friendly, the owner LOVES me, and all the people are so chatty, and sweet. I love it.
at hampton, we are supposed to have the people checked in to the rooms in under a minute... here, you can't even pull up their file that quick.

I have no idea if that makes any sense at all.

TanyaRC wrote:
are you ready to learn how to put it on your profile ....

okay, but give me some time to make some tea, i just got home and i am real thirsty lol brb

Red Heads are the best!!!

sorry Armell, you walked in on another case of Pathetic Kijo.

are you feeling any better sweetheart??

Tanya, the corners... I can't think of the name of that either...on this border I had to do it by hand, cause that is a Kijo-made border (I took a silver hair piece, and made it into a border.... so it took a lot of work to get that look)

But you can make the rounded edges of a border super easy in photoshop, and I much prefer it to the hard sharp corners.

I am also loving having the border of the siggy with something, and then the people and pets breaking free of the border, I think it makes the compostition more interesting. : D

(other forum we had no room for this kind of stuff.)

oooh just lloked at the new items.....

i LOVE the new Madi Gra masks (and the one in the gold box)

Someone will have to be kind to kijo and let Joki have one..... I loves it sooo much!

It makes perfectly good sense .... I understand .....

I am thrilled that you are enjoying your new job so much. I agree that it is good for your mental health. it is always important to like where you work..

I just worry aobut you ...

inu-kijo wrote:
Red Heads are the best!!!

sorry Armell, you walked in on another case of Pathetic Kijo.

are you feeling any better sweetheart??

Tanya, the corners... I can't think of the name of that either...on this border I had to do it by hand, cause that is a Kijo-made border (I took a silver hair piece, and made it into a border.... so it took a lot of work to get that look)

But you can make the rounded edges of a border super easy in photoshop, and I much prefer it to the hard sharp corners.

I am also loving having the border of the siggy with something, and then the people and pets breaking free of the border, I think it makes the compostition more interesting. : D

(other forum we had no room for this kind of stuff.)

never be sorry hun and your not pathetic

I know, but like Jonny Bear told you, I am stubborn.... and actually do much better when there are challenges for me instead of sitting home all day in a crappy apartment..... that is no good for me.

I think this is a good thing. Plus...... I can buy Kijo things! (new pair of flats are on my Kijo want list too.... Have to go to the mall for that.)
My want list of "luxeries" for me makes me seems so much more pathethic.

ooooo .... ice dancing is on ...... If I get distracted, forgive me ....

I love the way they look outside the lines too ....... I like the versatility that we have here to create the diff siggy's ..... maybe I should say that I love what you are doing with it ... Smile

oooo..... the georgian ice dancers are dancing ..... they are the first ones to compete since the guy got killed ...

i am feeling so much better i have been getting some sleep so that helps a lot , thank you for asking , how are you doing sweetie ?

TanyaRC wrote:
ooooo .... ice dancing is on ...... If I get distracted, forgive me ....

I love the way they look outside the lines too ....... I like the versatility that we have here to create the diff siggy's ..... maybe I should say that I love what you are doing with it ... Smile

oooo..... the georgian ice dancers are dancing ..... they are the first ones to compete since the guy got kille

i am watching that too, i love how they flow across the ice

The Luge guy or another guy??

when I come down to see you I will teach you trick Tanya..... still think you should consider switching to Photoshop.... but that is just me.... :whistle:

armellproctor wrote:
i am feeling so much better i have been getting some sleep so that helps a lot , thank you for asking , how are you doing sweetie ?

I am fine. Meds get me through : D

I was talking to Pernille (cap'n Gismo) last night... poor thing... she has had a fever since October... and has been feeling really cruddy too, and the Dr's have no idea what is wrong with her.
: C

Whats wrong with all the CeeGeeans lately???

inu-kijo wrote:
armellproctor wrote:

I am fine. Meds get me through : D

I was talking to Pernille (cap'n Gismo) last night... poor thing... she has had a fever since October... and has been feeling really cruddy too, and the Dr's have no idea what is wrong with her.
: C

Whats wrong with all the CeeGeeans lately???

oh, how horrible i hope she gets better real soon

Armell .... I am glad that you are feeling better!! Sleep can do wonders!! Congrats for leveling up!!

Kijo ...... You are not pathetic!! How often must we tell you that??? You are a normal young lady who wants nice. pretty stuff who has had a bit of bad luck. But you are smarter than most...... You have managed to get out of a bad situation.. Give yourself credit ......

I will ..... this is just what I have learned ..... maybewhen you come see me, we can load photoshop and you can show me what is what ....

oooooh that guy just wiped out!!!!!!!

: D

Laughing Tanya I will show you so many tricks you will have to take notes.

he he he ...... ok, I can't wait ...... did you take a look at a calender?? I am sorry that I had to rush out last night ...

No its ok.... when the schedule is up tonight I am going to look at to try and plan for next week.
(trying to see if my days stay the same here at new job)
then I can call that weekend girl at the hampton and switch some days and make everything all wonderful!

when you say next week ......approx when are you talking about ... remeber my schedule is strange right now ...

Ok Armell See you sooon!

not like this NEXT wekk, but the week after... its the first week of MArch is what I meant.... and you said tuesday wednesday are good times right??

what days are better for you?? is monday in that mix??

I get off work on Monday the 1st at 3pm, and don't have to go back to work till Thursday at 2 pm ...

But this is one thing going on that weekend .... Ken has to go to the hospital for a colonoscopy ... There is no problem. He just turned 50 this summer and they reccommend that you have one. What this means is that on Tuesday I have to take him to the hospital and wait till he gets done .... about 3 hours ..

So.... is it a bad time?
I can try to do it another week.
I dont get paid til next Friday... so i knew it had to be after that.

I am thinking if I can get it to work right (whatever week I come)
that I can show up whatever time on Monday..... and Stay til REALLY early Wednesday morning (will leave in the wee hours so I can get home and be at work before 7AM here......

What does that sound like to you??