Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
inu-kijo

FEBRUARY CHAT --Part 5!!

It's ok, the quiz was supposed to be a joint effort - so long as you don't mind, we could all see how busy you were.

R and I are going up to Borough Market and doing some fancy food shopping, our friends we spent NYE with are meeting us and we're having lunch, so it should be a really nice day Smile

Bad news working on a weekend!
I did ask last night about what kind of voluntary work you'd been doing, but you wooshed off to dinner and missed it?

Me Loon

Have a wonderful day, what time our you heading off?

bogie wrote:
Morning

Hiya Bogie :-) How are you doing ?

Zoonie wrote:
It's ok, the quiz was supposed to be a joint effort - so long as you don't mind, we could all see how busy you were.

R and I are going up to Borough Market and doing some fancy food shopping, our friends we spent NYE with are meeting us and we're having lunch, so it should be a really nice day Smile

Bad news working on a weekend!
I did ask last night about what kind of voluntary work you'd been doing, but you wooshed off to dinner and missed it?

congratulations

Sorry - yes I ran off. Your day sounds wonderful - have a lovely time congratulations

I don't mind at all on the quiz - you do so much already!! I'm just disappointed I didn't have as much time to spend on it as I'd planned.

Voluntary work - I am on the board of directors for a local charity organisation and they have some thorny HR issues which are quite a challenge. It's "management by committee" which makes things a bit lengthy and laborious sometimes. It's very interesting just very awkward that all the work arrives just in my busiest week for work and personal stuff - next week I have clients, training and the dining room stuff to do as well as going to Prague on Thursday. Laughing

BTW - please don't send me anything right now. Boo sent me some MB items last night and I have a glitch. I can see the gift / pink box. I open the box and I can see the note, but there is no pic of hte item in the top left of the note like normal and then the item doesn't appear in my chest Sad Very weird......

I have all the quiz items to send so will do that and then when I'm sure I can receive gifts, you could maybe "pay me back" for the ones you have

Sure Wish, or if you need me to send any prizes just say.

I didn't realise it was Prague already this week, was going to look on the net for restaurants, but don't have any info myself.

Hey Boogs, was just answering you in FB.
I am supposed to be in the shower, as I type! was just trying to sort some thins out for you Ashamed

Oh my Socks is being a wild thing this morning.

Wish

Im good thanks.

Im a treasurer of the local pre-school and yes it hard work when things go wrong, we has HR issues with a member of staff and it went on for months. It was a real eye opener though.

Have you reported that glitch?

Thanks Gill you a star

Now go shower and make yourself beautiful, and have a great day

Bogie = I haven't reported it ...do you think I should. My choc boxes have stopped giving me chocs too :-(

Where do I report it ?

Thanks Boogs, I posted a thread asking if anyone else has the same issue.

I have to get moving now. Lovely to see you. Hope you have a great day.

(Btw there still time to enter the contest if you're interested) :-)

Wish Fairy wrote:
Thanks Boogs, I posted a thread asking if anyone else has the same issue.

I have to get moving now. Lovely to see you. Hope you have a great day.

(Btw there still time to enter the contest if you're interested) :-)

Good Idea if lots are having the same problem they will sort it out.

I'll take a peek but the kids are driving me nuts Sad

Have a great day see you soon

dropping in to say hello! Its almost one pm here and I don't dare leave my room cos once I do my day is no longer mine hee hee

so thought I'd stop in here first though I know that weekends are usually quiet

hugs and love to all

Morning C&G. : D

I just made some coffee if it is still time for that kind of thing there.

Laughing I was in the Hunt, you are lucky, I was just about to go into Lurker mode since noone was here... but then i noticed I had a message, and that only means one thing... WIFEY IS HERE!

: D

Rofl, I spied you in the hunt actually and was nearly posting a message there :p
I came to lurk who was here and saw your name, so I typed that PM REAL quick Laughing

How's you sweetie???

(look at PM)

I am good. at work again, but only have to work until 3
A friend wants me to come spend the night, so I am debating that......

OSrry, I had a guest.

=__=

Only have about an hour of hanging time before I leave too. : D

Lol, I'm back, ordered something a couple of days ago and the package arrived today (which is pretty weird for us, getting mail on a Saturday)

Ahaaa, so I still have some Kijo-time, that's good!!!
After that I'm going to get rid of the courses I passed, looking forward to that!

wHOOOT!!!!

We are a bit busy this morning, sorry for my lack of attention... I sold like 38 rooms last night... which is BANGING for this place!

No, I am just awesome. HAHAHAHA

All the people, and the owners here LOVE me. They call me a few times a day to sing my praises.

BM (the head big boss owner guy) called earlier and and wanted me to know that he was proud of me, HAHAHA. He wants to steal me away to another hotel of his, but his brother (the other owner I see all the time) doesn't want me to leave here.... perhaps I can get a raise out of this.
BM was quite sad I am not working tonight, cause everytime I work the 3-11PM shift they are a LOT busier than they ever normally are. (I ama BANG-UP saleman!)

Hahahaha, that's great!!!
I hope you can get a raise out of it, that would be so good!!

It's at the new place your working, or the 'old'?

the new place.

at the old place, Most days I am not even sure they know I exist.
o__o

I thnk I have sen the owner next door a total of 2 times... and I have worked there for a YEAR now.

Only about 10 minutes of Kijo time left... ugh and so much to do today!

at least the time should go by quickly.....

I'm glad you like the new place!!

Gonna miss ya hun
so are you going to spend the night over at a friends?

wondering what I am going to do today, it's my first weekend home without plans!!

I am not sure... after I get off I still have to do laundry... perhaps if she allows me a nap, and I can show up later tongiht I will agree to go hang out with her.
But still not quite sure the plans yet.

I usually am working to much to have plans, going to go see Tanya first week of march though!
*runs around all excited*
(in head of course. : D )

Ok my lovely Wifey..... Time for me to go.... I will be back
around..... lets say 1ish my time if you happen to out and about.

OMG sorry Frannie......I'm still here but was checking in the other forum as I had a big glitch this morning....Boo sent me the new MB items and I got eh pink boxes, opened them, got the note but in the top right where it shows you the item I just had a big blankyellow star ...no pic..and then no item in my chest !!!!!!!!!

Weird huh...no-one else has this problem apparently. And my choc boxes have stopped giving me chocolates - since yesterday !!! Mad

Congrats on the contest - you got 100% 8)

Hi Wish! What's cooking? congratulations

Don't worry, I am actually working for school a bit, in a way of me organizing everything (have been doing that the entire afternoon and am now finishing up the last course)

Sorry about that. I'm making a chicken bhuna from scratch with bombay potatoes and i wasnpt fully paying attention to the potatoes so they were over-boiled (bombay mashed potatoes are not that good to eat Laughing ) so had to start over.
How's your weekend going - done anything good ?

Why sorry?

OMG that sounds sooo good!!! I have no idea what I'm going to eat, I bought myself something ready made with tuna and it looks delish, otherwise I have those hot pockets to try out...

Uhm, I haven't done anything actually. Went to the store yesterday and this morning and cleaned up a bit in the afternoon (am not finished because I started organizing & printing everything for school already). But I still have tomorrow to do the rest of the room (I really need to clean up, because it's one big mess)

Toulouse wrote:
Why sorry?

OMG that sounds sooo good!!! I have no idea what I'm going to eat, I bought myself something ready made with tuna and it looks delish, otherwise I have those hot pockets to try out...

Uhm, I haven't done anything actually. Went to the store yesterday and this morning and cleaned up a bit in the afternoon (am not finished because I started organizing & printing everything for school already). But I still have tomorrow to do the rest of the room (I really need to clean up, because it's one big mess)

Sorry cos I had to run off and do a new batch of potatoes congratulations

I think the bhuna is great and now the potatoes are all fixed! (also good news it's fat free!!)

My house is also quite messy - we;re decorating the dining room and I have had the guy in stripping and re-painting skirting boards, the walls & ceilings re-plastered on Tuesday. Decorator coming Friday (but thankfully we'll be away for the weekend) and then the wooden floor will be fitted in the next few weeks. The real problem is the dining room furniture is clogging the hall and the living room, so no way to do the vacuuming or anything really properly...we have to dogs (hairy...you get the picture). I can't wait to go to Prague Laughing