Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
inu-kijo

FEBRUARY CHAT --Part 5!!

So, just us tonight Boogs...weird cos Sunday at this time normally a few people are here Sad

I'm just arranging a weekend when Di can visit us down here (with G&T)
I really think that the 3 of us should meet face to face - what do you reckon ?

For sure congratulations

Perhaps we could do lunch or something congratulations

Just let me know where and when, its very exciting

Sounds great. I was thinking that we would take G to Paultons Park Laughing
then on Sunday, Di and I could let the buys look after him and meet you at Gun Wharf ??

I'll let you know about dates.

Boogs - I've got to go and finish the dinner (roast lamb with a festival of veggies). So lovely to see you.
Have a great week

Oh yummy drool, sorry im in and out cooking and will have to disapear now its almost bath time for the kids.

Looking forward to meeting up congratulations

Armell how are you feeling hun?

Sorry but I only have a few mins then I have to dash & get the kids bathed, will be about again later so do check back

bogie wrote:
Armell how are you feeling hun?

Sorry but I only have a few mins then I have to dash & get the kids bathed, will be about again later so do check back

feeling good , how about you? see you later hun xoxo

(runs back quickly to say BYE BOOGS...and to Armell)

sorry I missed you lovely ....dinner is 1 min from being ready. See you soon xoxoxo

Glad your feeling good Armell sorry posting as I run passed the comp.

Have to run

see you soon

Hello! Just passing by - will pop back later to see if anyone is around. xxxxx

I'm here! Hello Boogs. Searching for links to recent trades - thought I might as well apply for the Safe Trader List. Smile

Me Boo

I keep meaning to to that but never get around to it

Hows your day been?

Not too bad thanks - nothing exciting. How about you?

I'm just a bit confused - you have to provide links for all your trades but on big trading threads it shows apage number as well - I have mine set to 50 posts per page. If the person assessing it doesn't then it won't take them to the right place will it! You should do it Boogs - you done a bit of trading recently - would be easy to find the threads. Smile

Nothing exciting here either.

I see what you mean can you not record the post number?

I should really, maybe tomorrow congratulations

They want to see that the whole thing has been carried through - with a note from both parties to say that all was sent and received so I think they need to see the whole thing. :rolleyes:

Will be back in a few Boogs - jsut going to eat. Smile See you in a while

anyone still here, I am in and out, just got to work, but very sore today. : C
(and I havent worked at all since yesterday 3PM)

YAY!!!!

Gosh I felt so bad this morning, I was trying to wait for you to get online while talking to Tan Tan, and I passed out!
I woke up with my face on the keyboard in the middle of typing to Tanya.... and all I could think of was oh no! TANYA AND BG!!!!!!!!

(then I passed out again... hahaha)

I can't see the mail until I get to hampton tonight, sorry hun. : C

And sorry I missed you when I said I would be back online in 2 hours yesterday. I felt awful about that too.

YOu know its funny, I felt worse on my day off then I did working any day this week.
it was a weekend of crying everytime I moved. : C

I think you are able to guess what's in that pink box already :evil:

Hey, don't feel bad about that! I did wait to see you again, but thought you passed out and headed to bed myself, so really, don't feel bad!

You see I'm not telling anything that's not true right, that moving is really important? But I am sorry you have to go through this!

Hahahaha, the Indians here wanted me to come in early, and I had just woke Up, so I was trying so hard to get my body to move and get in a hurry to gather all my stuff, I forgot my energy drink, and was really sad about it.
I told Daxa (owners wife) and she went out and bought me a grape gateraid.... (not an energy drink, but still very sweet, made me laugh, cause... Indians don't do that sort of thing, so they REALLY love me!

That's actually really sweet!!!

Lol, sorry, was just reading BF's foreword in his thesis again, it's quite sweet

I was just trying to rest up.... and it was just awful!!! : C
I feel like I have been getting worse. At least I have the DR visit soon enough.
It feels more like my muscles... if that makes sense... sometimes I just can;t get them to move, and I am "stuck"

hahaha yesterday when i logged on there was one picnk box waiting for me, and I was SOOOOOO excited! turned out it was a piece of food. I was like... thats what you get greedy.
LaughingLaughingLaughing

I am actually quite impressed by his English (he's writing it in English), but didn't want to tell him that :p

inu-kijo wrote:
I was just trying to rest up.... and it was just awful!!! : C
I feel like I have been getting worse. At least I have the DR visit soon enough.
It feels more like my muscles... if that makes sense... sometimes I just can;t get them to move, and I am "stuck"

hahaha yesterday when i logged on there was one picnk box waiting for me, and I was SOOOOOO excited! turned out it was a piece of food. I was like... thats what you get greedy.
LaughingLaughingLaughing

I can only hope the DR can help you out
I have no idea, but the muscles might be because of your posture... Not sure if that makes sense, but if I am in pain, I try to hold myself in a kind of position so I won't hurt that much and that's when my muscles hurt pretty bad. Hope that makes sense?

Hahahahahaha! That's a good one : D

tHE ONLY POSTURE PROBLEM i HAVE BEEN HAVING IS LEANING OVER LIKE A LITTLE OLD LADY hahahahaha

Sorry Caps..... : C

YOu should sent it to my PM if you want, and I will read it, sounds cute!!!
Do you guys talk English to each other sometimes??

Hahaha, lol, I thought you were shouting at me : /

Sorrry, had to run away from the cat, he has to stay downstairs during the night and every time I tried to come back up, he followed me...

I'll send you a PM in a sec
We do that sometimes, but it's at a funny way actually, we mix it with Dutch and we really talk funny, not sure how to explain it, but I think if a real English person hears it, they would be really mad at us congratulations
(edit: and probably think we're mental or something...)

Laughing I might laugh at you guys.

The Indians mix up the eglish and indian when talking to each other all the time... its like they use certain words of each language and mush it together.

Even my Korean firend, Chana, she does that with her parents over the phone too. So I think its quite common. : D

I think I like your siggy better now.... Hahaha. : D
the little monster makes me laugh. been trying to come up with a name for him, but nothing comes to mind.

OH!!!! yesterday I got to see the whole show of TBBT with Sheldon's sister and Raj. : D

thought of you while watching,

I mostly start talking English to him and we end up having the weirdest conversations ever... It's the only foreign language we're both good at. He's much better in French (I pretty much sck) and vice versa for German.

I have never heard anyone else do that actually, but I think it might be pretty weird to hear it

awww well thats sort of cute, its like you guys have your own Language.

Have you been getting better at English since starting on the forums??

I guess you can learn a lot more slang and local Jargon this way.... and then the phrases we use (and try to teach you.) : D

inu-kijo wrote:
I think I like your siggy better now.... Hahaha. : D
the little monster makes me laugh. been trying to come up with a name for him, but nothing comes to mind.

OH!!!! yesterday I got to see the whole show of TBBT with Sheldon's sister and Raj. : D

thought of you while watching,

uh oh, another name suggestion (which really reminds me all the time at one episode from TBBT - I think I mentioned it before, with the cricket)!

That episode is soooo funny!!! I had to stop watching, I reached the 10th ep I think from season 3 and really got addicted, so I haven't seen one episode now for a week... Have had withdrawal symptoms : D

inu-kijo wrote:
awww well thats sort of cute, its like you guys have your own Language.

Have you been getting better at English since starting on the forums??

I guess you can learn a lot more slang and local Jargon this way.... and then the phrases we use (and try to teach you.) : D

I actually don't have a clue if I've gotten better or not, but I have to admit I learned a lot in the meantime, both words and expressions.

Yesterday was the first time I was able to have any time to watch.... in a while... probably since I started this job, so 2 weeks??

I finished season 1 and now want to rewatch all the other seasons.
I get to see Tanya on March 1st (which is when the next new one airs) so I am going to ask her to pretty please TiVo it, and we can watch it together!! : D
Yay!

yes when I meantioned the name, It hought of the cricket again as well! HAHAHAHA!

I have a habbit of naming things I get attached to.....
Like the cupid I made..... : /

I want to use him again on another siggy, he is just too cute!!

Maybe I can make him an easter bunny (he had bunny ears) and use him again around easter......

inu-kijo wrote:
Yesterday was the first time I was able to have any time to watch.... in a while... probably since I started this job, so 2 weeks??

I finished season 1 and now want to rewatch all the other seasons.
I get to see Tanya on March 1st (which is when the next new one airs) so I am going to ask her to pretty please TiVo it, and we can watch it together!! : D
Yay!

yes when I meantioned the name, It hought of the cricket again as well! HAHAHAHA!

Oh wow, that's been long without TBBT! I think for me it's about the same... I started downloading the episodes when we started talking about the show. But then I quit because it got busier at school again... Had nothing to do this weekend, but didn't watch any of them, I actually started cleaning!

That's what I like about TBBT, you can watch it all over again and it never gets boring!
Pretty please ask her, that would be sooo nice!
As she tries to introduce us into the old movies, we should introduce her to TBBT lol

inu-kijo wrote:
I have a habbit of naming things I get attached to.....
Like the cupid I made..... : /

I want to use him again on another siggy, he is just too cute!!

Maybe I can make him an easter bunny (he had bunny ears) and use him again around easter......

The cupid still has no name, that's bad! Really bad!
But I really am bad at finding names, I had troubles finding one for Snorks, even for my name on the forum and then for Twix.

Bunny girl vs. easter bunny
8)

Oh no... what if the bunnies run off togeth and Joki is left alone??

I jsut call him Q (sounds like the beginning of CU-pid??)

everytime I try to name something I come up with stupid generic names... like Fred or George or Bob.... so yeah I am no better.

I am going to be busy on Photoshop tongiht... i ahve to put together my hunt madeness, then work on a siggy for Z, and do some Hidenii stuff for BooBear.
: D

But I love it! keeps me busy.

I wouldn't worry about the bunnies running off, lol, remember Snorks has a specific type she likes! (and there's no second Joki to be found! ever!)

Hey Q is actually a good name! I like it!
Now let's think for the alienmonster... When I read Bob, I thought it said 'Blob'... Or Slurm from Futurama
Talking about names... We did have a conversation about my name tonight (Mom and me) and she admitted she had a list of names like Vanessa or Melissa. Boy, am I glad she chose Sophie!!! It suits me much better!

I am glad you have Photoshop to keep you busy lol, I just spotted the time and I think I won't be staying long anymore (just for a little while)

Oh, well I can't actually get on the photshop til 11:00.... (5.5 hours)
but thats okay. Family guy, and a bucnh of showes come on tongiht around 7, so I can watch those to pass the time. : D

I kind of like Blob. : D
Hehehehehe.

the other day i was bored, and I was going to make our pets into alien mosnters... I might do that later still, but I never had a chance to do it. : D

I wish I could keep you company much longer and not to be selfish though, but I need some sleep if I want to pay attention tomorrow : D
Family guy, haven't seen that in ages!! I don't have anything to watch, besides the CSI eps I recorded for a course... Have never seen that before

So Q and Blob it is!

That sounds neat!!! I'm excited already to see the result!!!

I'll have to think about what kind of monsters the two will be... but something different and fun to do.... and to see what items in PS I can turn into monster acessories. : D

Dont worry about me sweets! I have left 2 TWICE in the last 24 hours!!!
if nothing else, I have a book I need to read here still too. so no big at all.

You're making me very curious !!!!

What's the book you have there?
I finished mine, took me two days to read
(it's called The Solitude of Prime Numbers)
Probably will start reading the mock up they made on Twilight (called Nightlight) and after that I still have 'love in times of cholera' and the first of Stieg Larsson (can't tell I love books right?)

I love it when you say that!!!

"you are making me curious"
(you say it often, and I think its adorable!!)

Right now I am reading a Christopher Rice book (son of Anne Rice who does all the Vampire Chronicles) and its called The Snow Garden. Its about 2 kids in college and whatnot. its ok... but not so interesting I can't not put it down, you know.
But it being a "rice" book, I am sure things will start to get interesting soon, and the ending will be quite memorable. I will have to tell you when I finish.

I ahve a friend who is going to let me borrow her Twilight books (I refused to buy them) so after this book I am going to start on that series.