Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
inu-kijo

FEBRUARY CHAT --Part 5!!

I do? Haven't noticed it before lol, but it is, I am very curious to see how the ideas get turned into something visible!

Will have to look up more about that author and the books whenever I finish my... stack. I really have a stack I still have to read and still buy new books (will have to get a room especially for my books one day I believe)

Lol, Twilight, you're going to love it or hate it I think and I wonder what you're going to think of them when you finished them.

I will let you know.

you should look up Anne Rice. She is epic.
you need to read her Vampire Chronocles (interview with a vampire, Queen of the Damned, the Vampire Lestat, the Vampire Armond, ect.)

then she has a second series out about witches, that I havent had the chance to read yet, and now releasing a 3rd series that is more religious based. so I want to get on that as well!!!! : D

Please do! The hype is finally cooling down I believe (unless when new movies come out) and it's much more fun. I had the books before the madness broke out here and it was Twilight all over the place, which was more pleasant because no one knew about the books yet!

Anne Rice rings a bell, especially when you mention the titles, before I didn't know who she was.

yeah her titles are popular and ther are movies out about her work (Brad pItt movie- Interview with a Vampire... and a movie about Queen of the Damned as well)

But she is a FABOULOUS writer and I love her so much!
(can't believe I hadven't gotten to her other works yet.

Hi there Tanya!!!! How are you?

The movies I know off, but I didn't know they were based on her books actually. Wasn't quite the fan off the movies *blushes*

TAN TAN!!!!

OMG I AM SOOOO SORRY! In case you don't read back, I passed out typing to you last night.

woke up with my face on the keyboard in the middle of typing a response to you!!!

me eithor BG ..... Twilight is the first vampire book that I have ever read ..... I am a big fraidy cat ... Don't like books that have me looking over my shoulder .....

Hi honey bunny ....... I thought you might have gone to sleep, but you were tired ...... I didn't have the internet the second half of the nght anyway, so it was ok ......

I played ZUMA ....... love that game..

I like IWAV, but did not care for QOTD at all.
books are GREAT. take my word!

TanyaRC wrote:
me eithor BG ..... Twilight is the first vampire book that I have ever read ..... I am a big fraidy cat ... Don't like books that have me looking over my shoulder .....

I'm not much into scary movies actually, I don't see any fun in being scared all the time (I am a scaredy-cat). I did watch thriller and horror movies when I was younger, to 'fit in', but really gave up on it
Then again, I do like scary books, for me it's something completely different

inu-kijo wrote:
I like IWAV, but did not care for QOTD at all.
books are GREAT. take my word!

Yes m'am!

Tanya, you of all people should read her books!!!!! o__o

Yeah I am just glad I don't drool in my sleep. I felt really awful/Stupid when it happened.

Tanya.... i decided I need something else when I come to visit you.....

you were going to send me a list of groceries so that we can make the chicken dish, or you can go with me to the store and we can buy them .....

What else do you need?? I promise clean sheets...... congratulations

Bg, I don't do scary .... books or movies .... that is not entertainment for me .. I also don't like things that have a lot of cursing ... OH loves Pulp Fiction ..... I can't get past the language ...

Pulp Fiction!!!!! Yay!!!!

Oooh.... I am a big Foul mouthed myself Tan Tan... need to watch that around you I suppose.

well..... new episode of TBBT comes on March 1st.... was thinking you could perhaps record it and we could watch it together?? (and maybe House comes on that day too.) but not if it messes with any of YOUR recordings!!!

I can send a list, or we can go shopping. your choice. : D

Scary books in some sort though, I don't know if you've ever heard about Nicci French, or is it Gerrard? Anyways, one of the two writes really good thriller stories, but they aren't scary. I'm more into romantic, comedy, drama stuff I think : D
I've never seen pulp fiction (which to some is really weird, but it's not my thing)

doesn't matter about the food ..... I want to maximize my Kijo time .....

The way that you talk is up to you ..... just realise ( this is the mom in me) that there are much better ways to express yourself than cursing ..... Smile

I love thrillers, just don't like books, or movies that have blood splattering. I love all things John Travolta, well almost all , -- he made some really stinker movies -- I just can't get into that movie ... Everyone I know loves it ..

What is that Kijo?? We can record and watch ... Don't have anything going that night ,..

BIG BANG THEORY!!!!!!!
and i said house might too, but that one isnt that important, i can catch it later.

well, let me know if you need to go to the store between now and then, and if so you can pick it up, if not, well get it when I come.

Hey sweeties, I don't want to ruin this conversation, but I THINK I have to go to bed. I have to get up in about 7 hours already and am getting tired

See you later!
And as always, love talking to you!!!

Goodnight!
: *

rubbish ..... I found the fish, but there is a broom in front of it and precious won't stand still .....

Hahahaha, as long as I can see it enought to tell what it is, you are good.

NIGHT BG!!!

see you in the AM!!! I will be here!!!!!!

I think I timed it ok, I will post after while ....I have to make one last trip shopping before the new stuff comes out ...

brb ....

Hi Mindy!! I did, but to be honest, I forgot ..... I think it is a bunch of boy stuff this week ......

Looks like cowboys and dinosaurs ... although the pink cowgirl outfit is cute!

OSrry I am back as well, you were taking a second, so I stocked up the b-fast bar, checked in a guest, and turned on the olympics. : D

Hi MINDY!

To be Honest I want the Madi Gra stuff this week, I really love those things. : D

Hahahaha, Mindy when aren't I at work??
(shouldn't be online... but I have been sneaking on quite a bit!)
very slow here today... tehy are going to be disappointed at the room count.
: C

Are you supposed to be at work ???

Tonight is ice dancing ..... I think that you will like it better .... it is original dance I think ....

Why can't we watch movies?? Do you only like scary ones?? I thought you liked the animated ones ?? I love CARS!!!!

h I just noticed... a new Coyote Petling... I will have to update the thread later... wonder if they will be different, or all the same like la tigre??

I like the stuff .... Gotta do all my visits thiss week, so that I have some money ....

Mindy , are you ready for a new siggy??

Laughing I like Gory, bloddy, scary stuff. : D

I like animated too... but love dark stuff.
Have NOT seen cars. no interest in that movie at all..... have you seen 9?
perhaps we can rent it if not... Tim Burton movie. LOVE IT!

Alice in wonder land comes out MArch 3rd! too bad I am leaving early that morning or you could take me..... I want to see that movie BADLY!

I was SO BORED with that tango ice skating. I still have the song stuck in my head.

Is there??
If so I missed that... wish the one I ended up with was regualr.....apparently have not been doing my research well..... : /

I am watching Olympics til 8 then other shows i watch come on.

mindyjoy wrote:
I was SO BORED with that tango ice skating. I still have the song stuck in my head.

OH GOSH ME TOO!!!

the first... like 2 were okay... then I was like this is dumb.

The tigers can be whatever color you choose ....

What type of siggy did you have in mind???

You can change the tiger color?? I know that Chupa has a white one...

The tango was pretty bad ......

Some of the new stuff lately has been interesting .... I like the western theme stuff right now. Kijo just made her and Snorks some awesome space ones .... St. Patricks day is coming up ....

I thought they were orange by default but you could feed them the CC bisquits to make them any color???? What color did you get, Kijo?