Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
inu-kijo

FEBRUARY CHAT --Part 5!!

inu-kijo wrote:
Hey Armell!!

Well if it makes you feel any better BG, people in my time zone are sleepoing while I am working too!
HAHAHAHA.

hello sweetie , good to see you ...

can you check out my last large room i have been working on my Aliens tell me what you think, only if you have time though xoxo

I do.... but it works for me. : D

I know who and when people are going to be online and whatnot, and even have conditioned my job around it. and it works nicely... If I were working anywhere else, you guy might never see me!

Double whoot!!! congratulations

Army, I love the room, I think it's quite funny to have those creatures behind bars!!!

Got to admit I was wondering if I would see you tomorrow morning Kijo, I was like: how will I ever share my news with her Laughing (I have class at 9, so that makes it 3am Kijo-time)

Toulouse wrote:
Double whoot!!! congratulations

Army, I love the room, I think it's quite funny to have those creatures behind bars!!!

thank you hun xox i am going to put a bar area there , i have an idea of how it will look , i just have to wait for the lottery today lol

Toulouse wrote:
I'll keep my fingers crossed for the lottery hon!!

thanks hun lol i have only been landing on the 180 or 200 lol

calling stupid cable people again..... there must be a place where I can send a strongly worded letter about their services, and lack thereof.

good luck with the cable hun, I hope it finally gets solved
and be sure to send a letter if you find a contact address!

I think I might head to bed, I'm dozing off actually and feel so tired these past couple of days

okay sweeties, this bunny is heading to bed, otherwise I'll have troubles getting up and I really have to go

see you later!!!

very big

Later BG have a good sleep.

Cable is back on, and I wont be home for another.... 12 hours. whoo hoo.

i AM LURKING AND IN AND OUT, HOW ARE YOU?

Oooh sorry caps was on and I dont feel the need to re-type. ; D

LOL - NP........ I miss u all - i feel okay - still having fever and doctors have no clue Laughing how are u

awww poor thing I went through that not too long ago... still trying to get used to all the meds and changes, but feeling better.

hopefully they can fix you up all better soon as well hun! I know how not fun it is to keep going to the DR with no results.

Did u have a fever for looong time as well?? and what is u diagnose then - if i may ask

no, no fevers really.
my knees swole up real bad and after a few weeks my entire legs and hands were so swollen I couldn't even walk. (condensed version)

they are saying I have RA.
So been on meds for about 3 weeks now, and been doing a lot better compared to how I was, but still swell up some days, and the pills sometimes make me sick, so i am still adjusting to everything as I go.

OMG - Sounds bad - What is RA??? - I drink Aloe Vera each day to keep my stoomic okay - cause i did have tooo many Nasid pills.....it helps a lot....
Ipray and hope u willl be fine soon and the meds helps..

Rhematroy Artheritis (spelling)

Its not fun, and doesnt go away. But I have been feeling better than just a few weeks ago, so that is a good thing.
Its just getting used to it, and all the medications and what not.

I really hope they figure out whats wrong with you.... how long have you had the fever??

Had it since end october Sad they scanned me with some nuclear stuff inside me and blood test and so on - i have fibromyalgia - so i do not hope it is another syndrome disease comming

PLEASE try the Aloe Vera drink it is so good to an upset stommec - but it takes some time of drinking it before u can feel the best affect

I have never heard of drinking Aloe Vera, but I am willing to try anything to make me fell better most days. : D

Gill tells me I should bathe in Arnica Gel cause I tend to get hurt so much hehehehe.

Can't i do anything about the "First topic message reminder " it is at EVERY page ......annnoying

Yeah I agree the first topic is annoying... thats why we just put a lil pic at the top of ours now. : D

No, watching reruns of house while at work. sorry if I am in and out sweets.

I will watch figure skating now - U take care - nice to see again - HUGS and LOVE to U.........

Laughing so many sick people running around in the C&G lately... i hope everyone starts to heal and feel better.

If you want I can make you a pirate themed siggy later. : D

at second job I dont do much but play on photoshop.