Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
inu-kijo

FEBRUARY CHAT --Part 5!!

I think their outfits are too flashy for the dance... dont really care for it.

The american that just finished??

They are ok ... I think they have to be flashy to show up ..

I dunno... I just didnt like that last dance.....

Now I have to stay here an extra hour... so to make up for it next door, I have to show up an hour early to work next door tomorrow....

I am too friggin nice. : S

Some of these sports.......I am not quite sure how they became "sports"

bobsledding and curling??

I dunno.... and he called me in early today as well.... i mean I dont mind but really???
: /

He had to go get someone from the airport, but its more of a hassle for me than anything.
and I dont like the feeling of being used.
(like typing up Angelic's report)
I dont mind proofreading it..... but there needs to be a line.

and so now.... someone has to stay an hour late at the job when i am sure they want to go home... and now I have to get up and go in early tomorrow.

You are in a fragile position ... Do you cooperate and get used, or do you be more independant and maybe never get any extra time ..

I would be very careful if this becomes a habit. If he does it often enought and it interferes with your other job, that could get you in trouble there ...

I agree about the homework .. Proofing it is one thing, but typing it is something else. It is something that she needs to learn ..

I know, I am hoping this was a one time thing cause they have company coming in, but I can't do this all the time, and its a shame if this turns that way, cause I really do like this job more..... so I dunno time will tell. I am just a bit frustrated right now.....

I can understand ... It is very frustrating .. It is also liable to keep happening if he is your relief .....

I think that you are going to have to be a little harder to get in touch with ... You do have caller id right??

not quite.

trying to work on getting the hunt updated, did you finish in time??

not quite.

trying to work on getting the hunt updated, did you finish in time??

yes, I posted all the pictures... I think I got them all right ....

i am watching last weeks PR ....

: P

I still ahve a lot of catching up to do on that.

I wonder if my cable is back on.... OH! I didn't tell you did I?????

So after all the drama last week things finally got settled. I wake up today after passing out on you, my cable is off AGAIN!!!!! GRRR!!

so I call the 1800 number he tells me there is nothing wrong, and tells me he will schedule a technician for late tomorrow. WTF??? SO I yelled at him a bit... and said a lot of not so nice things.

Called the local office and talked to a lday... she was really nice... but still not so helpful
I think she could tell I was on the verge of chewing her out, so she did give me a credit on my account, whioh was nice I told her, but not what I wanted. Just wanted my cable fixed. She said it could be an outage, but as far as inthe system there was nothing "wrong" So it either had to come on by itself, or I have to wait for the technician to come in

(who NEVER shows up on time, does NOT answer his cell phone, and always shows up at my house with 3 kids in his car....)

UGH COMCAST!!!!!

I need to write a strongly worded letter to someone in charge.

Comcast is terrible!! I am sorry that they have things messed up for you ..... Maybe it will be on today ....

I have chewed on some people ..... My hubby just laughs at me .... My mom says if you need something done, get Tanya ,....

Laughing yeah its about the only way i survive lately... especially on nights you leave me allll alooooneeeee......

poooooooor baby ....... can I get you some cheese with that whine .,....congratulations

he he he .... It took you long enough to get that ....... roflmao .....

I would never be mean to you ...... just poke you a little ....

it doesn't even show you online!! ok,..... I couldn't have hurt your feelings that bad ........

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA no wonder you were calling me!!!

No I had to call my manager about something, and we both got off on rants about stupid people who work here, and he is Jamacian.... so he doesn't know how to hush! Laughing

I dont have my cell on me, did you call that first??

no, I have misplaced it ...... I cleaned up for the super bowl party and that is one of the things that I lost ....

My imagination was working overitme ....... I was worried someone got you ..... you just dissappeared.....

I am glad that everything is ok. it helps to rant .... always makes me feel better ...

I was just trying to get someone fires... bit that isn't going to happen for a bit still apparently.... but i am glad to know that he doesnt like her either.

sounded like he needed the rant too, couldnt get him to hush... i could have always said I had a guest, but i didnt mind talking to him, I havent talked to him in a while.

I'm sorry for disappearing though, I was just calling him to see if I needed to call the b-fast girl out or not and it mutated into like a 2 hour phone call!!!

sorry to leave you alone like that!

I MAKE the b-fast at 6:00 (they never come til 7) we have like hotess girl that takes care of the guest and keeps everything stocked, and then puts everything up and cleans up once b-fast is over.
Now over at EL, i do EVERYTHING.

Man I pass out on you last night, and just leave you tonight... you should feel very loved.

I am comfortable in my lovedness ...... he he

wow ..... could you have found just a bit more pink things for the hunt ....

Laughing I was thinking that when i put it together. : D

Does all the rules and everything make sense??

Hey..... didnt the ballroom week come out with like a gold dress???
If so, could I borrow it?
Joki got some masks and is trying to make outfits....

again.
HAHAHAHA.

She even calling met o track me down!!!
O__O

I posted some Joki costumes.... I am think we MUST have a Masquerade on here.. how fun!!!

I love the masquerade idea!!

Joki is very cute in her pictures ......

he he he he .... I will find you , you can't get a way ......++ evil laugh ++

BG ....... Why don't you do the honors of opening a new thread ......

It is time ...

That's not nice of her, is it
but then again, you are teasing her

congratulations

I'm going to have a pretty long and boring day today, not looking forward to it It's an entire day filled with maths!!!

Me? Opening a new thread?
Not sure if I'm capable of doing that congratulations

Morning KB!!!