Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Toulouse

♪ The FEBRUARY chat - part 6 ♪

after 1:00 my time? I always seem to mix up Laughing

Oh, didn't go to Zumba yesterday, hurt my leg and didn't want to overdo it

I have spent more time this week looking at the database ...... I am hampered because I don't know the names of stuff, and PF doesn't name things what I think they should be called ...... grrrrr

TanyaRC wrote:

btw .... where did the name Zubok come from ?? no hurry on the pictures, I won't begin to work on them for a couple of days ..

Our last name is Szekely.. pronounced zek lee... and somehow, through high school. Mark (my hubby) got tagged with Zubok by some friends... most his friends call him zek.. and some call him Streets - because he has an amazing wealth of knowledge of all the streets in Chicago. Me.. I call him all sorts of names (mostly good ones) LOL

woo hooo blood sugar is 93!!!! told you I can feel that liver dump!

Yeah i think the pink tiger is pretty adorable too, and I don't even like pink... thanks to Tan Tan for that pic!!! ; D

BG 1:00PM MY time. ; D

have a great day doll, and I will see you around, hopefully!!!

bye BG .... Have a good day !!

Yaaa Frannie!! Are you going somewhere fun??

Whoooo hoooo!!!

Hey Frannie.... tax question... I am waiting on a lost w-2 to show up.... its for about half of last year... would you go ahead and file the other half of the year, and re-do your taxes when the missing w-2 shows up... or just wait it out and do it all together????

interesting story about the name Frannie ....

do you need to go back to bed ...... I will stop asking questions if you do ...

inu-kijo wrote:
Whoooo hoooo!!!

Hey Frannie.... tax question... I am waiting on a lost w-2 to show up.... its for about half of last year... would you go ahead and file the other half of the year, and re-do your taxes when the missing w-2 shows up... or just wait it out and do it all together????

depends Kijo.. are you paying for the filing? and therefore the amending? If so, I'd wait. If you're doing your own... may as well file. Why's it taking them so long to replace the lost W-2?

the sizes are different because of the hat.

I get a friend who does them online for me on this one site... costs like 10 bucks to file. (unlike H&R block who seems to rip me off more every year....)

As far as travel... going to AZ March 9th-March 17th. Will be staying with my bro and hia wife. we always have an awesome time.. just relaxing. Lots of spa time staring up at stars and a few bottles of tequila over the course of the week.

Then April 10 Mark and I headed to Dallas to visit his mother and brother/family. They moved thewre in Septemeber and we have yet to visit.

and then end of April three of my cousins and I are making the trip to Mississippi to visit any of my grandmother's family who is still living there. we all spent every summer there as kids, so we need to reconnect with our family

inu-kijo wrote:

I get a friend who does them online for me on this one site... costs like 10 bucks to file. (unlike H&R block who seems to rip me off more every year....)

yes the prices are high. we charge $85 just for federal, with 1 w-2 and no deducts.. and no EIC. Then of course we add on state and city preps.. usually goes about $150 by the time they are done.

Frannie, as for the W-2... the original W-2 got mailed out to an old address... and of course has not shown back up yet... so i called the IRS, and they say tehy have to send my old employer and myslef forms to fill out, and the employer has to redo the W-2 and mail it out me again.......

Yay.

wow ... Frannie ... You are going to be a busy lady ..... It all sounds wonderful ...... If you ever want to head towards FL, I have lots of room .....

inu-kijo wrote:

see, I knew you would know the answer .....

Why don't you do them your self .... Yours can't be that complicated .... There are places that you can do them for free online ....

My friend,.... she is a tax wizard. she knows how to get the most money you can get... I am just tired of waiting.... but its still about half the year of taxes I am missing.... : /

Ok, just uploaded all the Coyote information in the Petling guide as well!!!

: D

well I am done cutting out all the Tiny Petlings for the night!

MISSING:
Tan Tiger, Blue, Grey and White Coyote. : D

In case any of you see them. :whistle:

sorry Army.. am back already. and going to head back to bed and catch a couple more hours before my real morning. Are you enjoying all the festivities in your town Army? My nephews are having a ball.. or at least they were. My nephew has his own hockey injury right now. Just saw his FB page and he says his one leg is twice the size of the other

Frannie wrote:
sorry Army.. am back already. and going to head back to bed and catch a couple more hours before my real morning. Are you enjoying all the festivities in your town Army? My nephews are having a ball.. or at least they were. My nephew has his own hockey injury right now. Just saw his FB page and he says his one leg is twice the size of the other

oh Dear that sounds bad, good night sweetie see you tomorrow xoxo

Bleh.... don't feel like doing anymore photshopping... maybe after b-fast I will make Boo's Hidenii pics.....

How you coming on the Hunt Today Tan Tan??

well, I know 2 ..... # 1 and 6, and I have some guesses on some others .....

I think it was rather fiendish of you to distort the image and then blur it ...... I thought for a while that you had also changed the orientation on some, but they are becoming clearer and still right side up ...... congratulations

No... Its the type of blur i do... One step blur, promis... but its a radial blur... so it kind of does a circular motion when it blurs, but its the smae blur i do every week.

No orientation changes, though i have thought about doing that one some weeks... or colourchanges... just to be evil, but haven't yet.....

What way???

the 5 step hunt??

Not harder.... I just have to keep up with the hunt everyday, and can't get lazy, and make sure I check all the answers everyday, and what not.
(as If I am not already online everyday)
some days,..... I jsut don;t check... cause i get lazy. But no harder than any other week.

I just wondered if all the diff images and having to guess what people are thinking made it harder ...... I swear to start with that I saw a tail on # 1 ......

Hahahahaha. so funny!!!

No, I just look around the entire image for the item. if its there it counts. (thats why i get you guys to number them, before the numbering process it was a bit harder for me trying to figure out what is what.....)

Poor Frannie... i don't think she likes me much this week..... : D
But, Its nice to have things a bit different sometimes...yes?
But I know it wouldnt work to do that every week cause some people dont have time to play everyday, and that isn't fair.

DiD you see her entries for yesterday???

she put a seeing eye dog, a cane, and stevie wonder as her entries!!!! : D

i saw them ..... It through me for a second when I saw the stuffed animal, then i saw the other pictures and busted out laughing !!! She is a card .... I think that everyone is enjoying it .. It is a nice change. I have wondered how they feel about me coming in at the last minute usually and playing ... but as much as anything , I leave it to have something to do ...

wooo ..... hoooo .... I just found # 11 ........ That gives me 3 that I am almost certain of and some guesses ....

Well, i mean you are on everyday..... you jsut have more downtime on Saturday when no one is online.....

I dont see why they would have a problem with you playing.... even if you just do it at the end of the week.