Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Toulouse

♪ The FEBRUARY chat - part 6 ♪

oh i see, thank you for explaining everything , i am so close i will get it tonight lol i am not in a hurry just bored lol i should be doing house work but i am sick and tired of doing the same thing every day so i thought why not just sit and play lol

he he he ..... wonder what will be next .... Armell can post pictures, and she can ammend her avvy .........

See, I told you that you could do it!!

Whooot! ; D

I thought that one might be a little tricker, cause you dont really see it often!
I was a bit surprised that you guys didn't get more yesterday.... some were in the right ballpark... just wrong items. : D

: D

I used to smoke cloves all the time... I still get an aching for them when it gets real cold sometimes....
; D

I still ahve to update all the coyote information, but I just updated the tiger information, and its really cute guys!!!

I smoke when i drink with a lot of friends who smoke... or I am VERY angry.

otherwise, i had a little time where I smoked because all my friends I hung around did, and because it was an art school thing... but I have never really gotten to a point where I "need" them.
actually, I don't much care for the habit (no offense to anyone who does smoke)
My dad smokes the whole time i grew up... and i dunno. doesn't appeal to me.

I never wanted to ..... I kissed a guy in high school who was " cool " cause he smoked ..... It was like kissing an ahstray ..... bleeegh .... never wanted to do it ....

it is a personal choice ...

Its strange.... I really dont care to date guys who smoke. but I wont date a guy cause he does.... the after smell of the smoke(like on his clothes... or a jacket left at my house) is kind of appealing almost (i guess cause it reminds me of my dad? the same thing with men who wear old spice... I dunno.... sounds weird, but i like it.)
But then the smoke makes my eyes water... and the ashtray effect.... not to mention yellowing of teeth (if not now at some point... experience from my dad) and other things....

lol , i brush my teeth often or chew gum , i always smoke outside and when i was pregnant i quit right away and then did not smoke around my kids. i quit for almost twenty years then started again when our house didn't sell and we had bougt a real nice house the deal fell through and we lost the new house which is a good thing because we put the house up for sale again and it sold in two weeks and we found a much nicer house

Thats really good you have such nice habits about smoking Armell.

My last boyfriend turned one of the rooms in my house yellow form smoking alone... and the resin is built up on the blinds (which now Clyde likes to lick off... i think he is addicted to nicotine as well now.....)

I mean it can go eitehr way, you know?
you have people who smoke, and you would never know it... then you have the people who are... gross smokers....

But I am not saying anything BAD about people who do smoke. I do not care either way.

he he he .... I can jsut see clyde licking the blinds .....

Army .... not everyone is as nice and considerate as you ... I have told people that they could not smoke in my home, they can go on the porch -- it is covered and protected from the elements -- they cut their visit short and have never been back .....

kijo .... I will go look ....

Hi Frannie .... Did you see our results ..... we are neck and neck ..... hehe

Hi Armell... good to see you!

Hi Tanya! good to see you , as well

Hi Kijo! ow... my eyes... would say good to see you...but I can't

inu-kijo wrote:
did you guys go look at my toger update on the petling thread???
. : C

i would like to go see it where is it ??

Are you up early again to check the hunt??

My Hunt is addictive as your cigs!! Hehehehee.

No, if you go to the 1st page, and look at teh point bank, you can see the bonus points from the tiger and coyote pics have already been added (frannie has a plus 2, and tanya a plus 8 then a plus 2)
No point from the hunt of this week has been added to the bank yet. ; D

Next week is the auction as well!!!!!

TanyaRC wrote:
he he he .... I can jsut see clyde licking the blinds .....

Army .... not everyone is as nice and considerate as you ... I have told people that they could not smoke in my home, they can go on the porch -- it is covered and protected from the elements -- they cut their visit short and have never been back .....

I also do not smoke in my home or anyone elses.. in fact, I prefer to have to go out for a smoke..

Frannie wrote:
Hi Armell... good to see you!

Hi Tanya! good to see you , as well

Hi Kijo! ow... my eyes... would say good to see you...but I can't

yeah.... *inhales air through teeth* so not going to guilt trip me. I was Laughing at you with your stevie wonder pics and what not though. ahahahahahaha

Frannie ..... Do you want a St. Patty's siggy ?? I am going to start working on mine in the next few days ......

inu-kijo wrote:
Are you up early again to check the hunt??

My Hunt is addictive as your cigs!! Hehehehee.

Next week is the auction as well!!!!!

yeah sort of Kijo, I woke up because I was having my liver dump... then wanted a smoke, and figured as long as I had to pass the computer.. would check too see how badly I did.

like I said earlier to Tanya, a lot of items were in the ballpark.... jsut wrong things.... like number 6 was the biggest mistake that you all made. : D

TanyaRC wrote:
Frannie ..... Do you want a St. Patty's siggy ?? I am going to start working on mine in the next few days ......

I'd love one! I'll change Zubok and Misha and get you photos

inu-kijo wrote:
BG!!!! ??

how are you my sweetness!!!!???

Lol; annoyed because I had to get out of bed!!! congratulations

TanyaRC wrote:
Hi BG ...... we only get 5 minutes today ... : (

I'm sorry, I have class in half an hour and when I get back, I think you'll be gone. I'm meeting up with friends for lunch, otherwise I'd be home when Kijo came back from making b-fast

Frannie wrote:
TanyaRC wrote:

I'd love one! I'll change Zubok and Misha and get you photos

cool ..... I just love it that you have Zubok ...... I wonder if I should use hubby's pet ....

btw .... where did the name Zubok come from ?? no hurry on the pictures, I won't begin to work on them for a couple of days ..

Well i am working a double today... but that does not promise much... cause I am always so busy on the morning shifts next door... i might be on sometime after 1:00, but again... can't guarantee that.... ; /