Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kasijab

Mid week blues ......

Any one else suffering from the mid week blues ??? I've got loads to do if I look for it and I really can't be bothered today. Its another grey and miserable one here in the UK ...can somebody please confirm that the sun is still out there somewhere

What exciting things are you all up to today ???

The sun is still around somewhere. I saw it for two whole minutes this morning. congratulations

Yeah, I have a ton of stuff to do and am not really motivated. This evening I will start sewing my coat, so that should get me awake...at least somewhat.

I want spring to come!

Tiddly Winks wrote:
The sun is still around somewhere. I saw it for two whole minutes this morning. congratulations

Yeah, I have a ton of stuff to do and am not really motivated. This evening I will start sewing my coat, so that should get me awake...at least somewhat.

I want spring to come!

Oh so do I ...big time!! I can't remember a winter dragging on like this for many a long year. I know its only Feb and technically still in winter, but it started so early this year (in UK anyway) ..we've had snow on and off since end of Nov ...which is totally different to normal years

No mid-week blues here, am on a self improvement plan and trying to be positive. This weather can get you down so badly, but there's a way to go yet I think.
We have snowdrops out still, but the daffs are poking through from the earth.

I think someone's playing a cruel trick on us and has hidden the sun - although that said, it was lovely in London last Saturday, hope it wasn't a flash in the pan

My friend Karl actually sang a song on his children's CD called 'The Sun and the Moon are in Love'. Maybe the sun has dashed off to visit the moon. congratulations

i know exactly how you feel kasi hun Sad i was ill on my two days off so ive bee down because of that, plus i have to work and do the housework but i just cant be bothered Sad
Bring on Spring! Bring on Spring!

I cant wait for spring...I dont mind if its not particually hot (would be nice though..) just want some sunshine!

It is just so miserable all the time

i know where the sun is... its here in th philippines!!!
its sooooooo hot here...
:heat: :heat: :heat: :heat: :heat: :heat: :heat:

for somebody to live in a climate like ours and complain that its hot...
it means only one thing

ITS REALLY HOT!!!!

hannahbananaa wrote:
i know where the sun is... its here in th philippines!!!
its sooooooo hot here...
:heat: :heat: :heat: :heat: :heat: :heat: :heat:

for somebody to live in a climate like ours and complain that its hot...
it means only one thing

ITS REALLY HOT!!!!

We've had a mild winter here. (Seattle.) No snow—yes, in the mountains, but not locally. Some cold days, but then we've had a bunch of really mild, sunny days. Crocus are out. Some of the trees are starting to bloom. Haven't seen the sun today—must be hiding behind the clouds. But can't complain really.

I live in Georgia,Usa.We usually get snow every few years,but not the pretty soft snow (ice).We got a beautiful snow a couple weeks ago.My son noticed the snow melting and hid some under our home in one of his toys.

We have days of 70f and 20f.We never really have really winter.Son is beautiful today and even though my pain is crazy bad.I feel so positive today and have this strange all around good feeling.Wish I could be there with you to laugh and make you the best honey lemon tea ever!

huge hugs darling!I know you have days of not feeling good, hold your head up and think of the silliest thing you have done as a child and laugh!Life needs laughter!!!

bunnyfuzzyness wrote:
I live in Georgia,Usa.We usually get snow every few years,but not the pretty soft snow (ice).We got a beautiful snow a couple weeks ago.My son noticed the snow melting and hid some under our home in one of his toys.

We have days of 70f and 20f.We never really have really winter.Son is beautiful today and even though my pain is crazy bad.I feel so positive today and have this strange all around good feeling.Wish I could be there with you to laugh and make you the best honey lemon tea ever!

huge hugs darling!I know you have days of not feeling good, hold your head up and think of the silliest thing you have done as a child and laugh!Life needs laughter!!!

Wouldn't that be wonderful ....but I hate honey LaughingLaughingLaughing

I was trying to post a smiley photo of my little girl to "send you some smiles", but I can't figure out how to insert an image - I wish I was more technically savy! So instead I'm sending you a little message, wishing you a VERY happy rest of the week and an awesome weekend! xoxo

Deerlet wrote:
I was trying to post a smiley photo of my little girl to "send you some smiles", but I can't figure out how to insert an image - I wish I was more technically savy! So instead I'm sending you a little message, wishing you a VERY happy rest of the week and an awesome weekend! xoxo

have a look here that explains how to add a picture...hope it helps xx

Oh my gosh ...how cute is she ....that certainly made me smile. Thank you xxxx

Oh Good! Dressing her up in silly outfits always makes me smile, so I'm soo glad it made you smile!! Smile xoxo

what a stunning picture hun...she is beautiful xxx

do you like butter creme frosted cupcakes and coffee ..we can do that!I will be fixed one day,hubby and I will take our world trip and maybe I will get to meet some of my ps friends and hug them for real

oh my goodness at the baby!

children make the world a better place!

tea cookies & tea or coffee mmm .. always cheers me up when it's bleak out. or hot chocolate!! i love the hot chocolate with caffeine in it. XD

this morning there was a beautiful sunrise but now it's bleak and grey. total middle of the week blues here. i want to go home from work and play ps!! =(

What a beautiful baby! Sure did make me smile!

It's been a very mild winter here (Portland), but I'm still more than ready for spring to arrive. Even without a lot of cold weather, it's just felt like a very gray, dreary winter.