Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lucky Strike

IF I HEAR THE WORD NOTE AGAIN I'M GONNA SCREAM!!!

Ok so I needed some fast cash and sold 1-2 thingies... anyway... the woman i traded with started asking about 1-2 relevant items...

A GAZILLION N-O-T-E-S ON A LAGGY PS!!! N-O-B-O-D-Y CAN MAKE SENCE ON A TRADE FROM NOTES ON PS!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S TOOOOOOOOOOO SLOW AND CONFUSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HONSTLY!!!!! IF I HEAR THE WORD NOTE ANYTIME SOON I'M GONNA SCREAM!!!!! HALF AN HOUR FOR NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOR 13*999!!!!!!! I mean ok... it was a good trade but really... if this was done on a forum it would ave taken 3 minites tops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY??????????? WHY PEOPLE DO THAT ON A TRADE??????????????????????????????????????? GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry but if you ever had a similar expirience you know what i mean.... MadMadMadMadMadMad

edit: OH!!!!! I forgot to add that when i logged in in a hurry because she wanted to close shop i found 20 gifts from another trade AND ON TOP OF THAT A DJFNHIERBGPEINVJKF PET IN MY HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!! You know the drill????? he has to kiss/ hug/ dance/ whatever with your pet, you cannot stop it because until it's done there is NO BUTTONS A-T A-L-L BUT THE CAMERA and it STAYS there until you refresh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CAN YOU IMAGINE THAT?????????????????

That sounds like a lot of trouble, why did you have to do actions with a pet in your house? Is that a new glitch? I think it's so frustrating when my pet society is slow :S Sometimes to speed things up click the toggle quality button on the top it tends to speed things up.

so sending you a note... telling you how sorry i am that you had to go thru that would be out of the question? :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful:

myladyyawo wrote:
That sounds like a lot of trouble, why did you have to do actions with a pet in your house? Is that a new glitch? I think it's so frustrating when my pet society is slow :S Sometimes to speed things up click the toggle quality button on the top it tends to speed things up.

good question! ehn i logged in i saw a notification that a pet visited my house... AND I SAW THE HOLE VISIT!

MaMaShiShi wrote:
Sorry it was such a pain!
Yeah, what's that about having a another pet in your house?

answered above

hannahbananaa wrote:
so sending you a note... telling you how sorry i am that you had to go thru that would be out of the question? :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful:

hehe

MaMaShiShi wrote:
now hannah... be nice... Smile

yeah!

hannahbananaa wrote:
hahahaha just teasing!!!!! ?

Fashionista wrote:
hahahahaha!!!!!!! my poor lucky!

Sad

Guest Guest

Aww luckyyy... I will send a little nnnn....nnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...................... well let's just say "A usually short communication transmitted by words, signals, or other means from one person, station, or group to another" to make you feel better
(just teasing of course )

Awwww... I know how do you feel... Sad

Guest Guest
hannahbananaa wrote:
hahahahah cant stop laughing!!
nnnnnnnnnnnnn....... nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.........

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn................. (don't say the word,or you will be cursed by the UN Lucky Strike!!!)

Buy the way,Anastacia,I still hadn't figured it out why did you named your pet Lucky Strike... The name is really good,but the meaning is really teasing me Laughing

My husband said it sounds like a brand of cigarettes. But, I think her pet is muuuch cuter than a cigarette.

Oh and Lucky Strike, I'll er....make a note of that. Sorry, couldn't resist. congratulations

Lazar wrote:
Aww luckyyy... I will send a little nnnn....nnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...................... well let's just say "A usually short communication transmitted by words, signals, or other means from one person, station, or group to another" to make you feel better
(just teasing of course )

Awwww... I know how do you feel... Sad

Laughing it's awfull isn't it?

hannahbananaa wrote:

hannaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...................

Lazar wrote:
hannahbananaa wrote:

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn................. (don't say the word,or you will be cursed by the UN Lucky Strike!!!)

Buy the way,Anastacia,I still hadn't figured it out why did you named your pet Lucky Strike... The name is really good,but the meaning is really teasing me Laughing

OT: AnastaCia and AnastaSia are pronounced completely different..

RED: you say nothing!

Tiddly Winks wrote:
My husband said it sounds like a brand of cigarettes. But, I think her pet is muuuch cuter than a cigarette.

Oh and Lucky Strike, I'll er....make a note of that. Sorry, couldn't resist. congratulations

thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congratulationscongratulationscongratulations

GREEN: -.-

-------------------
to both Lazar and Tiddly: well... I actually did named my pet after the cigarette brand... I smoked tose at that time and they still are my favourite! (I'm rolling now so to smoke less -not that i smoked a lot! )
Altough it's also for the good luck congratulationscongratulationscongratulations I really LOVE my pets name!!!!!!!!!!! congratulationscongratulationscongratulations

Fashionista wrote:
it had happen to me too! there is the momement you wanna break your pc!

I litteraly started shutting: ZIP IT!!!! ZIP IT!!!!!!!!! ZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! to my computer screen!!!!! and to the pet: GO AWAAAAAY!!!!!!! COME ONNNNNNNNNNN!!! MOVE YOUR SLOW FEET SILLY PET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! the weirdest thing is that once i was talking to my pet in english because i had a course before and everything in english and the computers in the library are sooooooooooooo slow and then everyone was looking at me! Ashamed

Fashionista wrote:
hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! the weirdest thing is that once i was talking to my pet in english because i had a course before and everything in english and the computers in the library are sooooooooooooo slow and then everyone was looking at me! Ashamed

LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing

I have done the same thing but on my house!

OT: my mother just called insane for laughing on my own... Ashamed (i had just read your post... Ashamed )

bunnyfuzzyness wrote:
I giggled

thank you for making me smile today

hehe! it's funny! congratulations i'm happy i made someone smille congratulations

clair a bell wrote:
Do you feel better now lucky Smile

I am... And now I'm looking my post again... God I was mad...
AshamedAshamedAshamed

its alright hon...good thing to get it off your chest then let it shimmer inside...hope you feel better now...sometimes i wish we had those buttons like reject notes or something..hee hee

mayski wrote:
its alright hon...good thing to get it off your chest then let it shimmer inside...hope you feel better now...sometimes i wish we had those buttons like reject notes or something..hee hee

it's crazy! the notes arrive whenever THEY want... you answer and then you have to answer again because the answer comes up late! and there's ALWAYS a mix up!

I just got me at that moment... after all it's a game... i will not go insane over a game... Ashamedcongratulations